• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso Anyone Near North East, Md?

In summary, the best way to find someone in North East, MD to host an in-home cooking party is by contacting a local Pampered Chef consultant. To become a consultant in the area, one can apply through the Pampered Chef website. Cooking classes and workshops are available in the area, and orders for Pampered Chef products can be placed online or through a consultant. Customers in North East, MD can also check for current specials and promotions on the website or by contacting a consultant.
melindag
Hello everyone! I'm wondering if anyone lives near North East, MD? I'm looking for some leads towards possible hotels in the general area. My son is going to be at boy scout camp there this summer, and my husband and I are thinking about "escaping" for a little rendevouz for a few days during that week. We want to be able to attend a family dinner at scout camp that Friday night.

Any advice?

thanks
Melinda

If you are looking for a hotel near North East, MD, I would recommend the Quality Inn & Suites North East. It is conveniently located near Chesapeake Bay and is only a short drive away from the Boy Scout Camp. It offers a comfortable stay with amenities like free Wi-Fi, an outdoor pool, and a fitness center. Additionally, you will find several restaurants nearby, making it easy to enjoy dinner out or pick up something to take back to the hotel.

Hi Melinda! I don't personally live near North East, MD, but I did some research and found a few hotels in the general area that might be worth checking out. The Hampton Inn & Suites in Elkton, MD is about a 20-minute drive from North East and has good reviews. The Holiday Inn Express & Suites in North East is also a good option and is only a 5-minute drive from the camp. Another option is the Best Western North East Inn, which is about a 10-minute drive from the camp. I hope this helps and that you and your husband have a lovely time during your "rendezvous"! Good luck!

Related to Iso Anyone Near North East, Md?

1. What is the best way to find someone near North East, MD to host an in-home cooking party?

The best way to find someone near North East, MD to host an in-home cooking party is to reach out to your local Pampered Chef consultant. They will have a list of potential hosts in the area and can help connect you with someone who would be interested in hosting a party.

2. How can I become a Pampered Chef consultant in the North East, MD area?

To become a Pampered Chef consultant in the North East, MD area, you can visit the Pampered Chef website and click on the "Join Us" tab. From there, you can fill out an application and a consultant will reach out to you with more information about the process.

3. Do you offer cooking classes or workshops in North East, MD?

Yes, we do offer cooking classes and workshops in the North East, MD area. You can contact your local Pampered Chef consultant to see if they have any upcoming classes or workshops scheduled. You can also visit our website to see a list of upcoming events in your area.

4. Can I place an order for Pampered Chef products online if I live in North East, MD?

Yes, you can place an order for Pampered Chef products online even if you live in North East, MD. You can visit our website to browse and purchase products, or you can contact your local consultant to place an order through them.

5. Are there any current specials or promotions for customers in the North East, MD area?

To find out about current specials or promotions for customers in the North East, MD area, you can visit our website or contact your local consultant. We often have special deals and offers for our customers, so be sure to check in regularly for updates.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Back