• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Easy Creamy One-Pot Pasta for a Delicious Make-Ahead Meal

In summary, the recipe for Creamy One-Pot Pasta is a simple and delicious meal that includes pasta, chicken broth, heavy cream, garlic, Parmesan cheese, and your choice of protein and vegetables. It can be customized with different types of pasta and protein options, and can also be made vegetarian or vegan. The cooking time for this recipe is about 20-25 minutes, making it a quick and easy option for busy weeknights.
byrd1956
Gold Member
I want to make this tomorrow night and keep just enough out for DH and myself. Will is work fine to put in a casserole and reheat in the microwave for a carry in the next day?

This dish is perfect for "planned overs". You may need to add a bit of water if it seems too thick when reheated.​

Thank you!

If you mean to carry into work, sure. If you mean to present at a pot luck, the cream cheese etc, may look a little less pretty and fresh. It still tastes good.

Double the cream cheese. That is what I do because I like mine extra creamy. This way, your pasta will not be as dry.

i demo'd this at a show on the 3rd of august and my host and guests also said double the cream cheese and also add chicken. i think when i make it at home, i will do that.

Sandy

Even with the doubled cream cheese, mine seemed a little dry the next day(Pasta will just keep absorbing). So, I added a little chicken broth, and a little of the Alfredo Sauce I had bought for the Spinach Pizza. It was really good that way!

Just got back on....thank you for all the input!

Related to Easy Creamy One-Pot Pasta for a Delicious Make-Ahead Meal

What is the recipe for Creamy One-Pot Pasta?

The recipe for Creamy One-Pot Pasta includes ingredients such as pasta, chicken broth, heavy cream, garlic, Parmesan cheese, and your choice of protein and vegetables. It is a simple and delicious one-pot meal that can be customized to your preferences.

Can I use different types of pasta for this recipe?

Yes, you can use any type of pasta for this recipe. Just make sure to adjust the cooking time accordingly based on the type of pasta you choose. For example, smaller pasta shapes will cook faster than longer pasta shapes.

What protein options can I use for Creamy One-Pot Pasta?

You can use any protein of your choice such as chicken, shrimp, sausage, or tofu for this recipe. Just make sure to cook the protein before adding it to the pasta mixture in the one-pot.

Can I make this recipe vegetarian or vegan?

Yes, you can make this recipe vegetarian or vegan by using vegetable broth instead of chicken broth and substituting the heavy cream with a non-dairy alternative such as coconut milk or cashew cream.

How long does it take to make Creamy One-Pot Pasta?

This recipe takes about 20-25 minutes to make from start to finish. It is a quick and easy meal option for busy weeknights.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • c00p
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • pattikake