• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Effective Cover Letter Wording for Catalogs: Expert Tips and Samples

In summary, the cover letter for a catalog should have a professional and enthusiastic tone, be concise and no longer than one page, be addressed to a specific person if possible, include relevant qualifications and skills, and be personalized rather than using a template.
Dawn4
Gold Member
I'm in search of a cover letter for my catalogs that I'm going to place around my town. Does anyone have any wording suggestions or one you use??? I looked in the files, but I can't seem to find one.

Do you mean the label about the catalog being old?I don't recall anyone putting a cover or putting anything big on their catalogs - kinda defeats the purpose, I think.Most people put their label with their info on the back, and if the catalog is old, a label with a poem, which I'll have to try to look up.

Here's the poem:Though the date on this catalog may be old,
just look inside and you will be sold
all the great products there are to see,
call me to see how you can earn them for free!
If extra income is what you need
I can help you to succeed.

I do not have a letter, but someone in my cluster forwarded this document to me (which I have used my info on it). It is a label to put on the back of catalogs.

Attachments

• 3_ways_to_use_this_catalog_labels[1].doc
    45.5 KB · Views: 521
Love the poem! I hadn't seen that one yet.

The poem is probably much better than a letter. Thank you!!

:) All these ideas are great. I can't want to get to work on them and pass my books around tomorrow. Thanks everyone!!!!

Great! :)Don't forget to ask businesses first if you can put them in their waiting rooms!

1. What should be the overall tone of the cover letter for a catalog?

The tone of the cover letter for a catalog should be professional and enthusiastic. It should showcase your passion for the products and the company while also highlighting your skills and qualifications.

2. How long should the cover letter be?

The cover letter should be concise and to the point, typically no longer than one page. It should include a brief introduction, a few key points about your experience and qualifications, and a closing paragraph.

3. How should I address the cover letter?

The cover letter should be addressed to a specific person, if possible. If you do not know the name of the recipient, you can use a general salutation such as "Dear Hiring Manager" or "To Whom It May Concern."

4. What information should I include in the cover letter?

In addition to your qualifications and experiences, the cover letter should also mention any relevant skills or achievements that make you a good fit for the company and the position. You can also include any personal connections or experiences with the company or its products.

5. Can I use a template for the cover letter?

While it is okay to use a template as a guide, it is important to personalize your cover letter and make it specific to the company and position you are applying for. This will show your genuine interest and effort in the application process.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • Jennie50
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • reagan_davis