• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Easy Patriotic Pizza Cookie Recipe for Fourth of July BBQ

In summary, Ginger made a yummy Strawberry Star Cookie for a Fourth of July BBQ. She found the recipe online and it was really easy to follow. The cookies looked great and everyone who tried them loved them!
Ginger428
Gold Member
http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/2484/img0781119ul.jpg

I made this for a fourth of july BBQ:D
It was soooooooooooo easy to do

Ginger:cool:

That looks awesome!! :D I bet it was really good too!!

Oh my goodness! How cute is that?!?!?
Was it hard to get the strawberries arranged just right?

It looks awesome!! I love it! Where is the recipe for this?

dannyzmom said:
Oh my goodness! How cute is that?!?!?
Was it hard to get the strawberries arranged just right?

not at all, I started over lapping them just to get the first point, then moved the stone around & started on the next point etc...I got the idea from pillsbury.com, both changed it around some what. Theirs called for red raspberries, but the ones I saw were horrible, so I figured strawberries would do the trick, then I couldnt find apple jelly, so I used seedles rasberry spread. Even my hubby who HATES fruit had some & raved about it!!!;) ;)

Last edited:
ummmm this looks great. i made the american dream torte for the 4th. it was delicious but took forever to put together. it was a hit though, and i looked like a real genius with the way it looked! got a lot of - you did this? and i was like yes, i am a pampered chef! took some orders up at the family renuion too! i will have to make this later though. my little boy loves stars and strawberries, so, he will love this!!! thanks for the pic! i love to see what it should look like.

jrstephens said:
ummmm this looks great. i made the american dream torte for the 4th. it was delicious but took forever to put together. it was a hit though, and i looked like a real genius with the way it looked! got a lot of - you did this? and i was like yes, i am a pampered chef! took some orders up at the family renuion too! i will have to make this later though. my little boy loves stars and strawberries, so, he will love this!!! thanks for the pic! i love to see what it should look like.

I wish you would have taken a pic of yours, I would love to see what it looked like!:D....

Last edited:
Ginger! I have to have the recipe for this!! Is it a giant sugar cookie for the crust, then cream cheese and strawberry jam, then fruit? Inquiring minds want to know!

gilliandanielle said:
Ginger! I have to have the recipe for this!! Is it a giant sugar cookie for the crust, then cream cheese and strawberry jam, then fruit? Inquiring minds want to know!

Yes....
1 (18oz) Pillsbury Sugar cookie
1 8oz pkg. cream cheese,softened
1/4 cup powdered sugar
2 teaspoons grated lemon peel1 large package fresh strawberries(about 2 cups)
1 pint fresh blueberries (about 1 1/2 cups)
1/4 cup Kraft Squeezable red raspberry spread, melted

Heat oven to 350. Make a big ball with the cookie dough & roll it out on the pizza stone. Bake 15-20 minutes or till golden brown. Cool completely. Mix well cream cheese,sugar & lemon peel & spread over cooled cookie. Slice Strawberries thin & arrange in a large star. Arrange Blueberries around Strawberries. Lightly brush melted jelly spread over the fruit. Store in refrigerator. ENJOY!!!:D :D :D

Thank you, thank you, thank you! I am so excited to get some ohh and ahhs at my upcoming family reunion!

yum! This makes me so hungry right now that I need to go get some dinner! Frozen pizza night here I come...

gilliandanielle said:
Thank you, thank you, thank you! I am so excited to get some ohh and ahhs at my upcoming family reunion!

You Go Girl....Have A BALL!!!
Make sure you tell them you made it up & all with your Pampered Chef products...;) ;) ;)

Related to Easy Patriotic Pizza Cookie Recipe for Fourth of July BBQ

1. What is a "Patriotic Pizza Cookie"?

A "Patriotic Pizza Cookie" is a festive dessert that combines the flavors of a pizza with the classic cookie dough base. It is a popular treat for patriotic holidays such as 4th of July and Memorial Day.

2. How do I make a "Patriotic Pizza Cookie"?

To make a "Patriotic Pizza Cookie", you will need to use a cookie dough base and top it with red and blue fruit to represent the American flag. You can also add white chocolate chips or marshmallows for an extra touch of sweetness. Bake it in the oven until the cookie is golden brown and the fruit is slightly caramelized.

3. Can I customize the toppings on my "Patriotic Pizza Cookie"?

Absolutely! You can get creative with the toppings and use any combination of red and blue fruits such as strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, or even cherries. You can also add other toppings like shredded coconut or sprinkles for added texture and flavor.

4. Can I use any type of cookie dough for a "Patriotic Pizza Cookie"?

Yes, you can use any type of cookie dough for a "Patriotic Pizza Cookie". However, we recommend using a sugar cookie dough or a basic chocolate chip cookie dough as they tend to hold their shape better when baking.

5. Can I make "Patriotic Pizza Cookies" ahead of time?

Yes, you can make "Patriotic Pizza Cookies" ahead of time. Simply prepare the cookie dough and toppings, and store them separately in the refrigerator until you are ready to bake them. Once baked, they can also be stored in an airtight container for a few days.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • ConShan
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
KindaichiShota
  • donnathepamperedchef