• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Easy Microwave Monkey Bread Recipe for New Year's Party

In summary, monkey bread in microwave is a quick and easy dessert that consists of bite-sized pieces of dough coated in butter, sugar, and cinnamon, and then baked or microwaved in a bundt pan. It can be made with any type of dough and can be customized with additional ingredients. It takes about 10-15 minutes to make in the microwave and leftover bread can be reheated in the microwave as well.
pcmom2abm
Would love to make this tonight for a New Years party....anyone have the microwave version made in the fluted stone handy? Thanks in advance for your help....

also called pull apart bread

I've never heard of the pull-aparts being done in the Micro - sorry!

Me neither! I was curious to see if there really was a micro version.

does any one have the oven version recipe?

monkey breadNo microwaves! - not with refrigerated biscuit dough. The whole point with a monkey bread is the kind of finished edges that you tumble & turn in the butter & spice, then bake to create a kind of loaf. Here are 2 recipes, one savory and one sweet. God Bless!

-praying for Paige and her family-

Attachments

• Biscuit Appetizer.doc
    120 KB · Views: 361

Related to Easy Microwave Monkey Bread Recipe for New Year's Party

What is monkey bread in microwave?

Monkey bread in microwave is a delicious and easy-to-make dessert that is traditionally made in an oven, but can also be made in a microwave. It consists of bite-sized pieces of dough coated in butter, sugar, and cinnamon, and then baked or microwaved in a bundt pan.

Can I use any type of dough for monkey bread in microwave?

Yes, you can use any type of dough for monkey bread in microwave, including pre-made refrigerated dough, homemade dough, or even store-bought pizza dough. Just make sure to cut the dough into small, bite-sized pieces before coating and microwaving.

How long does it take to make monkey bread in microwave?

The exact time may vary depending on your microwave's wattage, but on average, it takes about 10-15 minutes to make monkey bread in the microwave. It is a quick and easy dessert that can be made in a pinch!

Can I add other ingredients to my monkey bread in microwave?

Absolutely! While the traditional monkey bread recipe calls for just butter, sugar, and cinnamon, you can get creative and add other ingredients such as chopped nuts, raisins, chocolate chips, or even caramel sauce for a delicious twist.

Can I reheat leftover monkey bread in microwave?

Yes, you can reheat leftover monkey bread in the microwave. Just place the desired amount on a microwave-safe plate and heat for 20-30 seconds until warm. You can also add a little bit of water or milk to the plate to prevent the bread from drying out.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefheidi2003
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • pkd09
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • shannonjennings