• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ever Transport Pie Crust Tart Shell?

It will get harder as it cools, but it still cuts easy.I bake it a couple of hours before I leave. I have not had any problems cutting it. It will get harder as it cools, but it still cuts easy.
its_me_susan
I want to bring the Greek Island Pizza crust already made.... but they slide. Any ideas? I am thinking of saran wrapping it to the pizza stone...

When I'm transporting things like that, They have round plastic trays in places like Party City or Restaurant Depot. The 14 in round should be ok, also some of them come with snap on lids. :D

I've done this several times. (this is a big hit at your shows too!) Just wrap plastic wrap or aluminum foil over it. It won't slide that much and you can always slide it back to the center of the stone. Do you have the Woven Round Tray? then just wrap the plastic or aluminum around the stone and place it on top of the woven tray....you'll be fine! Be sure to wait until the crust has cooled or it will be soggy.

pamperedlinda said:
I've done this several times. (this is a big hit at your shows too!) Just wrap plastic wrap or aluminum foil over it. It won't slide that much and you can always slide it back to the center of the stone. Do you have the Woven Round Tray? then just wrap the plastic or aluminum around the stone and place it on top of the woven tray....you'll be fine! Be sure to wait until the crust has cooled or it will be soggy.

Thank you ladies! How far in advance can I cook the pie crusts? Does it ever get too hard? Will it still cut easily?

Thank you!!!

I love the "heavy duty" aluminum foil for transporting stuff on stones. Get the extra long size and it will be perfect for you pizza stones and your stoneware bar pan.

Speaking of the bar pan, that's a great stone to show and things won't slide off as easily because of the sides. My favorite stone!

chefjeanine said:
I love the "heavy duty" aluminum foil for transporting stuff on stones. Get the extra long size and it will be perfect for you pizza stones and your stoneware bar pan.

Speaking of the bar pan, that's a great stone to show and things won't slide off as easily because of the sides. My favorite stone!

Have you ever done the Greek Island Pastry on it?

its_me_susan said:
Have you ever done the Greek Island Pastry on it?

Nope, I must admit I've never done the Greek Island Pastry.

Anyone else?

its_me_susan said:
Thank you ladies! How far in advance can I cook the pie crusts? Does it ever get too hard? Will it still cut easily?

Thank you!!!
I bake it a couple of hours before I leave. I have not had any problems cutting it.

Related to Ever Transport Pie Crust Tart Shell?

1. What is the size of the Ever Transport Pie Crust Tart Shell?

The Ever Transport Pie Crust Tart Shell is 9 inches in diameter and 1 inch deep, making it the perfect size for creating a variety of tart and pie recipes.

2. Is the Ever Transport Pie Crust Tart Shell reusable?

Yes, the Ever Transport Pie Crust Tart Shell is designed to be used multiple times. It is made from durable materials and can withstand repeated use in the oven, freezer, and dishwasher.

3. Can the Ever Transport Pie Crust Tart Shell be used for both sweet and savory recipes?

Yes, the Ever Transport Pie Crust Tart Shell is versatile and can be used for both sweet and savory recipes. It is a great option for making fruit tarts, quiches, and other delicious dishes.

4. How do I clean the Ever Transport Pie Crust Tart Shell?

The Ever Transport Pie Crust Tart Shell is dishwasher safe, making cleaning a breeze. You can also hand wash it with soap and warm water if desired.

5. Can the Ever Transport Pie Crust Tart Shell be used in the microwave?

No, the Ever Transport Pie Crust Tart Shell is not microwave safe. It is designed for use in the oven and freezer only.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• gailz2
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
chefann
  • chefsteph07
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Bowlersbus
  • PCSarahjm