• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Exclusive Invitation to Join Chris Manion's Box at Closing General Session!

In summary, A "Special Invitation" from Pampered Chef is an exclusive offer or event that is only available to a select group of customers. These invitations are typically sent via email to customers who have opted in for promotional messages, or they can be found in the "Special Offers" section of the website. They cannot be shared with others and may have varying expiration dates. In most cases, they cannot be combined with other offers or discounts.
thebowman
Gold Member
I just received an invitation to sit in Chris Manion's box on day 3 for Closing General Session! I am sooooooo excited!! WhoooooooHoooooo!!!!!!

Congratulations! Did you do anything special to earn the honor?

It was arecommendation by my Director. I have a renewed commitment to achieve directorship and I am making PC my fulltime business.

That's great! Congrats.

thebowman said:
It was arecommendation by my Director. I have a renewed commitment to achieve directorship and I am making PC my fulltime business.

That is so great! I quit the corporate world three years ago. I promoted the following July.

I am working to promote by the end of the year.

That's awesome!!! We'll have to look for each other if Chris' box is next Carol Radu's box. I'll be in Carol Radu's box for one of the General Sessions!

Congratulations! Way to go!

Congrats! :D

How exciting! Enjoy the view.

Congrats!!!

Thanks everyone, I am so excited! Carolyn I will look for you!

WOW Congrats!!! It's the best feeling ever!! I remember last year when I was invited to sit with Donna McDonald in General Session 1 when we got to see all the new products.. Double exciting!!!!!!! :balloon:

Congrats! Enjoy your view!

That is sooooo cool! One of my sister consultant's got to sit with Darla Oelmann during one of the sessions last year---such an honor and an achievement to be asked!!

That is so wonderful! Congrats! I have sat with Becky Ishee before and it feels like such an honor...

Related to Exclusive Invitation to Join Chris Manion's Box at Closing General Session!

1. What is a "Special Invitation" from Pampered Chef?

A "Special Invitation" from Pampered Chef is an exclusive offer or event that is only available to a select group of customers. It may include discounts, new product previews, or access to limited edition items.

2. How do I receive a "Special Invitation" from Pampered Chef?

Special Invitations are typically sent via email to customers who have opted in to receive promotional messages from Pampered Chef. You can also check the "Special Offers" section on our website to see if there are any current invitations available.

3. Can I share my "Special Invitation" with friends and family?

Special Invitations are intended for the recipient only and cannot be shared with others. Each invitation has a unique code that can only be redeemed once. We encourage you to share the love by inviting your friends and family to sign up for our emails so they can receive their own special offers.

4. When does a "Special Invitation" expire?

The expiration date for each "Special Invitation" may vary, so be sure to check the details of the offer or event. If no expiration date is specified, the invitation will remain valid until the offer or event has ended or all available spots have been filled.

5. Can I use a "Special Invitation" in combination with other offers or discounts?

In most cases, "Special Invitations" cannot be combined with other offers or discounts. However, the details of each invitation will specify if it can be used in conjunction with other promotions. If you are unsure, feel free to reach out to our customer service team for clarification.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chefann
  • finley1991
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
micocina
Replies
Views
grins88