• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Efficiently Pack Conference Swag in Ziploc Bags | Save Space & Avoid Bag Damage

In summary, Carolyn put snacks, a notebook and highlighters in each of the goodie bags she made for her team, and gave each of them a Victoria Secret lotion.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
I'm putting them all in ziploc bags (am afraid cute gift bags will get crushed in my suitcase)

Attachments

• CONFERENCE GOODIE BAG.doc
    25 KB · Views: 207
Cute, Carolyn! I did a little bag of munchies for them (no cute sayings, though). I gave them notebooks and highlighters last year, but wanted to change it up --so they will each get:

1- 100 calorie pack of Nabisco Choc. Covered Pretzels
4- 90 Calorie Special K Bars
1- Roll of Mints
1- Kit Kat
2- Rolls of Smarties
4- individual Sugar Free Kool Aid mixers for water

Hope they appreciate it! ;-)

I'm also giving each a 1-subject spiral notebook - in the back I stapled an enevelope and an expenses sheet so they have a place to keep their receipts and keep track of expenses.I really pared it down this year. I used to do binders - print all the pages, with a pencil case inside filled with treats, pens, highlighters, gum, tissues, etc ($$paper, ink, binder, treats$$$)But what I am making in overrides this year from my team is hardly anything because they're all averaging $150/mo...WHEN they submit anything) and I am maintaining my D status through the Elite Seller program...so I am not keen on the idea of making a big financial investment into them these days :(

Thanks Carolyn! I was just going to start a thread asking what others are putting in the goodie bags. I'm going shopping this afternoon for mine!

I take everyone in my group a tube of lotion from Victoria Secret. I get them when they are on SALE ($5 each or less) and when I hand them out I say "Victoria's secrets are nice, But Doris' are ALWAYS better!" since everything is to be a huge secret for each wave. Then when they use it (as long as it lasts) it reminds them of NC and all the learned there (I hope :rolleyes:)

Sheila in Kansas

Cute idea, Sheila!

Speaking of cramming things into luggage, how much was it to check luggage last year at the Hilton? $2 or $4 per bag?? Need to plan on packing HEAVY if needed!! :eek:

Related to Efficiently Pack Conference Swag in Ziploc Bags | Save Space & Avoid Bag Damage

1. What is included in the conference goodie bag?

The conference goodie bag typically includes a variety of Pampered Chef products such as kitchen gadgets, cookware, and food items. It may also include promotional materials and exclusive discounts for conference attendees.

2. How do I receive a conference goodie bag?

Conference goodie bags are typically distributed to attendees during registration or at designated times during the conference. You may also be able to pick up your bag at a designated location during the event.

3. Are the products in the conference goodie bag free?

While some products may be provided as samples or promotional items, the conference goodie bag is not entirely free. The cost of the bag is typically included in the conference registration fee.

4. Can I customize the products in my conference goodie bag?

Unfortunately, we are unable to accommodate customization requests for conference goodie bags. The contents of the bag are predetermined and cannot be changed.

5. What if I am unable to attend the conference? Can I still receive a goodie bag?

Unfortunately, conference goodie bags are only available to attendees of the event. If you are unable to attend, we apologize for any inconvenience but are unable to provide a goodie bag to you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • imported_iteachurkid
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
imported_iteachurkid
  • dannyzmom