• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Exciting New Holiday Mini Catalog with Delicious Recipes by Deb Lily

In summary, the author is excited for the upcoming release of the book and is looking forward to trying out the recipes. They are also excited for the holiday season and plan to create a variety of festive displays.
DebPC
Staff member
I love it! That Deb Lily is amazing and I'm so glad they included some recipes.
Can hardly wait to get mine.

I thought it was amazing, too! it looks so beautiful and easy to duplicate-can't wait to try the little pretzel wreath!

I bought some candles a couple of weeks ago and ribbon and tried to make it look similar to the displays at NC. I am just not that crafty. I see it in my mind, but when I put it all together it just doesn't come out the same.

I am excited to try those pretzel wreaths too! :approve:

OH MY GOSH!!! I was SOOOOOOOOOOO excited when I looked through it that I sent out an email to my cluster to check it out (I attached it, too) and that for the local people I would be putting together some kind of Gifts to Go, Holiday Boutique thingie. Here's my question: Should I open it up to other DS companies (people I know well) and have part of the booth fee be inviting 100 or so people? OR, should I keep it PC and open it up to lots of sister and brother consultants?

I did a booth @ a school fair last week & I took 3 candles w/ yellow & orange ribbon & tied it to the candles @ different levels & then in my white simple additions platter w/tray I then added some candy corn......
I had a ton of people come & look @ it so I'm hoping w/the holidays coming I'm going to keep switching it up.
I asked Walmart when Christmas decorations were coming out............:) I want to beat the crowd to get the cutest decorations. I just love how versitile it is.

I'll take a picture & post it.
I also made a fall centerpiece w/my trifle bowl.

Yes- please post a picture. I am kind of creatively challenged but can imitate a pic.

Related to Exciting New Holiday Mini Catalog with Delicious Recipes by Deb Lily

1. What is the release date for the New Holiday Mini Catalog?

The New Holiday Mini Catalog will be released on October 1st.

2. Can I still order products from the previous catalog?

Yes, you can still order products from the previous catalog until it expires on September 30th.

3. Will there be any new products in the Holiday Mini Catalog?

Yes, the Holiday Mini Catalog will feature new products for the holiday season.

4. Are there any special promotions or discounts for the Holiday Mini Catalog?

Yes, there will be special promotions and discounts available for the Holiday Mini Catalog. Be sure to check out our website or contact your consultant for more details.

5. Can I host a party to showcase the products from the Holiday Mini Catalog?

Yes, hosting a party is a great way to showcase the new products from the Holiday Mini Catalog. Contact your consultant to schedule a party and earn free products!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sakinah Garrett-Corcoran
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • DebPC
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • pamperedbecky