• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

ElfYourself™: A Fun, Addictive Experience!

In summary, ElfYourself™ is a holiday campaign created by Office Depot and OfficeMax that allows users to upload a photo and transform it into an animated elf dancing video. To create a video, users can visit the website or download the app and follow prompts to upload a photo, select a dance theme, and customize the video. Any photo can be used as long as it meets the requirements, and the service is free to use with optional in-app purchases. The videos can also be easily shared on social media platforms or downloaded to share with others.
Oh yeah...my husband got scrooged too!

http://www.scroogeyourself.com/?id=9599277606

How funny I just got the email and elfed ourselves too! Cute!

OMG! That is so funny, I will have to do this later.

Here's another creative time waster for you. Remember that goofy movie with Will Farrell, Elf?The movie's official website has a http://www.elfmovie.com/swf/snowball_fight/index.html for you to try. (it's kid safe, too.)

Oh my word!!!!!! My husband will be THRILLED to throw snowballs at Elf! We've already watched that show too many times and It's not even Dec! THANKS!!!!!!! That is SO much fun!~

I have elfed so many people and sent it to them,

thanks for sharing

~

I did too! I elfed all of my cousins, aunts, parents etc and sent them out to everyone. They loved it!

Bumping
This is tooo cute!!!!

Related to ElfYourself™: A Fun, Addictive Experience!

1. What is ElfYourself™?

ElfYourself™ is a fun, interactive experience created by Office Depot and OfficeMax's holiday campaign. It allows users to upload a photo of themselves or their friends and family and transform it into an animated elf dancing video.

2. How do I create an ElfYourself™ video?

To create an ElfYourself™ video, simply visit the website and click on the "Get Started" button. Then, follow the prompts to upload a photo, select a dance theme, and customize your video. You can also download the app for iOS or Android to create videos on your mobile device.

3. Can I use any photo for my ElfYourself™ video?

Yes, you can use any photo for your ElfYourself™ video as long as it meets the photo requirements. The photo should be a clear, front-facing headshot with a single person's face and no obstructions like hats or sunglasses. Group photos can also be used, but only one person's face will be animated in the video.

4. Is ElfYourself™ free to use?

Yes, ElfYourself™ is completely free to use. However, there may be some optional in-app purchases for additional features or dance themes.

5. Can I share my ElfYourself™ video on social media?

Yes, you can easily share your ElfYourself™ video on social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. You can also email the video or download it to your device to share it with your friends and family.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • pamperedbecky