• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Enjoy Some Much-Needed Me Time with the House to Myself All Week!

In summary, my hubby and both of my sons are leaving Sunday for Boy Scout Camp and my daughter lives with my brother during the week all summer (as his nanny) which means I have the entire house to myself.......all by myself ALL WEEK!!!!
itsjustCarla
My hubby and both of my sons are leaving Sunday for Boy Scout Camp and my daughter lives with my brother during the week all summer (as his nanny) which means.......I have the entire house to myself.......all by myself ALL WEEK!!!! :sing: :sing: :sing:

I'm just not sure what I'm going to do first.........:p

Haha congrats !!!! I know the feeling in june my son and hubby left too. I did have my daughter which is 5 but she is so layed back it was like being alone !!!!!

Oh, I'm so jealous! Love my kids but love my breaks too. I have 3 boys...4 yo, and twins that will turn 2 in August. The twins are wreaking havoc on our lives right now (so much so I took the summer off from PC). I haven't been in my house alone since before the twins were born. I would clean, organize, watch an uninterrupted movie, drink wine, make every call known to man without interruption, read a book, take a bath, have the girls over, oh, I could think of a million things you could do. Enjoy your break!

Enjoy yourself!! There is noting like having time to yourself to do what you want. Have fun.

I love the house to myself! Have fun!

Just sit and listen to the sounds of silence...................

I know how you feel! DH and DS are going camping shortly after I get back from NC - and I can't wait!

Have fun! I love the house to myself as well! I'm looking forward to the kids going back to school; however, I will have a college student who probably won't be gone the same time as the other 2 - we will have to see!

I love it when I get my hubby out of the house just for a few days. He wants the house spotless! I like it clean, but I take a few days break when he is gone:)!

I am a single mom and I know how I love to get a break. My DD is 11 now, so it is quite easier but I finally gave her a bedtime so I could get alone time every night before I went to bed. she has a bedtime during the school year but I didn't give her one for summer and she would stay up thinking she could just sleep in...I need quiet time to myself to unwind before bed and I can't get that when she is up and so I was going to bed after her and then still getting up at 5:30am and I couldn't do it.
Enjoy your vacation of alone time!!

....and I made them clean the house before they left so I didn't have to!!! :)

Yippee!!

Have a great time unwinding by yourself!

http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k262/mrsford7/blinky/bliss.gif

hehehe The first break I got like that...I slept in. Really late!

So are they gone? Are you in the bubblebath yet?

pampered.chris said:
So are they gone? Are you in the bubblebath yet?

LOL Chris... All the men are gone. My daughter will be home for another hour or so and then aahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. LOL. I'm going to wait and let her help me with chores before she leaves (we have a small "farm"). From then on out, it's just me and the animals.

Enjoy the bliss.

Related to Enjoy Some Much-Needed Me Time with the House to Myself All Week!

What are some easy and quick recipes for one person?

Some easy and quick recipes for one person include microwave mug meals, sheet pan dinners, and one-pan pasta dishes. You can also check out our collection of single-serving recipes on our website for more ideas.

How can I pamper myself at home during my alone time?

There are many ways to pamper yourself at home during your alone time. You can take a relaxing bath with scented candles and essential oils, give yourself a DIY manicure or pedicure, or try out a new face mask. You can also curl up with a good book or watch your favorite movie.

What are some kitchen tools that can make cooking for one easier?

Some kitchen tools that can make cooking for one easier include a mini food processor, a small slow cooker, and a single-serving blender. You can also invest in smaller sized cookware, such as a mini skillet or a small baking dish, to make cooking for one more convenient.

How can I plan and prepare meals for the whole week?

One way to plan and prepare meals for the whole week is to make a meal plan and grocery list ahead of time. You can also batch cook and freeze individual portions to have meals ready throughout the week. Another tip is to use versatile ingredients that can be used in multiple meals, such as chicken or vegetables.

What are some self-care activities I can do during my alone time?

Some self-care activities you can do during your alone time include yoga or meditation, journaling, going for a walk or hike, or even just taking a nap. You can also try a new hobby or activity, such as painting or learning a new language, to focus on yourself and recharge.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• melindag
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • mrssyvo
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
crystalscookingnow
Replies