• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Exciting New Catalog Arriving Wednesday - Can't Wait!

In summary, the conversation is about the excitement of receiving the new catalog layout and changeover boxes for consultants and future directors. Some members have already received theirs, while others are patiently waiting for theirs to arrive. The process of tracking and receiving these items is explained, and it is stated that changeover boxes will be received by January 29th. It is also mentioned that the SAT products will be received by January 25th. The process of ordering the changeover kit is also discussed. Some members have already received their changeover boxes and are excited to try out the new tools included, such as the pinch bowls and bar board with knife and greek rub.
pamperedpals
Gold Member
Mine is scheduled to arrive on Wednesday, 1/23. Wahoo!!!!:)

I have the day off from work, because of a three hr doctor apt for my DS, so I will be able play when I get home, rather than waiting until the evening. I am really excited to see the new catalog layout.

Mine came yesterday with the new catalogs (which look GREAT!) and the new mini-catalog (Also very impressive) and all my new tools! I am crazy in love with the pinch bowls!

How can you check the status? I have gone to shipping & product adjustment. My supply order & an online order from the 14th is still showing received. I haven't gotten them yet nor do they show up on product adjustment. Help!

Orders you have submitted won't show up on the adjustment screen until they process and ship.All changeover boxes will ship to be received by this Friday (1/25), so even if you can't track it, it'll be to you soon.But if you just can't wait, go into product adjustments as if you are making an adjustment on a show, but can't remember the show number. Make sure that all order types is selected when you search. The numbers with "g" in the middle are earned/auto ship items. Use the order number (consultant # + G + 4 digits) and add "01" to the end at fedex.com as a REFERENCE number to see the tracking.

When you look at the shipment itself, should it tell the contents? Mine just shows the bar board, rub, mega scraper. Originally dated the 11th but didn't ship until the 18th. Package weight 1 lb so nothing on there about the changeover items.

For directors, the changeover box was in our box with the products. Maybe they've done the same for the SAT shipments?

chefann said:
Orders you have submitted won't show up on the adjustment screen until they process and ship.

All changeover boxes will ship to be received by this Friday (1/25), so even if you can't track it, it'll be to you soon.

But if you just can't wait, go into product adjustments as if you are making an adjustment on a show, but can't remember the show number. Make sure that all order types is selected when you search. The numbers with "g" in the middle are earned/auto ship items. Use the order number (consultant # + G + 4 digits) and add "01" to the end at fedex.com as a REFERENCE number to see the tracking.

Thanks! I tried & I still don't have anything come up. The tablecloth was the only one & I received that already. I am very excited to get my new things so I was hoping to find out when.

Changeover boxes for consultants and future directors are to be received by Jan.29. I just wanted to put that in so that viewers won't freak out if they don't have their box by the 24th.

Oops. I thought it said the 25th in the December newsletter.

the 25th is SAT products

chefann said:
Oops. I thought it said the 25th in the December newsletter.

Directors get theirs by the 24th

Most directors got theirs already, so maybe just maybe HO is ahead of the game.

I haven't been able to figure out when my comes - I will just be patient and it will get here when it gets here.

Kathytnt said:
I haven't been able to figure out when my comes - I will just be patient and it will get here when it gets here.

It's all in the January CN. Consultants and FD's get theirs by the 29th

Do you have to order the change over kit or do you get it sent to you automatically? I'm trying to schedule shows for March and April and don't want to not have spring/summer catalogs or other supplies that I may need.

I started back in August so I'm new to the whole process still :blushing:

change over ships automatically

OK, that took me a few minutes to figure out (I think my blonde was getting in the way! LOL!), but it looks like my changeover is coming on 1/22. I wonder if I'm getting my SAT stuff, too?! That would be AMAZING!! :D

cathyskitchen said:
OK, that took me a few minutes to figure out (I think my blonde was getting in the way! LOL!), but it looks like my changeover is coming on 1/22. I wonder if I'm getting my SAT stuff, too?! That would be AMAZING!! :D
usually it is shipped seperately. Mine has been shipped seperately but amazingly enough, I will get both on the same day! That's what my shipment status says!:balloon:

I have something expected tomorrow that is showing 1 lb.

Kodeysmom said:
I have something expected tomorrow that is showing 1 lb.

It is probably the green bar board with knife and the greek rub. Mine came yesterday. (2 shows in Nov incentive).

My changever box is due to arrive tomorrow! Can't wait!

I received both my CO and SAT packages yesterday. The SAT packages wasn't scheduled to deliver until today. It was great being able to be home and start looking/playing right away.

my CO box says shipping info received, but I cannot locate my SAT box!! Tomorrow is the 25th and I still can't even cheat to look for it!! I really want my products!!!!

Both my packages will be here today, it says it's on the truck for delivery! yay for me! Finally! I hate living so far away from HO! lol!

MissChef said:
Both my packages will be here today, it says it's on the truck for delivery! yay for me! Finally! I hate living so far away from HO! lol!

Cathy, I understand what you mean about living so far away from HO. I live further west than you in Roy (Tacoma). :)

Have fun opening your packages!

:blushing: ha ha ha I was reading this and trying to track mine .... and guess who came to the door. Patients is not one of my vertues

Got my CO, now just wating for my SAT should be here today or tomorrow!

pamperedpals said:
Cathy, I understand what you mean about living so far away from HO. I live further west than you in Roy (Tacoma). :)

Have fun opening your packages!
I live 4 hours from HO and don't have my stuff. :( My director already received her stuff though. Boo Hoo.

Mine said it was scheduled to be delivered on the 23rd, but it never shows that it was picked up from HO. Now that the 23rd has passed, it just says that the package data was transmitted to FedEx. So......I have NO idea when it will be coming. I'm getting anxious!!!

I should be getting my stuff tomorrow!!:sing:

My dh jsut called me a little bit to let me know that I got my Change over kit today... YEAH I can't wait to go home and look through the box!!

I got my new products yesterday and my change over kit today!!! Quick question, are we supposed to upload this Pampered Partner plus cd?

chefann said:
Orders you have submitted won't show up on the adjustment screen until they process and ship.

All changeover boxes will ship to be received by this Friday (1/25), so even if you can't track it, it'll be to you soon.

But if you just can't wait, go into product adjustments as if you are making an adjustment on a show, but can't remember the show number. Make sure that all order types is selected when you search. The numbers with "g" in the middle are earned/auto ship items. Use the order number (consultant # + G + 4 digits) and add "01" to the end at fedex.com as a REFERENCE number to see the tracking.
Thanks for letting us know how to do this.. Mine is due to arrive tomorrow... YEA:balloon:

laylaleigh said:
I got my new products yesterday and my change over kit today!!! Quick question, are we supposed to upload this Pampered Partner plus cd?
If you're currently using P3, you probably don't need to because the updates have been incrementally applied throughout the season. That's probably a install CD for people who aren't using it yet.

I never used my CDs after the first installation. I always just do an update online and you get all the info. I also installed my P3 from the PC website and not with the CD...just did this last week. I have sent a catalog show in and it was fairly simple to use. It does take some getting used to though.

The latest version on P3 is 2.2.10 as of the latest update I did. You don't need to use the CD you get if you are using P3 as it updates all the time!

I am assuming since I went inactive that I will not receive a changeover kit this time. What a bummer!

No, you won't. But if you reactivate, they'll send one. Even if you reactivate much later in the new season.

I'm confused by the software too ... since I just signed up, I don't need the Pplus disc then, right? Nor the printable materials?

I can't wait to play the "show and Sell" CD!

I'm so confused - I got my SAT on Friday, 1/25, but STILL have not gotten my change-over kit!! Two girls in my downline got theirs on THURSDAY, and we all live in the same county. :( I checked on Fedex.com, and I'm not even sure if it will arrive by Tue. I have a meeting scheduled that night, and may need one of my downline to bring her CO box! IRRITATING! Oh, well - just anxious to get everything asap!! :D

Di_Can_Cook said:
I'm confused by the software too ... since I just signed up, I don't need the Pplus disc then, right? Nor the printable materials?

I can't wait to play the "show and Sell" CD!

Nope - you got all of that when you signed up, so you're good to go! :)

My CO box was waiting for me when I got home yesterday. Yeah!

Related to Exciting New Catalog Arriving Wednesday - Can't Wait!

1. When will the new catalog for Pampered Chef arrive?

The new catalog is scheduled to arrive on Wednesday, January 23rd.

2. Can I order from the new catalog before it arrives?

Unfortunately, the new catalog items will not be available for ordering until its official release date on Wednesday, January 23rd.

3. Will there be any new products in the new catalog?

Yes, there will be exciting new products featured in the new catalog. We can't wait for you to see them!

4. What changes can we expect to see in the new catalog layout?

The new catalog layout will have a fresh and modern design, making it easier to navigate and find the products you love. You'll also notice updated product images and descriptions.

5. Can I still use my old catalog to place orders?

Absolutely! Your old catalog will still be valid for ordering until the release of the new catalog on January 23rd. After that, you can recycle your old catalog and start using the new one.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Brenda.the.chef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
TJMagoo
  • RossDeb2
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ShelbyMichalek
  • Bren706