• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Exciting News: PP3 Now Offers Instant Credit Card Verification!

In summary, starting on September 1st, Pampered Chef will allow us to verify credit card payments in PP3. This means that we will be able to know if a card has been declined after entering it while placing orders, making it easier to resolve any credit card issues. This new feature has been highly anticipated and will greatly benefit consultants, directors, and customers alike. It will also help with timely submission of shows and meeting incentive requirements. However, it is recommended to schedule shows at least 2 days prior to the deadline to avoid any potential problems with declined cards.
MissChef
Gold Member
:thumbup:Did you all see the email about us being able to verify credit card payments in PP3 starting Sept 1st! We will be able to know if the card has been declined after we enter it in while we are entering orders! this will make resolving the credit card issues so quick.. we can submit our orders and know that they will go through! YAY!! I've been waiting for this forever! I LOVE PAMPERED CHEF!! :D

I saw that!

I would believe that we would have to be connected to the internet to make the check, so unles you can hook up to a host's network, you wouldn't be able to do it until you get home. Still faster than before though.

I saw it this morning YAY oh YAY oh YAY!!!

When I clicked on and read the Questions and Answers link it sounded like the actual verification happened as part of the show submission process, NOT when the orders were entered.

floccies said:
When I clicked on and read the Questions and Answers link it sounded like the actual verification happened as part of the show submission process, NOT when the orders were entered.

That's right. It happens when you are ready to submit. It checks the cards and if all are good it submits. If any are rejected you have to resolve them to get the show in.

floccies said:

After viewing the tutorial, it appers that's correct. P3 won't authorize each individual card as it's entered at the show, but it will run all cards as we're finalizing the show. The show then cannot be submitted until all cards are authorized. Once all cards are authorized, P3 will automatically submit the show.

NooraK said:
After viewing the tutorial, it appers that's correct. P3 won't authorize each individual card as it's entered at the show, but it will run all cards as we're finalizing the show. The show then cannot be submitted until all cards are authorized. Once all cards are authorized, P3 will automatically submit the show.

Which means, don't wait til 11 p.m. on the 15th to submit a show that would qualify you for an incentive! Because if one of those credit cards are declined, you can't submit it, and it'd be far too late to call the customer!

leftymac said:
Which means, don't wait til 11 p.m. on the 15th to submit a show that would qualify you for an incentive! Because if one of those credit cards are declined, you can't submit it, and it'd be far too late to call the customer!

Yep! There is a big down side to this. You could have all good intentions of submitting on the 15th say if your 2nd show was on the 12 and BOOM you get a declined card and can't get ahold of the person. OR...I have several times depended on a declined card to ensure I was submitted but knew it wouldn't go through. I think now I am going to plan on my 2 shows MUST be before the 10th and the last show for that month will be the 25th. Anything after that will be for the next month. ;)

I think this is a very good thing. Yes, it might interfere with last-minute incentive submissions, but a declined card can do that anyway if it's not resolved right away.

raebates said:
I think this is a very good thing. Yes, it might interfere with last-minute incentive submissions, but a declined card can do that anyway if it's not resolved right away.

Hopefully it will END those! It will help stop the huge influx of shows at the last minute and should cut down on the delay of delivery of shows during those times. It will also help directors have less stress wondering if they'll be meeting their requirements. I strongly urge everyone to use the suggestion of scheduling everything 2 days prior to the actual deadline - that would make this issue go away!

It is an awesome change that we'll all love. Some beta testers thought this would be a problem but loved it once they were using it. I can't wait!

BethCooks4U said:
Hopefully it will END those! It will help stop the huge influx of shows at the last minute and should cut down on the delay of delivery of shows during those times. It will also help directors have less stress wondering if they'll be meeting their requirements. I strongly urge everyone to use the suggestion of scheduling everything 2 days prior to the actual deadline - that would make this issue go away!

It is an awesome change that we'll all love. Some beta testers thought this would be a problem but loved it once they were using it. I can't wait!

That's what I was thinking too! I'm very excited about this!

I did see it and it's FREAKING AWESOME!!! :D I've had a few declined credit card issues and this will make things SO much easier!

BethCooks4U said:
Hopefully it will END those! It will help stop the huge influx of shows at the last minute and should cut down on the delay of delivery of shows during those times.

Hey now! Some of us like to submit on the very last day at the very last hour and sometimes with only minutes to spare! Athletes say they get a "runners high" :yuck:, I simply think of it as a "deadline high". haha Not sure why people frown on procrastinators. All that matters is that it was submitted. :angel: If everyone submits early it creates the same backlog so look at it this way - the procrastinators do the early birds a favor! (All said in jest - don't think i'm criticizing you. But seriously, nothing wrong with submitting on the last day. Whatever floats each persons boat!)

1. What is the "Big Email Announcement" from Pampered Chef?

The "Big Email Announcement" from Pampered Chef is a special email sent out to our customers and consultants to share exciting news, updates, and promotions.

2. How often are the "Big Email Announcements" sent out?

The frequency of the "Big Email Announcements" varies, but on average, they are sent out once a month. However, during special events or promotions, they may be sent out more frequently.

3. Can I unsubscribe from the "Big Email Announcements"?

Yes, you can unsubscribe from the "Big Email Announcements" at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the email. However, we recommend staying subscribed to stay up to date on the latest news and offers from Pampered Chef.

4. Can I customize the types of emails I receive from Pampered Chef?

Yes, you can customize your email preferences by logging into your account on our website and selecting the types of emails you would like to receive under the "Email Preferences" section.

5. Will I receive any special discounts or offers through the "Big Email Announcements"?

Yes, we often include exclusive discounts and offers in our "Big Email Announcements" for our valued customers and consultants. Make sure to keep an eye out for these special deals!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DiceDiva
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • pampchefrhondab
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
  • Bren706