• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Enjoy a Happy Thanksgiving and Shop Our Black Friday Sale for Amazing Deals!

In summary, "Happy Thanksgiving!" is a traditional greeting used during the Thanksgiving holiday in the United States to express joy and gratitude. Thanksgiving is a national holiday that originated as a way to give thanks for a bountiful harvest, and today it is a time for people to gather with loved ones and express gratitude for all that they have. Traditional Thanksgiving dishes include turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes, cranberry sauce, and pumpkin pie, but there may be variations depending on family and regional traditions. To prepare a successful Thanksgiving meal, it is important to plan ahead, make a detailed shopping list, and start preparations early. Fun Thanksgiving activities for the whole family include playing games, watching football, going for a walk or hike, and creating crafts or
Sheila
Gold Member
It's already Friday morning here, and our day is done. I hope each of you have a WONDERFUL Thanksgiving Day!!!

And for those of you doing a Black Friday sale, I hope it goes well for you too! :D I'm hoping mine does well. I've already taken an $87 order and mine is not supposed to start for 5.5 more hours! LOL

Thanksgivingcard.jpg

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!!!

Happy Thanksgiving Easter Bunny! bock bock!! :)

beckyjsmith said:
happy thanksgiving easter bunny! Bock bock!! :)

lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi there! Happy Thanksgiving to you too! I hope you have a fantastic day filled with delicious food and quality time with loved ones. And congratulations on your $87 order! That's amazing. I'm sure your Black Friday sale is going to be a huge success. Wishing you all the best and happy selling!

What is "Happy Thanksgiving!"?

"Happy Thanksgiving!" is a traditional greeting used during the Thanksgiving holiday in the United States. It is a way to express joy and gratitude for the blessings in one's life.

Why do we celebrate Thanksgiving?

Thanksgiving is a national holiday in the United States that originated as a way to give thanks for a bountiful harvest. Today, it is a time for people to gather with family and friends and express gratitude for all that they have.

What are some traditional Thanksgiving dishes?

Some traditional Thanksgiving dishes include turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes, cranberry sauce, and pumpkin pie. However, different families and regions may have their own unique dishes that they serve on Thanksgiving.

How can I prepare a successful Thanksgiving meal?

Preparing a successful Thanksgiving meal involves planning ahead, making a detailed shopping list, and starting preparations early. It can also be helpful to delegate tasks and ask guests to bring a dish to share. Don't forget to relax and enjoy the process!

What are some fun Thanksgiving activities for the whole family?

Some fun Thanksgiving activities for the whole family include playing board games, watching football, going for a walk or hike, and creating Thanksgiving-themed crafts or decorations. You can also take turns sharing what you are thankful for or enjoy a traditional game of touch football in the backyard.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
PamperedCaniac
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • Poll
  • Cassie1037
  • General Chat
Replies
Views