• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Exclusive Consultant Deals: Save on Baking Packages and More!

In summary, the Lockport Mom's Club has monthly coupon specials for items such as baking supplies, kitchen tools, and even kids' cooking workshops. The consultant offers to pay for shipping and sales tax on these packages, but does not charge for other orders. At the top of the list, the consultant will pay the shipping and tax on the packages, but "advertise" the specials on their website. The customers have no complaints about this, but the consultant is not sure if they can post the coupons on their website.
pcchefjane
Gold Member
I have some consultant deals I do for my Shows that say for example:

Basic Baking Package $49.50
Classic Batter Bowl $15.00
Small Mix N Scraper $19.00
Easy Adjustable Measuring Spoon $15.50

Option to add the Master Scraper for $14.50 more and choose either the Oven Pad or the Cranberry Host Pad/Trivet FREE!

At the top of the list, I put that I will pay the shipping and sales tax for these packages. Can I "advertise" those on my PWS? Also I have joined a Moms newsletter in my community. Can I put the coupons on my website for them to get or do I have to do it separately?

Thanks for the help!

Great Idea! Can you post the coupon for us please?

I'm not trying to start something here, but isn't the Small Mix n' Scraper $11.50 not $19.00??

I do like this idea though, you could also add a whisk maybe?? I am very intrigued by this idea, could you expand on it?

I am not sure about the policies of putting it on your website, I'd have to research this.

So, do you do this at shows? Do you ever have customers that get upset b/c you are offering to pay for shipping and tax on this set, but not on other orders?

I've offered similar things without any customer complaints. However, I'm not sure what the website policies are.

This was my July & August flyers! I did get several responses. I offer 4-6 packages each month for my customers or Show guests. One lady bought the Trifle Bowl extra and I told her that she had to pay the sales tax on it, but not the shipping. It wasn't a problem! I just figured this gave them an idea of some different "packages" to put together. I am working on September's now with old and new items grouped together. :thumbup:

Thanks for the correction. I must have put in an item that was $19.00 then changed to this one! I got the Small Mix N Scraper at $13.50 from P3. I added the Quik-Kut Paring Knife for another $1.50 to make the total up to $45.50!

Attachments

• July Summer eScape Package Specials CS VERSION.doc
    29.5 KB · Views: 275
  • August Back to School Package Specials CS VERSION.doc
    30.5 KB · Views: 445
Last edited:
Here are some that I have. These are sets.

I hope this helps someone! I didn't create it. I got it from Duska Mills.

Attachments

• Kitchen Essential Sets[1].doc
    97 KB · Views: 340
thanks for posting these attachments, they are very helpful!

what a great idea!!

What a terrific idea! I am definitely going to use these. Maybe even at my Mystery Host Sneak Peek Event. I could do some "bundles" including the new products. Thanks a bunch for this great idea!

These are great!! Thanks for sharing!!!

Okay, I did some adding on the sets from Duska and I'm confused. Maybe I'm not looking at this correctly. On one of the sets the consultant is paying over $25 (set is priced at $150 but totals $159, plus shipping and tax). So they are giving up over 75% of their commission on that order.

I heard a similar idea from our fall kick off meeting. Attached the flier I used at my open house. Out of 5 orders, 2 bought the package deal.

Attachments

• Kitchen Starter Special.doc
    118 KB · Views: 393
With our sales tax being 9.25% and shipping at $4, my discount comes to around 10%. I think saying "free shipping and sales tax" sounds like a lot more than 10%... I guess it is the same logic as "$99.99 is less than $100".;)

Thanks for everyone's ideas on this thread! Did anyone ever figure out if these can be posted to our websites or not?:confused:

The coupon idea was from the coupon posted in the files for Lockport Moms Club Coupon previously posted.

I don't see why not. You're putting it in the news section or something like it? You're fine!

flemings99 said:
I heard a similar idea from our fall kick off meeting. Attached the flier I used at my open house. Out of 5 orders, 2 bought the package deal.

with these specials, does that eat away all your commission plus more? how do you figure your price?

This is an awesome idea, I would have to adjust it though, with my sales tax being 9.5% that plus paying their shipping equals about a 16% discount. Do you find that you sell a lot more additional product to make up for the cut in your commission?

I am hoping these deals will help boost my commission... If 5 people bought the $60 deal, it would put the Show at $300. The "free bonus" is the Guest Special for the month so I am not out anything extra. :)

Thanks for letting me know. I put the Kids in the Kitchen Workshops I am having in Sept/Oct/Nov up last night so I'll add these tonite once I get my little grandson asleep!:indif:

1. What are "Consultant Only Deals"?

"Consultant Only Deals" are special offers and discounts exclusively available to Pampered Chef consultants. These deals are not available to the general public and can only be accessed through the consultant's account on the Pampered Chef website.

2. How often are new "Consultant Only Deals" released?

New "Consultant Only Deals" are released on a monthly basis. These deals are announced at the beginning of each month and are available for the entire month or until supplies last.

3. How can I access the "Consultant Only Deals"?

To access the "Consultant Only Deals", you must be an active Pampered Chef consultant and have an account on the website. Simply log in to your account and click on the "Consultant Only Deals" tab to view the current offers.

4. Can I combine "Consultant Only Deals" with other promotions?

Yes, you can combine "Consultant Only Deals" with other promotions, as long as the terms and conditions allow it. However, "Consultant Only Deals" cannot be combined with host rewards or other consultant-only offers.

5. Are there any restrictions on "Consultant Only Deals"?

Yes, there are some restrictions on "Consultant Only Deals" such as limited quantities, limited time availability, and limited purchase quantities. These restrictions may vary for each deal, so make sure to read the terms and conditions carefully before purchasing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• GourmetGirl
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • Nanisu
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pchefjaime
Replies