• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Email Program Choices: What's Your Pick?

In summary, the conversation is about different email programs and people's experiences and preferences with them. The most recommended program is Gmail, with its features such as filtering, archiving, labeling, and spam protection. Some people also mention synchronizing their contacts and emails with other programs, such as PWS and PP3. It is also mentioned that Gmail allows for easy importing and exporting of contacts. Some people have concerns about changing their email and having to update their information. Overall, Gmail seems to be the top choice among the group.
minersmix
I would like to change who I use for email and I am curious what program everyone else is using.

Love my AOL - no problems with it and its free!

gmail (google) all the way! It takes a bit to get used to it, but once you do, it's fabulous!

I should have mentioned that I would like to be able to synchranize my PWS, PPP and email so that I can export/import email addresses.

I do it all on AOL with no problems - anyone else?

there is no charge for aol?

you can import/export on gmail also; and it's also free :)

I use yahoo and gmail. Gmial is pretty tricky at first. Took me forever to get used to their format, but once you get it down it's not too bad. I don't do any of that fancy exporting stuff though

Gmail all the way, baby!! I haven't used AOL since 1994 ;) Gmail is awesome, free, and the BEST service out there!! Nothing has ever protected me better from spam and allowed me to do so much. I LOVE IT!! :)

Well, twin...another thing we have in common :)

Well, of course we do, twin! We have good taste in names and email services!! :D

I am already a google fan so I think I will try gmail.

you two are funny

Another vote for gmail! I love that you can filter, archive, label, and so easily search through all of your emails. It's also so great against spam - I have yet to find one spam message in my inbox and I'm going on having my gmail account for 3 years!!

Kathy's_Kitchen said:
Is your DH's name Richard?:p

Nope - his name is John. I have an uncle named Richard, though!

jcsmilez said:
Another vote for gmail! I love that you can filter, archive, label, and so easily search through all of your emails. It's also so great against spam - I have yet to find one spam message in my inbox and I'm going on having my gmail account for 3 years!!

I agree! I have been using mine for 4 years now, and I can't say enough. I had my old email forwarded to my gmail address, and it filtered all the spam out - HOOORAY!!! FINALLY, NO SPAM!! :yuck:

if I am currently with charter internet can I use my same email address?

cathyskitchen said:
Nope - his name is John. I have an uncle named Richard, though!

My first boyfriend's name was John...and we were actually engaged...but God knew what he was doing by putting people in my life to stop me there! :rolleyes:

minersmix said:

You can have your charter email forward to your new gmail but you will have to change your email to [email protected]

minersmix said:

Yes - you can have your email forwarded to Gmail, and then in Gmail, you can set it to reply with either your Gmail account or the other account. It's awesome!!

the thought of having to change all my paperwork, etc. ughhhh.

I like aol... and no problems...
how do you mesh all of your contacts, etc between PWS, PP3, etc?
Nicole

currently I can only do it between PP3 and PWS because the export/import does not recognize my email carrier. You can synchonize in PP3 with PWS.

gmail is one of the acceptable carriers to import/export from on PWS

Is yahoo/ymail/rocketmail one of the acceptable carriers?

it looks like:
outlook epess, aol, gmail, hotmail, yahoo,gmail,msn messenger and comcast. This is found in PWS under cusomer connection and import contacts

Thank you!

I have already set my account up and transferred my emails. This is so easy. Thanks everyone

No problem. For once I was able to help instead of always asking for help. Wait.... I did ask for help didn't I.

1. What are the most popular email programs used by people?

The most popular email programs used by people include Gmail, Yahoo Mail, Outlook, and Apple Mail.

2. What features should I consider when choosing an email program?

Some important features to consider when choosing an email program include storage space, user interface, spam filters, mobile accessibility, and integration with other applications.

3. How can I switch to a different email program?

To switch to a different email program, you can first export your emails and contacts from your current program and then import them into the new program. You may also need to update your email settings and notify your contacts of the change.

4. Are there any free email programs available?

Yes, there are many free email programs available such as Gmail, Yahoo Mail, and Outlook.com. However, these free programs may have limited storage space and may include advertisements.

5. What email program is best for business use?

Some popular email programs for business use include Gmail, Outlook, and Apple Mail. These programs offer features such as custom domains, advanced organization tools, and integration with other business applications.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lovenpc
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Shawnna
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • RMDave