• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Engravable Men's Gift for Golf Tournament?

In summary, the conversation revolved around finding a manly gift that could be engraved for a golf pro to give to fellow golfers. Suggestions included grilling tools, BBQ tool bag, microfiber towels, and a BBQ mitt filled with grilling tools and a bottle of beer. Engraving on PC products may void the warranty, but it was suggested to include a cheap golf ball stamped with "Pampered Chef". Overall, the budget was set between $20-$40 and ideas were welcomed.
gilliandanielle
Can anyone thing of a manly gift that could be engraved? My DH is a golf pro and needs gifts for all the golfers. He thought we could give them something PC and then I could make commission on it. It has to be manly, and engraveble with the course name, logo, and tournament name. I can't think of anything, but I thought I would give you guys a crack at it!

The only thing engravable that PC has, that I know of, is the handles on the whisks. Not very manyly. I know nothing about golf so I'm really no help. Not even sure why I replied at all :p

What about the BBQ turner or Jumbo turner? I'm not sure if the would be engravable in any way, but I think they would qualify as manly.

I was thinking the BBQ tool bag with the tools. I guess that would be more embroidered than engraved. Can you get something like a little silver piece engraved and then have it put on the BBQ tool bag?

Hmm Janel, I think you might be on to something. I never thought about embroidering. Keep those ideas coming guys, I love it!!

jenniferlynne said:
I know nothing about golf so I'm really no help. Not even sure why I replied at all :p

LMAO!! Your picture there just soooo goes with this sentence. You can see him pondering why....:D

All of the BBQ tools that have metal are engraveable.

Is there such a thing as "burning" a logo into wood? The last gift they gave was an Alaskan ulu with their logo carved into the wood. Do you thing they could do this to the bamboo cutting board?

You can probably do that - I think that is how the PC logo is on there. However, that might be a very expensive way to go. Do a search for Wood Burners and see what comes up. You might want to go to a hobby shop and see if they know someone who does that.

What price range does he have in his budget? The microfiber towels are
great for hanging on the golf bag with one of our TWIX-its, and he could have labels stitched on one of the corners with whatever message he wanted. I'd recommend the Turquoise so it does not show the soil and sweat so quickly. Not only are they great for cleaning sunglasses, and golf balls but they absorb
sweat on their hands and brow. I am a golfer. Our Bowling grandson likes
the towel to polish his bowling ball.

The budget is hard because it has to be between $20-$40 dollars, but look like it cost alot more!

How about the BBQ mitt, embroidered, and filled with the BBQ turner, a Season's Best (with your name stamped in it), and a bottle of beer. Tie it with a bow and be done! Also great for groomsmen- it's so hard to buy them gifts!

Just my two cents...I would go with Anne and say the two main pieces we have that would fit your budget and be engravable, which I believe would also have to be part of that budget amount, would be the Barbeque turner and the Jumbo turner. But, two main tools for barbequeing would be the tongs and turner as a set.

Thanks for the input everyone! Keep 'em coming if you have an idea!

I don't mean to be a bummer, but if I remember correctly, (if I'm wrong, someone please correct me), but I think I read somewhere that engraving any of the PC products would void the warranty on that item. I hope I'm wrong, because these were some good ideas.

Kim

you're right about the warrenty, but still great for groomsmen..the turner!! Just got them for my nephew for his rehearsal dinner last nite. The guys loved them...they had them engraved

I am not really worried about the warranty because these aren't really the type of guys that would return something. I am going to look around and check prices for engraving/ embroidering but I don't think any of our products will work. :(

>these aren't really the type of guys that would return something<

Yup, they are few and far between. Most just say order me another. I think you are safe on engraving the grilling tools. Go for it! Throw in a barbeque basting bottle and you've got a winner!
Personally, I'd be temped to include a cheap golf ball and stamp it with "Pampered Chef", but some of my ideas crash and burn with the legal beagles at HO, so be warned.... :D

Karen

Wow...how did this thread get resurrected? It's from two years ago!

Freaked me out to see Paige's post...

KellyTheChef said:

Me too Kelly!

KellyTheChef said:

Wow - and I saw it was Gillian, so was coming on to say hello to her!

That's the 3rd time today I've seen an OLD thread resurrected.

Please people - when searching the archives - look at the dates before posting. If you have a question - you can always PM the person.

ChefBeckyD said:
Wow - and I saw it was Gillian, so was coming on to say hello to her!

That's the 3rd time today I've seen an OLD thread resurrected.

Please people - when searching the archives - look at the dates before posting. If you have a question - you can always PM the person.

Yeah...I noticed it was Gillian, too...but at least that didn't make my heart stop for a minute...or bring tears to my eyes....

{Love you Gillian! I am sure you know what I mean...}

1. What options are available for engravable men's gifts for a golf tournament?

At Pampered Chef, we offer a variety of engravable men's gifts for golf tournaments. Some popular options include personalized golf balls, divot tools, and golf club covers. We also have customizable gift sets that include a variety of golf accessories such as tees, ball markers, and towels.

2. Can I choose the font and design for the engraving?

Yes, you can choose from a selection of fonts and designs for the engraving on your men's golf tournament gift. Our team will work with you to create a design that fits your needs and preferences.

3. Can I include a logo or image in the engraving?

Absolutely! We have the capability to engrave logos and images on our engravable men's gifts for golf tournaments. Please provide us with a high-quality image or logo file and we will make sure it looks great on your chosen gift.

4. How long does it take to receive an engravable men's gift for a golf tournament?

The processing and shipping time for engravable men's gifts can vary depending on the item and the quantity ordered. However, our team will work efficiently to ensure that your gift is delivered in a timely manner. We recommend placing your order at least 2-3 weeks before the golf tournament to allow for enough time for customization and delivery.

5. Is there a minimum order quantity for engravable men's gifts?

Most of our engravable men's gifts for golf tournaments do not have a minimum order quantity. However, some items may have a minimum order requirement due to production processes. Our team will work with you to find the best solution for your needs and budget.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Cooking_Mama
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
lockhartkitchen
  • pattybrady
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
CRuff
  • pamperedval