• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Exclusive Host-Only Offer: Cranberry Deep Covered Baker - Limited Time Only!

In summary, a Catalog Sticker for Dcb is a sticker used to indicate a featured product in a catalog. Its use is optional, but can be helpful in organizing and highlighting products. Pampered Chef offers customizable options for these stickers. They are self-adhesive and can easily be applied to the back of a catalog, but may not work well on other materials.
ChefCKHall
Hi, I am trying to come up with the best wording for a sticker/label to put in the catalog about the DCB. My initial thought was: Due to extreme popularity of the Miracle Pot, as of 7/1/10, the cranberry Deep Covered Baker is an exclusive Host-Only offer.

Can anyone come up with something better?

I am putting a "not available" sticker over the white DCB and a "hostess special" near over cranberry.

My director sent me an e-mail with this attachment. It was forwarded and forwarded, etc. to her. I think the e-mail said they were originally created by Executive Director Beth Perrera.

Attachments

• DCB-HostExclusivesticker.pdf
    59.9 KB · Views: 585
babywings76 said:
My director sent me an e-mail with this attachment. It was forwarded and forwarded, etc. to her. I think the e-mail said they were originally created by Executive Director Beth Perrera.

Thanks, Amanda for sharing. By any chance do you know what size or number the label should be?

It didn't say in the e-mail, unfortunately. I thought maybe they were just return address label size.

I printed a sheet on regular paper and will try to match it up. When I find out I'll pass it on.

It looks like they're the 30 to a sheet the address labels on CC are. Just make sure when you print, set your Scaling to "none"

It worked perfectly as Noora suggested.

Thanks, I haven't had a chance to check my supply of label sheets yet today.

This is great, Amanda - thanks for sharing. Shoot, they have that white DCB all over this catalog!!!

Awesome....thanks for sharing

My labels 5160/8160, page scaling-NONE and it prints perfectly! Thanks!

What is a Catalog Sticker for Dcb?

A Catalog Sticker for Dcb is a sticker that can be placed on the back of a catalog to indicate the product being featured in a particular campaign. It allows customers to easily identify and find the product in the catalog.

Do I have to use Catalog Stickers for Dcb?

No, the use of Catalog Stickers for Dcb is optional. However, they can be a helpful tool for organizing and highlighting products in your catalog for easy reference.

Can I customize the Catalog Stickers for Dcb?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers customizable Catalog Stickers for Dcb. You can choose from a variety of designs and also have the option to add your consultant information on the sticker.

How do I apply the Catalog Sticker for Dcb to my catalog?

The Catalog Sticker for Dcb is self-adhesive and can easily be peeled off and applied to the back of your catalog. Make sure to apply it to a clean and dry surface for best adhesion.

Can I use Catalog Stickers for Dcb on other Pampered Chef materials?

No, Catalog Stickers for Dcb are specifically designed for use on catalogs. They may not adhere well to other materials and may not be as effective in organizing and highlighting products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• bridgetbakes
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • Pampered in Ottawa
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Pampered in Ottawa
Replies