• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Last Season of TV Show: Surprising Endings Ahead!

In summary, Paulette is sad that Season 15 of ER is the last season, but she is glad that she has invested in the full seasons and is sad to see it end. She missed some episodes while she was raising her daughter, but is catching up now. Katie was right - you need the tissues. There was a mention of Ray and Kerry leaving and Paulette wonders what happened to Ray.
I thought it was awesome. Angela Bassett (the new chief) obviously has a story to tell and her and Archie was head to head! The whole ordeal with the ryacin I thought was done well. I really don't like the new interns, especially the blonde. The little boy that fell thru the basement made me cry too. My hubby asked me atleast 5 times last night, why do you watch that show when all you do is talk to the tv and cry all the time? LOL!
I'm going to hate see Abby go next week. I'm going to ball like a baby!! I know she's giong to be with Luka, but its going to be so sad!! However, I CANNOT WAIT!! :D

jrstephens said:
I use to watch it for years but quit when they started a storyline that I could not stomach. I am now waiting to see if Grey's will run me away too.

Which storyline was it??

DebbieJ said:
Which storyline was it??

I wanna know too...

Okay, so I had to bring this thread back up after last night's episode. What did you guys think? I LOVED IT!! I wantedt o crawl through the tv screen and slap Banfield when she told Chas that he wasn't even qualified to speak!!! I know she knows that Pratt just died and that he has to be facing some issues with all of that, but does she not have a heart at all? or does she not know that he is Pratt's little brother?
Next week is the show with Mark Greene and we'll finally get to learn what Banfield's deal is. I've liked her because she has issues, but I need to know what they are and Next week is D day for her! I can't wait!!!

I know! I can't wait til next week to see what's up. I couldn't stand how she was treating her hubby. Loved what Frank did for her.

I love ER. I cant wait to her the story about Dr Banfield. I am sad to see it end but it does need to end.
A think the story line that Jennifer didnt like was with the Dr and Fire fighter Cant remember the drs name.

Also why do they always have to have Neela in a love triangle and always with Ray?

I loved seeing Ray again! But the love triangle is getting a little old. She needs to settle down, but I think she has a fear there because of Michael and how she rushed into things with him and soon after they married, he shipped off and died. She never saw him again. That was so sad!

I love Frank! The show would not be as good with out him! He's a big ol' teddy bear and you just wanna give a big bear hug! (unless he's in his grouchy sort of mood) It was so sweet and he showed his true colors last night with her. I just want to know what's going on with her to treat everyone the way she does, including her own family! I can't wait for next week!!

hahaha!! Yes!! I loved it! how awesome was it seeing him again! He and Neelah were such a good fit and she just couldn't see it because of how hurt she was with Michael. Ray, I think, truly loved her.

ER is so awesome! I'm really gonna miss it next year! :cry:

ragschef said:
hahaha!! Yes!! I loved it! how awesome was it seeing him again! He and Neelah were such a good fit and she just couldn't see it because of how hurt she was with Michael. Ray, I think, truly loved her.

ER is so awesome! I'm really gonna miss it next year! :cry:

I haven't been able to watch the last 2 ER's in there entirety (sp?) so I don't know what was said in the beginning with Ray. I think it would be cool if he came back at the end and they ended up together!

She deserves someone that loves her and Ray does. In the end, I think they will end up. The Australian doc just grates on me, because he doesn't love her... atleast not right now.

ragschef said:
She deserves someone that loves her and Ray does. In the end, I think they will end up. The Australian doc just grates on me, because he doesn't love her... atleast not right now.

If he (mr australia slut!!) wasn't such an a** I would like him more. I think what is funny is that he played all those girls in the past and the one that he actually wouldn't have minded being with is the one that doesn't want anything to do with him. I think she only agreed recently to being around him more was because Ray was teasing her on line and telling her to get a life!
I really hope they put Ray and her together! It was like Abby and Luca! I swear if they would have let those two divorce I would have been soooo pissed! But instead they stayed together! I loved that on the season finale last year, when Luca realized he really loved Abby and wanted to stay with her, when he went to the park and they made up, I was so happy! I was really happy that Abby was okay after the ambulance blew up! If they would have killed her off, that would have sucked so hard for Luca, because he lost his first wife too!
But the writers did good with them! And I was happy to see Luca come get her at the end and kiss her and drive off! I would not have liked them not having Luca in Abby's final episode!

So last night I missed the first 5-7 minutes after the intro. But it was a GREAT show!! When she told Morris that "when you lose your parents, you're an orphan; when you lose your spouse, you're a widow or widower, but when you lose your baby, there's now words for that" OMG!! I balled like a baby until the end of the episode! Did anyone else? I thought that it was VERY WELL done. Anthony Edwards looked a little aged, but it was good that they brought this into the time frame of his chemo treatments; that sortof explained the aging, I guess. He looks good though...

Would love ot hear what you other fans thought...

I thought it was AWESOME!!!

I thought it was a great episode. How fun that lots of the former cast made cameos--Romano, Weaver, Jerry, and of course Mark Green.I balled a ton through this one too. Now we finally know what this woman's deal is!

wondering what you guys thought about the episode last night. I was little creeped out...

I've got to watch it online... our local NBC station was showing the Bengals vs. Steelers game (stupid Bengals).

I still thought it was good. It does make you realize why the australian dr is that way. Poor guy.

I thought it was good too, just a little creepy. I felt bad for the doctor when he was pouring his heart out to Morris. The guilty guy gave me the creeps from his first appearance. I looked at my hubby and told him that something was going to happen to him when he told the ER docs that he was okay. There was just something wierd about him...

two weeks to the next episode... :cry:

creepy is right. I like how Morris's character has evolved. He really cares now.

That guy was just gross!!! I thought it was a good show. Morris seems to always walk into the midle of the unknown. I am finding it funny. I wish nela would just tell Ray she likes him and they get together already!!! Can't wait for 2 weeks.

There have been some really good story lines so far. More tear jerkers than usual, at least for me.

DebbieJ said:
creepy is right.

I like how Morris's character has evolved. He really cares now.

I so completely agree!! When Ray was in the ER with them, Morris was just an immature wannabe. I almost turned the show off several times because of him, but now he's one of my favorites. I do like how he seems to walk into the unknown in almost every episode. Pretty funny. He's really grown in the past 2 years.

I also agree that Ray and Neelah should get together already. I think DeBanco has a thing for her too, but he's too old for her and he knows it. Personally, I think he's cute! :blushing: I would love to see Morris with a girl and be happy. I think we'll see the prostitute again soon...

Two weeks is too long to make us wait!!

Does anyone remember when Morris got caught smoking weed by the evil doctor/chief right before he was crushed by the falling helicopter? DH and I still giggle over the fact that the little pot head has actually made something of himself (no offense to any potheads out there, please)!

We have watched this show faithfully since it started, except during the couple of years when they made Dr. Weaver's love life front and center. Bailed during that time!

And yes, this week's episode was CREEPY. And I get that next week is Thanksgiving, but TWO WEEKS during one of the best seasons ever? Total bummer, dude!!!!

BREAKING NEWS!

George Clooney Headed Back to ER
January 21, 2009

George Clooney has agreed to come back to the show that launched his career: ER.

Sources close to the series tell PEOPLE that ER co-creator John Wells has ordered a closed set to keep Clooney’s appearance under wraps.

It’s not known how many episodes will feature Clooney as the show films its final season. Neither NBC nor Warner Bros. reps would comment, nor did Clooney’s publicist.

Clooney, himself, denied reports last March he was returning.

Clooney’s Dr. Doug Ross was last seen on ER in a 2000 cameo walk-through in a remote lake scene with Ross’s ex-Juliana Marguilies.

Clooney is the most famous ER alum and Wells has always wanted him to return for the show’s last season. The 15th season was extended by an extra four episodes by NBC executives last week. — Pamela Warrick

Yes, I believe most of the former cast members are coming back in one way or another for the final season. Can't wait to see Clooney!

chefsteph07 said:
BREAKING NEWS!

George Clooney Headed Back to ER
January 21, 2009

George Clooney has agreed to come back to the show that launched his career: ER.

Sources close to the series tell PEOPLE that ER co-creator John Wells has ordered a closed set to keep Clooney’s appearance under wraps.

It’s not known how many episodes will feature Clooney as the show films its final season. Neither NBC nor Warner Bros. reps would comment, nor did Clooney’s publicist.

Clooney, himself, denied reports last March he was returning.

Clooney’s Dr. Doug Ross was last seen on ER in a 2000 cameo walk-through in a remote lake scene with Ross’s ex-Juliana Marguilies.

Clooney is the most famous ER alum and Wells has always wanted him to return for the show’s last season. The 15th season was extended by an extra four episodes by NBC executives last week. — Pamela Warrick

Why do they call Carol Doug's "ex"? this is what I read...

Doug Ross (George Clooney) will next month make his first appearance on "ER" since 2000, according to an E! Online source.
Lifeandsytlemag.com adds that Julianna Margulies will return as Ross' love Carol Hathaway in the same episode, said to be shooting this week. I'm hopeful the pair will confirm their happy ending.
Both actors appeared in the pilot episode, which centered on Hathaway's seemingly fatal suicide attempt. An offscreen Ross-Hathaway romance preceded that first episode. Clooney's last episode saw the couple reunite following a year-long separation.
Departed cast members Anthony Edwards, Laura Innes, Noah Wylie, Paul McCrane and Abraham Benrubi have all returned for the 15-year-old series' current, final season.
Find all of E!'s story on the matter here.

Bottom line: I can't wait to see how things end up on the show, but I'm dreading the end! I've gone back and started watching the series from season 1 and right now am on season 5. I'm really gonna miss it. Will be watching last night's episode tonight since I missed it... was it good?

Last night's was very good. I *heart* Archie.

DebbieJ said:
Last night's was very good. I *heart* Archie.

And doesn't that just make you smile. Thinking about how he was when he first came on the show, who would have thought we'd ever feel that way about him?

I thought last night was a good episode, but WOW I can't wait till next week!!! :D Doug & Carol are back! And I think I read somewhere that Abby and Luka are in it too... Anyone else read that?

So, what did you all think? I really enjoyed it. . .and happier endings than is usual. They did a good job of bringing all the oldies back in. . .now I understand why they created the kidney issue for Carter.

Do you suppose that the new ER Chief has found her new child?

I got chills seeing the pair in Seattle (don't want to spoil it if no one watched yet). I loved the interaction with the other oldie at Carter's surgery. That was sweet.I'm thinking Dr. Banfield will be adopting that baby.

It was so good to see Doug and Carol again and I'm glad they're happy together! Unfortunately, I don't think the storyline really leads to us seeing more of them. I also loved how Eriq LaSalle's character was with Carter during and after the surgery, in fact he probably saved his life.

I've watched ER since the beginning and am so sad to see it end, but I'm really happy that it's going out with such style. Much better than many other long running shows have. It's been really great seeing folks that left again. Only 3 episodes left. I'm sad!!!

I also have watched this show since the beginning...there were so many great tear-jerker episodes....I am so sad that it is going to end. Hopefully another cable channel will pick it up and replay it from the beginning. I remember thinking when this series started that I was hooked!!!! All I can say is that George Clooney is still eyecandy for me!!! LOL

It would have been nice if they had learned the kidney was for Carter, though ...

I've lost touch with the series but I may be catching the last few episodes ....

Di_Can_Cook said:
It would have been nice if they had learned the kidney was for Carter, though ...

I know, but Neela and Sam didn't even know. I thought that was odd.

DebbieJ said:
I know, but Neela and Sam didn't even know. I thought that was odd.

yeah i thought it was too. i loved seing peter again too! i dont think doug and carol will be back, but i sure do hope i'm wrong! i've watched this show from day 1 and have been hooked since the 2nd or 3rd episode where doug gets the boy out of the city drain. OMG! that was such a good episode! well i've started my collection of the series on DVD and I'm on season 9 right now and i just cant believe that a show this god has to end. but like mentioned before, atleast its going out with style. god, i'm gonna miss this show! can't wait to see what happens tonight.

oh and clooney is still my favorite eyecandy! YUM!!

ragschef said:
yeah i thought it was too. i loved seing peter again too! i dont think doug and carol will be back, but i sure do hope i'm wrong! i've watched this show from day 1 and have been hooked since the 2nd or 3rd episode where doug gets the boy out of the city drain. OMG! that was such a good episode! well i've started my collection of the series on DVD and I'm on season 9 right now and i just cant believe that a show this god has to end. but like mentioned before, atleast its going out with style. god, i'm gonna miss this show! can't wait to see what happens tonight.

all the press I read was that Clooney was back for the finale. I want to think he will be back again, given that they hyped his return soooo much, but then didn't mention (or show) him in the previews for last week's episode. Lots of people might have missed it, not knowing he was going to be on.

ragschef said:
oh and clooney is still my favorite eyecandy! YUM!!

I told DH how good that episode was (he doesn't watch it anymore - got tired of it - but tapes it for me so I don't miss it when I have a show/call/etc.). He watched it and said he didn't think it was so great. My response was "But he's so hot". DH just rolled his eyes. lol

I LOVED the end of last night's episode. I didn't see that coming AT ALL!So happy!!!!!! :)

DebbieJ said:
I LOVED the end of last night's episode. I didn't see that coming AT ALL!

So happy!!!!!! :)

I know!! How cool was that!

I thought it was great.....I am glad Neela went to him. I always thought they should be together....

I wondered why she would get text messages or calls very early in the morning from Ray. I guess Neela was "torn between two lovers" and finally made up her mind on whom she'd stay with. I've always though that Neela and Ray should end up together, too.

DebbieJ said:
I LOVED the end of last night's episode. I didn't see that coming AT ALL!

So happy!!!!!! :)

I kept feeling like I had missed something, I didn't really know where she was going...I guess I should have figured it out! That was a happy ending!!!

I don't know why so many people gave up on this show. Like someone else said, when someone left they were replaced with someone else that drew you into their character. I'm going to really miss this show.

I'm sad it's over. It was nice to see some old faces in the finale.

It was a great episode. When Lydia popped up I started screaming and DH yelled at me. Thankfully we have DVR so I was able to rewind and hear what was going on over my screaming. LOL

I had to DVR the last one so I just finished watching it and oh my gosh.... I was bawling my eyes out... I loved that they brought Rachel Greene back as an adult.... Great way to bring things full circle. And the original theame from the beginning of the show....Glad I have it on DVR so I can put it on a DVD to last forever....

<h2>1. What show is this referring to?</h2><p>The show in question is "Last Season of TV Show".</p><h2>2. Is this the final season of the show?</h2><p>Yes, this is the last season of "Last Season of TV Show".</p><h2>3. Will there be any big surprises in this season?</h2><p>We can't reveal any spoilers, but we can promise that there will be some unexpected twists and turns in this final season.</p><h2>4. Is it necessary to have watched the previous seasons to understand this one?</h2><p>While it's always helpful to have some background knowledge, each episode is crafted to be enjoyed by both longtime fans and new viewers.</p><h2>5. When does the new season premiere?</h2><p>The new season of "Last Season of TV Show" premieres tonight at 8pm on our network. Don't miss it!</p>

1. What show is this referring to?

The show in question is "Last Season of TV Show".

2. Is this the final season of the show?

Yes, this is the last season of "Last Season of TV Show".

3. Will there be any big surprises in this season?

We can't reveal any spoilers, but we can promise that there will be some unexpected twists and turns in this final season.

4. Is it necessary to have watched the previous seasons to understand this one?

While it's always helpful to have some background knowledge, each episode is crafted to be enjoyed by both longtime fans and new viewers.

5. When does the new season premiere?

The new season of "Last Season of TV Show" premieres tonight at 8pm on our network. Don't miss it!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Sheila
Replies
Views
chefsteph07
Replies
Views
chefcharity
Replies
Views