• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Easy to Follow Directions to Put in Hostrss Packets?

In summary, the ingredients for the hostess packets can be found on the recipe card, website, or product catalog. They can be easily customized for dietary restrictions and can be made with basic kitchen tools. It is recommended to make them no more than a day in advance, but prepping ingredients ahead of time is possible. Frozen ingredients can also be used, but should be thawed and baking time may need to be adjusted.
straitfan
Gold Member
Trying not to reinvent the wheel here. Has someone created some easy to follow step by step directions to give to hostesses so that they can pass them out to guests?
Thanks in advance!

I got this from these boards. Not sure from who but I love it! I've made a catty show version too as I get lots of those.

Attachments

• Oct 06 hosts.doc
    93.5 KB · Views: 335
  • Oct 06 hosts-catalog.doc
    93.5 KB · Views: 307
straitfan said:
Trying not to reinvent the wheel here. Has someone created some easy to follow step by step directions to give to hostesses so that they can pass them out to guests?
Thanks in advance!
What type of directions do you want the guests to have? I have a sticker I use on my postcards about ordering online if they can't make the show, and tell the host to share the special with the guests (always use the outside order forms for the month with the special on them --stamped with my info for them to make checks payable to me)....what else did you want them to know?

I guess I was typing so fast I forgot to specify that it was online ordering instructions that I was looking for.
Thanks!

Try this one...you can add your own web address! Change the color if you'd like...I used to have it blue, but red stands out more.

Attachments

• preview the catalog online- generic.doc
    36.5 KB · Views: 361

Related to Easy to Follow Directions to Put in Hostrss Packets?

1. How do I know which ingredients to put in the hostess packets?

The ingredients for the hostess packets are listed on the recipe card provided in your Pampered Chef consultant kit. You can also find them on our website or in our product catalog.

2. Can I customize the hostess packets for specific dietary needs?

Yes, you can easily customize the hostess packets for any dietary restrictions or preferences. Simply substitute ingredients or use our allergen-free products to accommodate your guests.

3. Do I need any special tools to make the hostess packets?

No, the hostess packets can be made with basic kitchen tools such as a mixing bowl, measuring cups and spoons, and a baking sheet. However, using Pampered Chef products can make the process even easier and more efficient.

4. How far in advance can I make the hostess packets?

We recommend making the hostess packets no more than a day in advance to ensure freshness. However, you can prep the ingredients ahead of time and assemble the packets right before baking for best results.

5. Can I use frozen ingredients in the hostess packets?

Yes, you can use frozen ingredients in the hostess packets. Just make sure to thaw them properly before assembling the packets. You may also need to adjust the baking time accordingly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NooraK
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • ttotsis
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ttotsis
  • otisbg