• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Exciting Newsletter Success: Booked a Show in One Day!

In summary, Amanda received an email from someone requesting a specific date for a show after sending out her newsletter. Despite her husband's staff member quitting and having to find childcare for her shows, she is excited about the upcoming shows and hopes to do well with her SAT. Another consultant shares her experience of making good profits despite having to pay for a sitter, and suggests ways for Amanda to save on postage for her invites. The conversation ends on a positive note, with everyone congratulating Amanda on her success.
babywings76
Gold Member
I just sent out my newsletter yesterday. Just now I got an e-mail back from someone wanting to do a show. She even asked for a specific date and is ready to move forward with the plans! :) Wow! I'm so excited! Yeah for newsletters!

Congratulations!!! What great news!! Keep up the great communication!!

Bad news is that my husband had a staff member quit after I had booked up my November, which means he has to work till 7:30 every night this month. So now I have to find childcare for a few hours each night I have a show until my husband gets home. So this is exciting on one hand, but bad because I need to arrange one more time with a sitter. (Hopefully my commission will be enough to recover all my expenses...between mailing out the invites, gas, supplies, sitter, etc.) BUt I'm still SO EXCITED for all these shows! I hope I do well with SAT! :)

babywings76 said:
Bad news is that my husband had a staff member quit after I had booked up my November, which means he has to work till 7:30 every night this month. So now I have to find childcare for a few hours each night I have a show until my husband gets home. So this is exciting on one hand, but bad because I need to arrange one more time with a sitter. (Hopefully my commission will be enough to recover all my expenses...between mailing out the invites, gas, supplies, sitter, etc.) BUt I'm still SO EXCITED for all these shows! I hope I do well with SAT! :)

Congrat's I think that is awesome on getting another show.

I have my host's reimburse me for the stamps on their invites or send a check or stamps when they mail me their list. More just tack on the postage when we close their shows.

Amanda, when I started PC my DH was working & living thru the week in a different Province. Most of my shows were weeknight shows (like 90% of them) and I still made lots of $$.When I started my show avg was $500-$600. So I made at least $100 on each one. A sitter never cost me more than $25. It was definitely worth doing the shows, even with the cost of a sitter.

Good for you Amanda!!!

When my DH's schedule went to 7:00 I just took them to his work. Of course that doesnt work for everyone

That is great that your newsletter brought you a show! Very encouraging for you to continue sending out a newsletter!

1. What is "Woo Hoo! I'm so Excited!"?

"Woo Hoo! I'm so Excited!" is a phrase often used by Pampered Chef consultants to express their enthusiasm and excitement for the brand and its products.

2. How can I use "Woo Hoo! I'm so Excited!" in my Pampered Chef business?

You can use "Woo Hoo! I'm so Excited!" in your Pampered Chef business by incorporating it into your social media posts, live demonstrations, and interactions with customers. It's a great way to show your passion for the brand and its products.

3. Is "Woo Hoo! I'm so Excited!" trademarked by Pampered Chef?

Yes, "Woo Hoo! I'm so Excited!" is a registered trademark of Pampered Chef and should only be used by consultants and authorized representatives of the company.

4. Can I create my own version of "Woo Hoo! I'm so Excited!"?

No, as a Pampered Chef consultant, it's important to maintain the brand's image and messaging. It's best to stick to using the official "Woo Hoo! I'm so Excited!" phrase provided by the company.

5. What other phrases or hashtags can I use in addition to "Woo Hoo! I'm so Excited!"?

You can also use hashtags such as #PamperedChef, #LoveMyPamperedChef, and #PCProud to showcase your excitement and love for the brand on social media. You can also use phrases like "I'm obsessed with Pampered Chef!" or "Pampered Chef for life!" to show your enthusiasm.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PChefRenee
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
Replies
Views
babywings76
Replies
Views
Lydiasoby