• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Empowering PC Business Success: Setting Goals & Accountability

In summary, the group has set goals for the month of August for their PC business. They plan to hold each other accountable with love and encouragement, and without condemnation. Some of the goals include submitting shows, signing recruits, reaching a certain sales amount, and promoting to director. They also hope to qualify new recruits and earn incentives. Some members also mention struggling with making phone calls and booking shows. Overall, the group is supportive and excited to see each other reach their goals.
Thanks for the thread Diane! That is a great Mystery host idea. I will have to tweak it a bit for me as I have only been in business for 4 months. I do like the anniversary idea though for when I get to the one year point!

Susan

My goals for November:
Sell $1250 CS so that I can get the new spring products. That also gives me my SS1, plus rather a lot banked, so Yay. lol
Work on booking. (I have had 2 kitchen shows, and no one booked off of either of them. :( )
Work on calling people - I fear the phone. lolMy goals for December:
Actually, I basically just want to hold two shows at the beginning of the month. (Yay free stuff!) I have one booked.I plan on pushing January, mostly. I had really wanted the SS2, but the only thing I was really desperate for was the mandoline, so I'm just ordering it off the samples, and not stressing about it. Happy me is a good thing. I'll just get the rest of the stuff a bit at a time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Humble Beginnings
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
pampchefsarah
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • pchefinski
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies