• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Exclusive Directors Gifts Offered!

In summary, the exclusive director gifts offered by Pampered Chef include a personalized kitchen apron, high-quality kitchen knives, a custom-designed recipe book, a luxury kitchen gadget set, and a special edition cookbook. To qualify for these gifts, one must be an active Pampered Chef director and meet certain sales and recruitment goals. There is a choice in which gift to receive, but only one can be earned per qualification period. These gifts are only available for a limited time and may change periodically.
keril
Hi all,
I have demoted myself and am no longer a director. I have all 3 of the most recent holiday COLLECTIBLE gifts that the home office sends me: Heritage home, Doris' book and a shipping box with current logo. These are cute keepsakes that open up so you can put little trinkets in there. I am offering them for $40 (includes shipping) for all 3-not selling separately.
Thanks,
Keri

What are the exclusive director gifts offered?

The exclusive director gifts offered include a personalized kitchen apron, a set of high-quality kitchen knives, a custom-designed recipe book, a luxury kitchen gadget set, and a special edition cookbook.

How do I qualify for these exclusive director gifts?

To qualify for these exclusive director gifts, you must be an active Pampered Chef director and meet certain sales and recruitment goals set by the company.

Can I choose which exclusive director gift I receive?

Yes, you can choose which exclusive director gift you would like to receive. Once you have qualified for the gifts, you will be sent a link to select your preferred gift.

Are these exclusive director gifts available for a limited time only?

Yes, these exclusive director gifts are only available for a limited time. The gifts may change periodically, so it is best to check with your Pampered Chef consultant for the most current offerings.

Can I earn multiple exclusive director gifts?

No, each active director is only eligible to receive one exclusive director gift per qualification period. However, you can continue to work towards earning different gifts in future qualification periods.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefKelebel
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Dutchess
  • schel
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
schel
  • Pampered Laura