• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Easy Home-Cooked Wraps: Delicious Recipes for Any Occasion

In summary, the conversation is about finding a good recipe for wraps and the speaker suggests using spinach tortillas for added color and nutrition. They also recommend using a variety of fresh veggies, protein, and condiments to make the wraps. The Pampered Chef SA platter is mentioned as a great way to showcase the wraps at a show.
jrstephens
I loves wraps but can never seem to find a good recipe to do them at home. Anyone have one they love? I would love to hear how you make them. I am getting the new SA platter, and I think they would show it off good at a show too. Most of the stores around here have the regular flour torillas, no color varieties like the spinach. Thanks for all the help I know I am going to get!!! :D

probably on our website--as they used to have the recipe cards 2 years ago---4 different ones--sooooo good
s:D

Wrap RecipesThis came from Consultants Corner. Hope it helps!

thank you! my mouth is watering just looking at that flyer!!! thanks!

Hi there! I am a Pampered Chef consultant and I have a great recipe for wraps that I think you'll love. First, you'll need to gather your ingredients: your choice of tortillas (I recommend the spinach ones for added color and nutrition), your favorite protein (chicken, turkey, tofu, etc.), a variety of fresh veggies (such as bell peppers, cucumbers, carrots, lettuce, etc.), and any condiments or sauces you prefer (hummus, ranch, salsa, etc.).To make the wraps, start by heating your tortillas in a pan or microwave for a few seconds to make them more pliable. Then, spread your condiments on the tortilla, leaving about an inch of space around the edges. Next, add your protein and veggies on top of the condiments. Finally, carefully roll up the tortilla, tucking in the sides as you go, to create a tight wrap.If you have the Pampered Chef SA platter, this is the perfect opportunity to showcase it! You can arrange the wraps on the platter for a beautiful presentation at your next show. And don't worry about not having access to different colored tortillas - you can still make a colorful display with all the different veggies and condiments.I hope this helps and that you enjoy making wraps at home with this recipe. Happy cooking!

Related to Easy Home-Cooked Wraps: Delicious Recipes for Any Occasion

1. How many recipes are included in the "Easy Home-Cooked Wraps" cookbook?

There are a total of 50 delicious wrap recipes in the "Easy Home-Cooked Wraps" cookbook.

2. Are there options for both meat and vegetarian wraps?

Yes, the cookbook includes a variety of options for both meat and vegetarian wraps to suit all dietary preferences.

3. Are the ingredients for these wraps easy to find at local grocery stores?

Most of the ingredients used in the recipes can be found at your local grocery store. Some specialty ingredients may require a trip to a specialty store or can be found online.

4. Are the recipes suitable for beginners in the kitchen?

Yes, the recipes in "Easy Home-Cooked Wraps" are designed to be easy to follow for all levels of cooking experience.

5. Are there any gluten-free options in the cookbook?

Yes, there are several gluten-free options included in the cookbook for those with dietary restrictions. These options are clearly marked in the recipe index for easy reference.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedgirl3
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
karlene
Replies
Views
chefann
Replies
Views
VeronicaW