• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Excited for My New Vip Tote: Shipping Update and Delivery Tomorrow!

In summary, Carolyn received some extra Tote bags and will mail them back to Abbey if she receives as many as Abbey sends her.
sslangley
I just got an email that my order shipped. My new Tote will be here tomorrow. I can't wait. :D

Me too! Well, my new pretty purse will be here Friday:) So excited! Is this a new feature? I don't remember getting emails from them before?

lacychef said:
Me too! Well, my new pretty purse will be here Friday:) So excited! Is this a new feature? I don't remember getting emails from them before?

Mine, too!!
Mine, too!!
Now if only my order from Merrill would ship as fast. I just ordered some more of thos ebridal shower inserts "We are registrered at..." because I got a great registry the other day and the gal who is hosting the shower asked for some extra inserts...need them FAST!

Please tell us how you like the new bag. I am on the fence whether to get it or not....

Let us know how you like them! I may have to order one tomorrow, they look so cute on the website!

Carolyn, I have some extras one I can stick in the mail to you today if you want them, I am in Florida so you would probably have them tomorrow. Just let me know I have to go to the post office today

Mine should arrive today. I hope it's as cute as the picture. Can't wait to become more of a walking billboard!

PChefAbey said:
Carolyn, I have some extras one I can stick in the mail to you today if you want them, I am in Florida so you would probably have them tomorrow. Just let me know I have to go to the post office today

OMG Abbey - that would be SOOOOOO appreciated!!!
When mine come in I will mail you back as many sheets as you send me!!!
Thank you thank you than kyou@@

I will PM you my mailing address

Related to Excited for My New Vip Tote: Shipping Update and Delivery Tomorrow!

1. What is the expected delivery time for the VIP Tote?

The VIP Tote is expected to be delivered within 3-5 business days from the date of purchase.

2. Can I track my VIP Tote shipment?

Yes, you will receive a tracking number via email once your VIP Tote has been shipped. You can use this tracking number to track the status of your shipment.

3. Is there an additional cost for shipping the VIP Tote?

No, shipping for the VIP Tote is included in the purchase price.

4. What should I do if my VIP Tote does not arrive on the expected delivery date?

If your VIP Tote does not arrive on the expected delivery date, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

5. Can I change the shipping address for my VIP Tote?

Unfortunately, we are unable to change the shipping address for your VIP Tote once it has been processed and shipped. Please double check your shipping information before completing your purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefMary412
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • Mel92504
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • cmdtrgd