• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Excited and Scared: Lunch with Barbara Duke!

In summary, "Excited and Scared: Lunch with Barbara Duke!" is a cookbook by Pampered Chef consultant, Barbara Duke, featuring delicious and easy lunch recipes for busy individuals and families. The recipes include a variety of options such as salads, sandwiches, wraps, soups, and more, and cater to vegetarian, gluten-free, and dairy-free diets. Most ingredients can be found at local grocery stores, and Pampered Chef products can be used, but are not required. This cookbook is perfect for beginner cooks, with easy-to-follow recipes and helpful tips and techniques.
Jennie4PC
So this is a btter post then the last. I just got off the phone with laurie kazemian (sp?) my execdutive director, well her and Barbara Duke are driving through my little town on the way to UT for training with my team, well they are stopping by and we are going to go to lunch. So I get to have kunch with Barbara Duke nexst week. I am excited but scared. Yikes

Very nice. Your frustration has turned into excitement!

OOH..how exciting..have fun

Don't be scared, Barb is amazing & so down to earth. I'm so glad she's my upline, she rocks. Enjoy your lunch!!

thanks amanda.

Related to Excited and Scared: Lunch with Barbara Duke!

What is "Excited and Scared: Lunch with Barbara Duke!" about?

"Excited and Scared: Lunch with Barbara Duke!" is a cookbook written by Pampered Chef consultant, Barbara Duke. It features delicious and easy lunch recipes perfect for busy individuals and families.

What types of recipes are included in "Excited and Scared: Lunch with Barbara Duke!"?

This cookbook includes a variety of lunch recipes, including salads, sandwiches, wraps, soups, and more. There are also options for vegetarian, gluten-free, and dairy-free diets.

Are the ingredients used in the recipes easy to find?

Yes, most of the ingredients used in the recipes can be found at your local grocery store. Some of the recipes may require specialty ingredients, but they can often be substituted with more common ingredients.

Can I use Pampered Chef products to make these recipes?

Yes, many of the recipes in "Excited and Scared: Lunch with Barbara Duke!" can be made using Pampered Chef products, but they are not required. You can also use similar products that you may already have in your kitchen.

Is "Excited and Scared: Lunch with Barbara Duke!" suitable for beginner cooks?

Yes, this cookbook is perfect for beginner cooks. The recipes are easy to follow and require basic cooking skills. It also includes helpful tips and techniques for preparing the dishes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
PampChefJoy
  • k1tchng0ddess
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
KellyCooks
Replies
Views
Kitchen2u