• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Enhance Your Desserts with Sweet Caramel Sprinkles: Tips and Recipe Ideas

In summary, the recipe can be made with biscuits, or with sprinkles. If using the biscuits, it is best to add the brown sugar first and then add the sprinkles.
babywings76
Gold Member
I tried the recipe on the bottle but thought they didn't have enough flavor. Maybe I need to increase the amount? Anyone try it with biscuit dough instead?

Are there any other recipes that use these?

I've added them to pumpkin pound cake - mixed some into the batter and sprinkled some on top before baking. Yum!!

You can do something similar to the biscuit bites with it...

lemme see if I have the ingredient amounts, hold on a sec....

Grrr...I usually just throw the stuff in there, so I don't have an actual recipe!

about 2 T. butter (melt this first)

one can of biscuits cut up (toss them in the butter)

add about 2-4 T. brown sugar

Sprinkle liberally with sprinkles and then bake in the small saute pan

Can we use these in the carmel apple tartlet's????

KellyTheChef said:
Grrr...I usually just throw the stuff in there, so I don't have an actual recipe!

about 2 T. butter (melt this first)

one can of biscuits cut up (toss them in the butter)

add about 2-4 T. brown sugar

Sprinkle liberally with sprinkles and then bake in the small saute pan

This is exactly what I do too.

The brown sugar helps bring out the caramel flavor, and you don't have to use as many sprinkles either.

ChefBeckyD said:
This is exactly what I do too.

The brown sugar helps bring out the caramel flavor, and you don't have to use as many sprinkles either.

I agree with BOTH points!

Works the same with the cinnamon sprinkles, too! Haven't tried the Mocha ones, but I would probably add the brown sugar to them too! It really helps to caramelize them and add a nice flavor!

cwinter474 said:
Can we use these in the carmel apple tartlet's????

Sure, why not? That would be great sprinkled on top before baking.

I'd think the Sweet Caramel Sprinkles would be good in the bottom, too.

babywings76 said:
I tried the recipe on the bottle but thought they didn't have enough flavor. Maybe I need to increase the amount? Anyone try it with biscuit dough instead?

Are there any other recipes that use these?

I just realized that you are talking about the roll ups, right?

After you brush on the butter, sprinkle with the brown sugar and THEN add your sprinkles.

I think that will help out tremendously!

Sorry I originally went off in the wrong direction!!!:eek:

KellyTheChef said:
I just realized that you are talking about the roll ups, right?

After you brush on the butter, sprinkle with the brown sugar and THEN add your sprinkles.

I think that will help out tremendously!

Sorry I originally went off in the wrong direction!!!:eek:

no,no,no...don't apologize...that was great! :) I was originally asking about the roll ups, but I was glad you gave the recipe using the biscuits! I was wondering if anyone had a recipe for it using those. I appreciate the help! :) It sounds like using the brown sugar should help enhance the flavors so I don't have to use the whole bottle! ;)

1. What are Sweet Caramel Sprinkles?

Sweet Caramel Sprinkles are small pieces of caramel candy that can be used to add a delicious touch to your baked goods and desserts.

2. How should I use Sweet Caramel Sprinkles?

Sweet Caramel Sprinkles can be used in a variety of ways, such as topping cupcakes, cookies, ice cream, or even in homemade caramel sauces.

3. Are Sweet Caramel Sprinkles gluten-free?

Yes, Sweet Caramel Sprinkles are gluten-free, making them a great option for those with gluten sensitivities or allergies.

4. Can I melt Sweet Caramel Sprinkles?

Yes, you can melt Sweet Caramel Sprinkles in a microwave-safe bowl or on the stovetop to create a smooth and creamy caramel sauce.

5. How should I store Sweet Caramel Sprinkles?

Sweet Caramel Sprinkles should be stored in a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight. Once opened, they can be stored in an airtight container for up to 6 months.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Lifeat50
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
Replies
Views
DebbieJ