• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Email Overload: How Many Emails Should You Send a Month?

In summary, as a Pampered Chef consultant, it is recommended to send 2-3 emails per month to stay connected with customers and inform them about new products, promotions, and events. However, sending too many emails can lead to overload for customers, so it is important to find a balance and prioritize quality over quantity. There is no specific day or time that is best for sending emails, but it is generally recommended to avoid weekends and late nights. To avoid overwhelming customers, segment email lists and give them the option to choose email frequency. During busy holiday seasons, it is possible to send more emails, but it is important to be strategic and avoid overwhelming customers by offering relevant and valuable information and promotions.
BlessedWifeMommy
How many emails to your contacts do you send a month? I'm concerned about sending too many and having people unsubscribe.

Two - the newsletter at the beginning of the month, and the outlet specials in the middle. In the past year I have had only 3 people reach out to unsubscribe.

I send two. My monthly newsletter (thank you Joy) and Quick Bites with outlet information (again, thank you Joy).

My newsletter goes out around the 25th/26th of the month and the bites goes out around the 10th.

Usually one, sometimes two. No more than that unless something really great pops up.

One, unless the outlet is amazingly changed after I send it. I mention that at my shows so that they don't think they'll have a mailbox full of my emails.

I was just wondering because Joy creates 3 a month and I haven't sent them all yet, because that is almost 1 a week. I guess I'll mix up which ones I send. Thanks for the input.:chef:

I think it depends a lot on your customers. I send everyone the newsletter but then some people get the QuickBites and some don't... It just depends on what is on it really.

As a general rule, I send just my newsletter once a month. Occasionally I'll send out another--like a reminder about the deadline for ordering in time for Christmas.I don't think two is too many. Even weekly might work for some groups. If you're really wondering, you could always include a survey in your next newsletter. In order to increase response you could offer to enter everyone who responds in a drawing for a PC product.

Related to Email Overload: How Many Emails Should You Send a Month?

1. How many emails should I send per month as a Pampered Chef consultant?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, it is recommended to send at least 2-3 emails per month to your customers. This allows you to stay connected with them and inform them about new products, promotions, and upcoming events.

2. Will sending too many emails lead to email overload for my customers?

Sending too many emails can definitely lead to email overload for your customers. It is important to find a balance and only send emails that are relevant and valuable to your customers. Quality over quantity is key.

3. Is there a specific day or time that is best to send emails?

There is no one specific day or time that is best for sending emails. It ultimately depends on your target audience and their email habits. However, it is generally recommended to avoid sending emails during weekends and late at night.

4. How can I avoid overwhelming my customers with too many emails?

To avoid overwhelming your customers with too many emails, it is important to segment your email lists and only send relevant emails to each group. You can also give your customers the option to choose how often they would like to receive emails from you.

5. Can I send more emails during busy holiday seasons?

Yes, you can send more emails during busy holiday seasons, but it is important to be strategic about it. Make sure the emails are relevant and offer valuable information or promotions. Also, be mindful of not overwhelming your customers and give them the option to opt-out if they do not wish to receive as many emails during this time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Mary
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • cochef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Bren706