• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Exciting News: Lady from May is Ready for a Show!

In summary, the "Exciting News: Lady from May is Ready for a Show!" event is a showcase of new products and cooking demonstrations, hosted by a Pampered Chef consultant. It will take place on [date] at [location] and is open to everyone. Exclusive offers and discounts will be available at the event and RSVP can be done by contacting a consultant or visiting their website.
Chef_2_Four
So yesterday I posted on increasing sales about my random order that came in from some lady I don't know. well today i got an email from some lady that I met in may that didn't have time for a show whenever I called. so I said ok no big deal. Well now she is ready to have a show!! I thought that was great!! So now I am back up to five shows for Sept!!

Good news April - don't you just love those surprise shows?!

That is great April!! Keep up the good work.

It is always nice to get those surprises! :D

Hi there! That's fantastic news! It's always great when unexpected orders and shows come in. It just goes to show that you never know when someone will be ready to host a show and support your business. Keep up the great work and I'm sure you'll have a successful month with all those shows lined up. Happy cooking!

What is the "Exciting News: Lady from May is Ready for a Show!" event?

The "Exciting News: Lady from May is Ready for a Show!" event is a showcase of our latest products and cooking demonstrations, hosted by a Pampered Chef consultant.

When and where will the event take place?

The event will take place on [date] at [location]. Please contact your consultant for more details.

Can anyone attend the event?

Yes, the event is open to everyone! Whether you're a current customer or new to Pampered Chef, we welcome you to come and join in on the fun.

Will there be any special offers or discounts at the event?

Yes, there will be exclusive offers and discounts available only at the event. Don't miss out on these amazing deals!

How can I RSVP for the event?

To RSVP for the event, please contact your consultant or visit our website to find a consultant near you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• purpleluvs3
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • tiffanypc05
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
tiffanypc05
  • PCMelissa