• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Mrs. Jennings: Being Prepared Pays Off!

In summary, Mrs. Jennings: Being Prepared Pays Off! is a cookbook filled with over 100 easy and delicious recipes, along with tips and tricks for meal planning and organization. It caters to various dietary restrictions and can be purchased from a Pampered Chef consultant or their website. There are also positive reviews and testimonials from satisfied readers.
chefkathy
I am a familiar face at my son's school and slowly but surely the staff is getting to know that I am a PC consultant. We were late to school earlier this week (overslept--oops!) so I had to walk him in and sign him in. The school secretary says "Oh, Mrs. Jennings, I need a couple of those little spatulas." We chit chat and I told her I'd send a catalog to school with Brendan the next day. I got out to my car and remembered I had some catalogs in there (when I walked him in, I just took my keys in with me, otherwise I would have given her a Holiday Mini out of my purse). I ran back in and gave her a regular catalog. Next thing I know I get an email from her saying she already has $150 in orders, can we make it a catalog show? UM, YESSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Turns out the other secretary, the school nurse, and the principal all grabbed the catalog and wanted to order!She gave me the final orders today and it's $207 commissionable JUST FOR BEING PREPARED WITH A CATALOG.I feel like a Boy Scout--be prepared--but I'm actually singing the song from Lion King in my head. LOL

YAY Deb!!!!! :D

WooHoo! Way to go!!! :D

Awesome! Great results!!

<3 those days!

AWESOME Deb! Way to go! :)

Wahooo!! That really rocks! Way to go!

Yay! Gotta love that!

1. What is Mrs. Jennings: Being Prepared Pays Off! all about?

Mrs. Jennings: Being Prepared Pays Off! is a cookbook written by Pampered Chef consultant Mrs. Janice Jennings. It contains over 100 delicious and easy-to-prepare recipes for busy families, along with helpful tips and tricks for meal planning and organization.

2. Are the recipes in Mrs. Jennings: Being Prepared Pays Off! suitable for all dietary restrictions?

Yes, Mrs. Jennings has included a variety of recipes in her cookbook to cater to different dietary needs and preferences. There are vegetarian, gluten-free, and dairy-free options, as well as tips for adapting recipes to fit specific dietary restrictions.

3. Does Mrs. Jennings: Being Prepared Pays Off! include any tips for meal planning and organization?

Yes, Mrs. Jennings shares her own meal planning and organization strategies that have helped her to save time and stress in the kitchen. She also includes printable meal planning templates for readers to use.

4. Can I purchase Mrs. Jennings: Being Prepared Pays Off! from a Pampered Chef consultant?

Yes, you can purchase Mrs. Jennings: Being Prepared Pays Off! through any Pampered Chef consultant. It is also available for purchase on the Pampered Chef website.

5. Are there any reviews or testimonials for Mrs. Jennings: Being Prepared Pays Off!?

Yes, there are several positive reviews and testimonials from satisfied readers who have tried and loved the recipes in Mrs. Jennings: Being Prepared Pays Off! You can also find reviews on the Pampered Chef website and social media pages.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kdangel518
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • alabama pc cons.
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • byrd1956