• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

DSA Website - What Other Benefits Can I Find?

Basically, being a part of the DSA, we shouldn't "go after" the Arbonne girls to recruit them:They are not allowed to "go after" any other company's employees, even if they are not DSA members.
Yup... and all this time they tell everyone how their company is debt free. Guess not!

What all does that mean? They've been less than ethical and they are filing for bankruptcy? Or am I totally not understanding...?

And the DSA says they're a member in good standing, but haven't been ethical....not sure how that works!

I'm a little confused too. It sounds like it's the parent company that's restructuring under chapter 11? I'm not sure how that affects Arbonne. And I really have no clue what this means:
"When considering any opportunity in direct selling, consumers should be aware of DSA’s proselyting guidelines with regard to solicitation of potential sellers."

I've never heard that word "proselyting" before! Weird.

pamperedbecky said:
I've never heard that word "proselyting" before! Weird.

I hadn't heard that word either... here's what my dictionary says:

proselyte |ˈpräsəˌlīt|
noun
a person who has converted from one opinion, religion, or party to another, esp. recently.

Does that mean that they were recruiting from other companies?

Just heard that Partylite bought Two Sisters Gourmet and are now offering food items with the candles...weird combo.

cmdtrgd said:
Just heard that Partylite bought Two Sisters Gourmet and are now offering food items with the candles...weird combo.

They did that last year and it is a weird combination. I have 2 Partylite ladies that want me to order and I just don't burn candles. I feel bad but I never agreed to swap shows or orders.

According to the DSA link on that page:

Proselyting is the term of art used in direct selling to describe the attempt to convert one or more salesforce members from one company to another. The ethics and legality of efforts to attract salespeople from one company to another is a subject of frequent and intense discussion by industry members.

Basically, being a part of the DSA, we shouldn't "go after" the Arbonne girls to recruit them:

It is considered to be an improper practice when Company A, or its representatives, specifically and consciously targets the salesforce of Company B with the intent of persuading Company B’s salespersons or employees not only to sell or work for Company A, but also to cease selling or working for Company B,

Play nice, now girls....too bad there are past PC consultant's who left our company and didn't follow this rule..

Hmmmm...PQ and PL come to mind!

Yep... that was the first thing I thought of too Ann! ( and Janice, lol.)
The only Arbonne consultant I know in my town is someone I would definitely NOT want on my team, soooooo.... no danger here!

Those aren't the only ones...TOHE a big one for me!

1. What is "Check Out This Link on the Dsa"?

"Check Out This Link on the Dsa" is a feature on the Pampered Chef website that allows customers to easily access and purchase products recommended by our independent consultants.

2. How does "Check Out This Link on the Dsa" work?

When a consultant shares a link to a product on our website, customers can click on the "Check Out This Link on the Dsa" button to add the product to their cart and complete the purchase through the consultant's personal website. This allows the consultant to earn commission on the sale.

3. Do I have to purchase through "Check Out This Link on the Dsa" to support my consultant?

No, you can still support your consultant by shopping directly through their personal website. "Check Out This Link on the Dsa" is just an additional option for customers who prefer a more streamlined purchasing process.

4. Can I use "Check Out This Link on the Dsa" if I am not working with a consultant?

Yes, you can still use "Check Out This Link on the Dsa" to purchase products even if you are not currently working with a consultant. However, we always recommend connecting with a consultant for personalized product recommendations and tips.

5. Is there a fee for using "Check Out This Link on the Dsa"?

No, there is no additional fee for using "Check Out This Link on the Dsa". You will only pay for the products you choose to purchase and any applicable taxes and shipping fees.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• amerrigan
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
sandra foy
  • raebates
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • BethCooks4U