• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Experience the Deliciousness of Cheesecake Factory in UT This Thanksgiving

In summary, The Cheesecake Factory is a great place to go for a meal. The menu is long but has many delicious options. The portions are large, so it is recommended to share a meal or order an appetizer and entree. The wait can be long, but it is well worth it.
Jennie4PC
I have never eaten there but I am so excited they just opened one in UT. I will be out there over Thanksgiving I may just have to sneak up there and get some to try out

Red Alert!!Red Alert! Red Alert!!

Leave Your Wallet In The Car!!! Repeat, Leave Your Wallet In The Car!!! Great Cheesecakes!!

Lol Just Kidding ----enjoy!!

White Chocolate Raspberry Truffle Is My Favorite!!!

Debbie :d

Attachments

• White Chocolate Raspberry Truffle.doc
    35.5 KB · Views: 258
DebbieSAChef said:
Red Alert! Red Alert!!

Leave Your Wallet In The Car!!! Repeat, Leave Your Wallet In The Car!!! Great Cheesecakes!!

Lol Just Kidding ----enjoy!!

White Chocolate Raspberry Truffle Is My Favorite!!!

Debbie :d

Oh shucks! I thought you were giving us a recipe from the cheesecake factory!:(

Cheeeeeeesecakes!!!!!:love:
Adams Penut butter cup is to DIE FOR... actually out of all the cheesecake recipes I've tried I've never come across one that I didn't like! So I'm CERTAIN you won't go wrong.

Food is fancy and delish too!

Mmmmm.....

STOP MAKING ME HUNGRY!

:eek:p

If you're going to eat a MEAL also, I highly suggest looking online at the menu before you go. It's like, eight pages long with SOOO many yummy things to choose from!

ENJOY!!!!!!!

That place is great! They have great dinner stuff. I have only eaten there a few times but never had a bad meal or dessert! :D

I'd suggest sharing a meal with whoever you go with; their portions are big & you gotta have room for dessert!

LOVE their ice tea, and I'm not a cheesecake person and neither is one of my sons so we order an appetizers and entree my other 2 kids and husband have the entree and cheesecake. You can't eat an appetizer, entree and dessert there.
If it's like the one in Dallas make reservations and still be prepared to WAIT!!

My favorites are the Avocado Egg Rolls, Meatloaf Dinner and Brownie Sundae Cheesecake for dessert.... SO wish we had one in MI! Although, maybe it's better that we don't! :D

I finally was able to visit there while in Chicago at NC this year. Soooooooo worth the wait in line! I am sure you will LOVE whatever you have! Save room for dessert!

A couple of things to rememberAs someone else mentioned, the menu is really long. Getting an idea ahead of time from the online menu is a great idea.Again, as already mentioned, the portions are huge. Splitting a meal or getting an appetizer is a good idea, especially if you're planning on ordering cheesecake.It's a dining experience. Plan to spend a long time. It's not like grabbing a bite at Applebees. My friends and I usually spend well over an hour when we go.Finally, enjoy! The Cheesecake Factory is one of my favorites.

I love the White Chocolate Raspberry Truffle too!

PS - the seasonal pumpkin cheesecake tastes just like pumpkin pie. I was at the one in Vegas with another couple & we were there about this time of year. She ordered the pumpkin cheesecake after asking the waitress if it tasted like pumpkin pie. Waitress said yes. After she got the cheesecake, she declared that she didn't like it b/c it tasted too much like pumpkin pie. Some people. :grumpy:

KellyTheChef said:
I finally was able to visit there while in Chicago at NC this year. Soooooooo worth the wait in line! I am sure you will LOVE whatever you have! Save room for dessert!
I ate there during NC in Chicago too! I agree that it was so worth the wait, the meal was terrific and of course the cheesecake was to die for!!!! I got the strawberry cheesecake and now I am craving it again. I think the nearest Cheesecake Factory is over an hour away from home. Shucks!

finley1991 said:
My favorites are the Avocado Egg Rolls, Meatloaf Dinner and Brownie Sundae Cheesecake for dessert.... SO wish we had one in MI! Although, maybe it's better that we don't! :D
Colleen! We do, we do, we do!! At Partridge Creek, the new mall out on M59. It may not be open yet, but there will be one there. :D

Related to Experience the Deliciousness of Cheesecake Factory in UT This Thanksgiving

1. What is the "Experience the Deliciousness of Cheesecake Factory in UT This Thanksgiving" event all about?

The event is a special promotion where you can order a delicious Thanksgiving meal from Cheesecake Factory in Utah. It includes all the classic Thanksgiving dishes and, of course, their famous cheesecake for dessert.

2. How can I participate in this event?

You can participate by placing an order through your local Pampered Chef consultant or by ordering directly from the Cheesecake Factory website. Orders must be placed by a certain date to ensure availability.

3. What is included in the Thanksgiving meal package?

The package includes a whole roasted turkey, stuffing, gravy, cranberry sauce, green beans, mashed potatoes, and a whole cheesecake for dessert. You can also add on additional sides or appetizers for an extra cost.

4. Can I customize my order for dietary restrictions or preferences?

Unfortunately, the Thanksgiving meal package is pre-set and cannot be customized. However, Cheesecake Factory offers a variety of options for those with dietary restrictions and preferences on their regular menu.

5. Can I pick up my order on Thanksgiving Day?

Yes, you can pick up your order on Thanksgiving Day at your designated Cheesecake Factory location. Pick-up times will be scheduled when you place your order to ensure a smooth and organized process.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • gailz2
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • General Chat
Replies