• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Let's Reach Our TPampered Chef Goals Together!

In summary, the conversation is about setting goals for the upcoming TPC earning period and encouraging each other to achieve them. Participants share their individual goals, which include earning TPC in sales and recruiting, achieving different levels of the incentive trip, and focusing on balanced business. They also discuss their progress and challenges in reaching their goals. The overall tone is one of support and determination to succeed.
pamela
WE CAN DO THIS! As the TPC thread previously posted proves, we can achieve TPC and still be "real" people! Thus, this thread! State your goals here for the next TPC earning period (it starts today!) and this is where we can encourage each other to attain our goals!

My 08 goals are:

earn TPC in sales
earn Level 3 of the incentive trip~Mexico, here we come!

Great Thread Meg!

My 08-09 goals are:
TPC in recruiting
Level 2 Miami-without struggling in the last month to achieve it.

Recruiting and
level 4--soft-sales and level 3

pampmomof3 said:
Great Thread Meg!

My 08-09 goals are:
TPC in recruiting
Level 2 Miami-without struggling in the last month to achieve it.

thank Morfia! She suggested it!

My goals are:

TPC in sales
Level 4 (Paris)

and in a default kind of way (I know I am so wierd about this)
TPC in recruiting

I want to earn TPC in Sales and Recruiting next year. If I'm lucky, Balanced Business would be great too!

TPC in sales and, as a result of all the contacts that will bring, TPC in recruiting.

TPC in balanced business.

Level 2 or 3 trip - either sounds great to me and realistically since the year is half gone and May was my first really good month I will be happy with Miami.

TPC in sales
Level 4 Mexico
more intentional about recruiting to hopefully get TPC in recruiting

TPC in Recruiting, balanced Business, dirctors

level 4 Paris

TPC in sales ( missed this year by 9,000)

Level 3 trip. ( have earned level 2, 2 years straight,time for a change):D

I didn't want to to be left out of this thread. I would love to get TPC in sales again, but since I will be having a baby in Dec, I'm not sure I can do it.
I do want level 2 though.

I am shooting for TPC in personal sales and recruiting - balanced biz would be awesome!

I am aiming for level 4 - I want Mexico!!!

TPC recruiting & Sales
Level 3 Mexico

TPC in Sales

And I am actually on Track for Level 4!! I have 42,000 points and when my last 2 consultants qualify in the next few weeks, I will be at 50,000+!

We are taking the Mexico vacation. I am Mexican and have never been there....

I'm still shooting for Level 4...but I'm only just under Level 1 right now (didn't plan well for my move:cry:.) I also need to refocus on recruiting. I have two gals qualified this year, plus one more almost there. I pretty much ignored recruiting while catching up on TPC sales. (I keep telling HO, I am so not a poster child for recruiting! :eek:)

But with the support we have for each other here, I might just get back to Paris after all!

TPC in Recruiting
Hopefully in Balanced Business
Mexico here I come!!!!

Related to Let's Reach Our TPampered Chef Goals Together!

1. How can I set achievable goals with Pampered Chef?

Setting achievable goals with Pampered Chef is all about creating a specific plan of action. Start by identifying what you want to achieve and then break it down into smaller, measurable steps. This will help you stay focused and motivated as you work towards your goals.

2. What resources are available to help me reach my Pampered Chef goals?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of resources to help you reach your goals, including training materials, business tools, and support from your team and mentors. You can also attend workshops and conferences to gain valuable knowledge and insights from other successful consultants.

3. How can I stay motivated and on track with my goals?

One way to stay motivated is to regularly review and reassess your goals. Celebrate your successes along the way and don't be afraid to ask for support from your team or mentors when you need it. It can also be helpful to break your goals down into smaller, achievable tasks to stay on track.

4. How can I track my progress towards my Pampered Chef goals?

Pampered Chef provides tools and resources to help you track your progress, such as the Consultant's Corner and the My Business app. You can also create your own tracking system, whether it's a physical planner or a digital spreadsheet, to monitor your sales, bookings, and other key metrics.

5. Can I adjust my goals if my circumstances change?

Absolutely! Your Pampered Chef goals should be flexible and adaptable to any changes in your life or business. If you find that your initial goals are no longer realistic or relevant, don't be afraid to adjust them. It's important to regularly review and update your goals as needed to ensure you are on the right track to success.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedK
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Mel5497
Replies
Views
chefkathy
Replies
Views
ChefLisa