• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Effortlessly Transfer Email Addresses: From MyPP3 to AOL Address Book

In summary, to transfer your email addresses from MyPP3 to your AOL Address Book, log into your MyPP3 account, go to the "My Contacts" page, select the contacts you want to transfer, and click on the "Export" button. Save the file and then log into your AOL account, go to the "Contacts" page, and click on the "Import" button, selecting the file you just saved. This transfer will not affect your contacts in any way, it simply copies them from MyPP3 to your AOL Address Book. You can also transfer your email addresses from MyPP3 to other email providers by exporting and importing them. However, you will need accounts with both MyPP3 and AOL to transfer your
pchefjaime
Gold Member
Ok so I am trying to get my email addresses from mypp3 to my aol address book. I did the export to my computer then what do I do from there?

i was just looking to see if i could help, but i don't see an import wizard on aol. I use Outlook and have it set up to download my aol email so that I don't have to log on and all of my contacts are imported from pp into outlook (if that makes sense to you)

I would try to help, but I don't know AOL. Sorry. :(

bumping!!!!!!!

1. How do I transfer my email addresses from MyPP3 to my AOL Address Book?

To transfer your email addresses, log into your MyPP3 account and go to the "My Contacts" page. Select all of the contacts you want to transfer and click on the "Export" button. Save the file to your computer. Then, log into your AOL account and go to the "Contacts" page. Click on the "Import" button and select the file you just saved.

2. Will this transfer affect my contacts in any way?

No, the transfer will not affect your contacts in any way. It simply copies them from MyPP3 to your AOL Address Book.

3. Can I transfer my email addresses from MyPP3 to other email providers?

Yes, you can export your contacts from MyPP3 and then import them into other email providers that allow for contact imports.

4. Do I need to have both MyPP3 and AOL accounts to transfer my email addresses?

Yes, you will need to have accounts with both MyPP3 and AOL in order to transfer your email addresses between them.

5. Is there a limit to how many email addresses I can transfer at once?

No, there is no limit to the number of email addresses you can transfer at once. However, we recommend transferring in smaller batches to ensure the process is successful.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Pampered Angel
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Pampered Angel
Replies
Views
Admin Greg