• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Excited to Go Food Shopping Now!

In summary, Lisa was at a party and spoke to a produce manager about her product. The produce manager may book a show in February with his girlfriend because of the 60% off cookware set. Lisa is happy because she spoke up and is now more confident in approaching strangers.
lisasfuncooking
You would think carrying my PC tote bag at the grocery store several times a week I would get someone to notice. Once did a little old man say something, he caught me so off guard I didn't have much of a conversation.
My goal is to get my February calendar booked big time. So when I walked by the produce manager near the pineapples, I told him about our pineapple wedger. I am in there so often that we talk once in a while and he recognized me. He asked me about it and said that was a great tool because for customers to buy it freshly cored and sliced is very expensive. I gave him a catalog and SBCB. He started going through it and was really interested. He may want to do a show (with his girlfriend) in Feb for the 60% off cookware set. :) I am so happy I spoke up. I know we should always ask everyone. Even though I have been doing this for 2 years, sometimes it is still uncomfortable to just bring it up with a stranger. I think I am going to start doing my shopping in the mornings, people seemed less rushed and more friendly! HHMM...maybe it is me, :eek: (that is me making a revelation) I am less stressed in the mornings and in a good mood :blushing: = being more approachable.

Great idea talking to the produce guy! Keep after him. I haven't had much luck with people even though I carry my catalog tote all the time, everywhere. Those people that do ask are not willing to give me their info to follow up. That's one thing I still can't figure out how to do!

Its strange how it just takes that one moment to make you feel more confident in just opening up about your business!

I was at a Lia Sophia party last night and had my catalog tote with me and one of the guests asked if I sold it. I said yes and right away she said "I want a pizza cutter!" I then gave her a catalog and she placed a $40 order! And another girl that was there (it was just the 3 of us and the host who was also the sales person) might book in March with the new products. After last night, I never want to leave home without it!!!!!

You should talk to the produce guy about him keeping a few of your business cards handy. Then if he buys the pineapple wedger and likes it, he will be telling other people-especially if they ask how to cut it properly! He could be a good source for getting leads!

It seems to me that the most important thing that Lisa did is bring it up instead of waiting for someone to approach her. I have not be pro active in the store even though I do carry the catalog along with my list every time I go shopping (the tote just isn't "me" haha). I have determined that when I see those that notice the cat, I will say something. Good job Lisa!!!!

pchockeymom said:
Great idea talking to the produce guy! Keep after him. I haven't had much luck with people even though I carry my catalog tote all the time, everywhere. Those people that do ask are not willing to give me their info to follow up. That's one thing I still can't figure out how to do!

They had a great solution for this at NC. Carry the mini-cats and put a sticky note on the back of each. When you give someone a mini-cat, ask them to put their contact info on the sticky note so you can send them a full-size catalog. I add if they'll include their email address I'll send them my newsletter.

I have not be pro active in the store even though I do carry the catalog along with my list every time I go shopping (the tote just isn't "me" haha)
Even though I still carry my tote, I always have a PC cookbook with me, like I am shopping for certain ingredients. I am not, but thought it may spark a conversation.
I will admit the mistake was not having the specials printed to hand out with the catalog. I kinda lost hope that anyone would approach me and thought it would be a waste to print them and have them expire. Live and learn.
But I will see him on Monday (morning) so will follow up then.

1. What is "Excited to Go Food Shopping Now!"?

"Excited to Go Food Shopping Now!" is a program offered by Pampered Chef that helps take the stress out of grocery shopping by providing meal planning, grocery lists, and recipes tailored to your specific needs.

2. How does "Excited to Go Food Shopping Now!" work?

First, you will fill out a survey that asks about your dietary preferences, cooking style, and family size. Then, our team of experts will create a customized meal plan and grocery list for you. You can access these materials through our website or mobile app.

3. How much does "Excited to Go Food Shopping Now!" cost?

The cost of "Excited to Go Food Shopping Now!" varies depending on the length of your subscription. We offer monthly, quarterly, and annual options starting at $9.99 per month.

4. Can I customize my meal plan and grocery list?

Yes, you can customize your meal plan and grocery list by selecting your preferred recipes, adjusting serving sizes, and excluding any ingredients you do not like or are allergic to. Our team will make the necessary changes and provide you with an updated plan and list.

5. Is "Excited to Go Food Shopping Now!" available in all areas?

Currently, "Excited to Go Food Shopping Now!" is only available in select areas. We are continuously expanding our service to reach more customers. You can check availability by entering your zip code on our website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bill Faber
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
AJPratt
  • Cindycooks
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • Chozengirl