• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Easy Microwave Brownie Recipe - Try it Now!

In summary, it is possible to cook raw meat in the microwave, but it is important to follow food safety guidelines and use a meat thermometer to ensure it is fully cooked. Cooking times may vary based on the wattage of your microwave, so it is best to consult your user manual for specific instructions. Not all dishes are safe to use in the microwave, so make sure to use microwave-safe dishes. It is not safe to use aluminum foil in the microwave, as it can cause sparks and damage the appliance. To prevent food from drying out, cover it with a lid or microwave-safe plastic wrap, add a small amount of water or broth, and stir halfway through cooking.
pampered_rae
Gold Member
Is it possible to make brownies, like we do for cakes in the microwave??

All I can say is experiment but make sure that once you do you come back and tell us all your results. I did think about trying this I just haven't had time.

Yes, it is possible to make brownies in the microwave. Here is a simple recipe:Ingredients:- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder- 1/2 cup sugar- 1/4 cup vegetable oil- 1/4 cup milk- 1 egg- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract- 1/4 teaspoon salt- 1/4 cup chocolate chips (optional)Instructions:1. In a microwave-safe bowl, mix together the flour, cocoa powder, sugar, and salt.2. Add in the vegetable oil, milk, egg, and vanilla extract. Mix until well combined.3. If desired, stir in chocolate chips.4. Microwave on high for 2 minutes. Check the brownies with a toothpick - if it comes out clean, they are done. If not, microwave for an additional 30 seconds.5. Let the brownies cool for a few minutes before serving. Enjoy!

1. Can I cook raw meat in the microwave?

Yes, you can cook raw meat in the microwave. However, it is important to follow proper food safety guidelines and use a meat thermometer to ensure the meat is fully cooked before consuming.

2. How do I adjust cooking times for my specific microwave?

Cooking times can vary depending on the wattage of your microwave. It is best to consult your microwave's user manual for specific instructions on adjusting cooking times.

3. Can I use any type of dish in the microwave?

No, not all dishes are safe to use in the microwave. It is important to use microwave-safe dishes to avoid potential hazards such as melting or breaking. Look for dishes labeled as microwave-safe or check the manufacturer's instructions.

4. Can I use aluminum foil in the microwave?

No, it is not safe to use aluminum foil in the microwave. The foil can cause sparks and potentially damage your microwave. It is best to use microwave-safe containers and covers instead.

5. How can I prevent food from drying out in the microwave?

To prevent food from drying out in the microwave, cover it with a lid or microwave-safe plastic wrap. You can also add a small amount of water or broth to help retain moisture. Stirring the food halfway through cooking can also help distribute moisture and prevent drying.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • wadesgirl
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Jennie4PC
  • PamperedK