• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Dylab & the Show Must Go on Flyer

In summary, Dylab & the Show Must Go on Flyer is a collection of essential kitchen tools and gadgets designed specifically for Pampered Chef by a team of chefs and kitchen experts. It includes five products: the Quick Cooker, Quick Cooker Steamer Set, Mix 'N Scraper, Mix 'N Scraper Large, and Garlic Press. These products make cooking easier and more efficient, and purchasing the flyer saves you money compared to buying each product individually. The flyer cannot be customized and is only available for purchase through Pampered Chef consultants or on their website.
riggs62
Here's my booking tool for March & April.

Attachments

• bookings.doc
    379.5 KB · Views: 620
that is a great flyer....

Loved the flyer - actually just tweeked it to my specs and printed it and am sending it out to my down line and using it with my next few shows - thank you so much for your time and effort and FOR SHARING -

This is great! I'm going to try it for my next few shows.

Have you used one of these before? If so, how successful has it been? Also, what do you give for the gift?

succinct, visual, helps you get bookings

thank you!

I bought a few things from the outlet at $2-$4 a pc and I'll give away a small bar board and kwikcut or the Pampered Chef kitchen towels (old white style). Something inexpensive but substantial.

I love it!!!! I am sending it to a few hosts right away!

riggs62 said:
Here's my booking tool for March & April.

Thanks so much!:chef:

Thanks for posting, I will send it out to my hosts.

Related to Dylab & the Show Must Go on Flyer

1. What is Dylab & the Show Must Go on Flyer?

Dylab & the Show Must Go on Flyer is a collection of essential kitchen tools and gadgets designed specifically for Pampered Chef by our team of chefs and kitchen experts. This set includes everything you need to create delicious meals with ease and convenience.

2. What products are included in the Dylab & the Show Must Go on Flyer?

The Dylab & the Show Must Go on Flyer includes five essential Pampered Chef products: the Quick Cooker, the Quick Cooker Steamer Set, the Mix 'N Scraper, the Mix 'N Scraper Large, and the Garlic Press. These products are hand-selected by our team to make your cooking experience more enjoyable and efficient.

3. What are the benefits of purchasing the Dylab & the Show Must Go on Flyer?

By purchasing the Dylab & the Show Must Go on Flyer, you will have all the necessary tools to create delicious meals at your fingertips. These products are designed to make cooking easier and more efficient, saving you time and effort in the kitchen. Plus, by purchasing the flyer, you will also save money compared to buying each product individually.

4. Can I customize the products included in the Dylab & the Show Must Go on Flyer?

Unfortunately, the products included in the Dylab & the Show Must Go on Flyer cannot be customized. However, we have carefully selected these products to cater to a wide range of cooking needs and preferences.

5. Is the Dylab & the Show Must Go on Flyer available for purchase in stores?

No, the Dylab & the Show Must Go on Flyer is exclusively available for purchase through Pampered Chef consultants or on our website. We believe in the personal touch and expertise of our consultants to provide you with the best shopping experience and support for your new kitchen tools.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies