• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fundraising Website Link to My Website - Is This Permitted?

In summary, the speaker has been approved for the "Picnic in the Park" event, which is a fundraiser for a local Christian Food Bank. They are wondering if it is allowed to link their website to the event, but it's best to first check with the organizers. However, they can still provide their email address for interested individuals to contact them and promote their business. The speaker is congratulated on their approval and encouraged to continue their success.
Laura4
So I was just approved for "Picnic in the Park" Things are really starting to fly for me in my area NOW!!!!!!!!:cool::cool::cool:

Check it out!!:thumbup:

http://www.picnicintheparkonline.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=3&Itemid=4

Anyway I had noticed that she had linked my website to my name (she took it down since I e-mailed her and told her I needed to check and see if it was permitted).

It's a gray area because this event is sort of a fundraiser for our local Christian Food Bank, but on the other hand it's not because I technically could get orders and TONS of business from this event and it's not until August and this will be publicized greatly between now and then.

But I'm wondering if it would be allowed to link to my website? I'm guessing not, huh? So I told her she could put my e-mail address and if anyone had questions, I could e-mail them my website.

you have to get permission from HO first. There is a section about it in the consultant guide. Email or call them to get the go ahead.

Ok, thanks!!
Laura

Yes, send an email to [email protected]

It will only be approved if you will be submitting any sales you receive as a Fundraiser.

Hi there! Congratulations on being approved for "Picnic in the Park"! That's such exciting news and a great opportunity for you to showcase your business.As for linking your website, it's always best to double check with the event organizers to make sure it's within their guidelines. Since this event is a fundraiser for a local Christian Food Bank, it's important to respect their rules and regulations.However, you can still promote your business by providing your email address for any interested individuals to contact you. This way, you can personally share your website and answer any questions they may have. It's always best to be transparent and respectful of the event's purpose while still promoting your business.Wishing you all the best at "Picnic in the Park" and in your future business endeavors! Keep up the great work! :)

1. Can I use my Pampered Chef website for fundraising purposes?

Yes, you can use your Pampered Chef website to host a fundraiser. However, there are certain guidelines and restrictions you must follow.

2. Can I include a link to my Pampered Chef website on a separate fundraising website?

Yes, you can include a link to your Pampered Chef website on a separate fundraising website as long as it complies with our guidelines and policies.

3. Are there any limitations on how I can use my Pampered Chef website for fundraising?

Yes, there are some limitations on how you can use your Pampered Chef website for fundraising. For example, you cannot offer discounts or promotions on products, or make any false or misleading claims about the products.

4. Do I need to get permission from Pampered Chef before using my website for fundraising?

Yes, you need to get permission from Pampered Chef before using your website for fundraising. You can contact our customer service team for more information on how to obtain permission.

5. Can I use my Pampered Chef website to raise funds for a non-profit organization?

Yes, you can use your Pampered Chef website to raise funds for a non-profit organization as long as it complies with our guidelines and policies. You will also need to obtain permission from Pampered Chef before doing so.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • pamperedangel06
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kdangel518