• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Easy Christmas Party Recipe Show

In summary, there are several options for quick and easy appetizer recipes for a Christmas party, including Mini Cranberry Brie Bites and Bacon-Wrapped Smokies. For festive desserts, Holiday Blossom Cookies and Peppermint Brownie Trifle are recommended. For a large group, Slow Cooker Party Meatballs and Cheesy Spinach and Artichoke Dip are great choices. There are also vegetarian and allergy-friendly options such as Roasted Garlic and White Bean Dip and Cranberry Brie Tarts. Many of these recipes can also be prepared in advance, such as Mini Reuben Bites and Festive Fruit and Cheese Wreath.
gilliandanielle
I have been telling my hosts in November that I will be showing recipes that are easy and quick to bring to those countless Christmas parties. I have thought about doing the profiterole puffs and the Mom's Apple Crisp. I also thought maybe the microcake in the stoneware would sell the fluted pan, but I am scared that the cake won't be fully cooked and make a huge mess or be over cooked and nasty. What are your favorite PC recipes to bring to Christmas parties??

Chocolate Truffles!

I have seen Teresa post about Apple Bundles quite often, so I gave them a try...they are GREAT & sooooooooooo EASY. Once again Thank you Teresa!!:D :D :D I'm gonna use this for parties that have already seen the Apple Crisp!;)

The Oreo Chocolate truffles?? or is there another kind of truffles?? How many recipes should I make to give variety, but only spend ~$20?

Harvest Spiced Nuts and the Truffles in the Cooking for Two or More cookbook. You could also do the Winterberry Bark in the All the Best Cookbook. They are all very festive and easy.

1. What are some quick and easy appetizer recipes for a Christmas party?

One popular option is our Mini Cranberry Brie Bites, which only require four ingredients and can be made in under 20 minutes. Another crowd-pleaser is our Bacon-Wrapped Smokies, which can be prepped ahead of time and popped in the oven before guests arrive.

2. Do you have any festive dessert recipes for a Christmas party?

Absolutely! Our Holiday Blossom Cookies are a hit with both kids and adults, and can be customized with different types of sprinkles or chocolate kisses. Another favorite is our Peppermint Brownie Trifle, which combines rich brownies with layers of fluffy peppermint whipped cream.

3. Can you recommend any easy recipes for a large group?

Our Slow Cooker Party Meatballs are a great choice for feeding a crowd. They can be made in large batches and kept warm in the slow cooker throughout the party. Another option is our Cheesy Spinach and Artichoke Dip, which can easily be doubled or tripled for a larger group.

4. Are there any recipes that are vegetarian or allergy-friendly?

Yes, we have a variety of options for guests with dietary restrictions. Our Roasted Garlic and White Bean Dip is a tasty and healthy option that is both vegetarian and gluten-free. We also have a recipe for Cranberry Brie Tarts that can easily be made with a dairy-free cheese alternative.

5. Can these recipes be prepared in advance?

Many of our Christmas party recipes can be made ahead of time, such as our Mini Reuben Bites or Festive Fruit and Cheese Wreath. We also have tips for prepping ingredients or assembling dishes the night before to save time on the day of the party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
lockhartkitchen
Replies
Views
Pampered Angel
  • Denise Watkins
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Rebeccascabinet