• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How to Perfectly Braid a Chicken and Broccoli Crescent Roll?

In summary, someone does not understand how to make the chicken and broccoli braid and is panicking. There are directions available online or in a cookbook.
RossDeb2
Gold Member
I need help with the Chicken and Broccoli Braid. I don't understand the directions for braiding it. I have a party tomorrow night where I am making it. I tried it this afternoon and it turned out like a blob. Does anyone have pictures and/or step by step directions for making the braid with the crescent rolls? To top it all off, I only have the large round stone. When I read the recipe, I thought that it would be big enough. Now I realize that it is not. I had to do it on my counter and then transfer it to a baking stone. Yiles! Please help...I am panicked!:eek:

Which PC cookbooks do u own?The reason I ask is that I know at least 2 of them have detailed instructions for the rings/braids/wreath etc. Let me know if you still need help.

I only have the newest cookbook, Cooking for Two. I don't have any of the other ones yet. Looks like I need to order a few.

Here's something I emailed my sister in law that wanted to make some of these on her stone but lives 2 hours away. I'm not sure how clear they'll come out but hopefully they'll help you a bit.

Shoot, they're too big to upload. I'll email them to you.

Email me....there's no email connected to your name for me to send them.

There was no attachment included. Please resend it. Thanks

Okay, I just saw your request on WLPCtoo as well and emailed you from there. Let me know if I can be of more help.

Hi Jodi. The pictures didn't show up in the message.

I too would like to try the braids, or wreaths but have no idea how to actually 'braid' it. I have read the instructions but without a picture I am lost. I don't own any of the cookbooks but the SB. Would love it someone could help.

Okay, this scanned TOTALLY retarded as a document BUT the pics are there....not near as good as when I scanned it last year as a pic. See if this gives you the idea

Attachments

• braid.doc
    419.5 KB · Views: 312

What are some easy recipes for beginners?

Some easy recipes for beginners include one-pot meals such as pasta dishes or stir-fries, slow cooker meals, and sheet pan dinners. These recipes require minimal prep and cooking time, making them perfect for beginners.

How can I make a recipe healthier?

To make a recipe healthier, you can substitute ingredients with healthier options, such as using Greek yogurt instead of sour cream or using whole wheat flour instead of white flour. You can also reduce the amount of sugar, salt, and oil in a recipe to make it healthier.

What can I substitute for an ingredient in a recipe?

There are many ingredient substitutions you can make in a recipe. For example, you can substitute applesauce for oil, almond milk for regular milk, or mashed avocado for butter. It's important to keep in mind that some substitutions may alter the taste or texture of a dish.

How do I adjust a recipe for a larger or smaller serving size?

To adjust a recipe for a larger or smaller serving size, you can use simple math to multiply or divide the ingredients. You can also use online recipe converters that will do the math for you. Keep in mind that cooking times may also need to be adjusted.

What are some tips for meal planning?

Some tips for meal planning include choosing recipes with similar ingredients, cooking meals in batches to save time, and using leftovers to create new meals. You can also make a grocery list and prep ingredients ahead of time to make cooking easier and more efficient.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• akay71
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • burd2swan
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • bbauman07