• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Downloading pp3 on Vista: Issues & Solutions

In summary, pp3 can be downloaded on Vista but there may be some issues during the installation process. These common issues include compatibility errors, slow download speeds, and installation failures. To resolve compatibility errors, try running the installer in compatibility mode or checking for updates. If the download speed is too slow, try disabling antivirus or using a wired connection. If the installation fails, try downloading from a different source or repairing corrupted system files. For further assistance, contact Pampered Chef customer support.
pamperedpals
Gold Member
Good morning everyone!

I hope you all had a great Christmas. I have a quick question. I got a laptop for Christmas and it has Microsoft Vista operating system on it. I had heard that there were some issues with PP3 and Vista. Does anyone know if that is still true or not? I want to download PP3 tonight when I get home and get my new "toy" ready for next month.

Thanks for your help.:)

I have had Vista for almost a year now and when I first started PP3 there was an issue with it not wanting to load. I don't remember exactly what it was. Something about making me the administrator. I just called HO and they told me what to do and it workes just fine.

Good luck....I know we were a little frustrated with Vista at first.....NOW I love it....so many new options.:chef:

I have Vista and I haven't had any problems!

Thank you. I'm really excited about being able to do the input at my shows. :) It will help cut down on some of my office time and allow me to do more things, like customer care calls.

I have Vista and I would call tech support before you install PP3. I installed PP3 and it worked for about a week and then I had issues logging in. I called tech support and they fixed it. :chef:

1. Can I download pp3 on Vista?

Yes, pp3 can be downloaded on Vista. However, you may encounter some issues during the installation process.

2. What are the common issues that may occur when downloading pp3 on Vista?

Some common issues include compatibility errors, slow download speeds, and installation failures.

3. How can I resolve compatibility errors when downloading pp3 on Vista?

To resolve compatibility errors, try running the installer in compatibility mode for Windows XP or Windows 7. You can also check for any updates or patches for pp3 that may address compatibility issues with Vista.

4. What can I do if the download speed is too slow when downloading pp3 on Vista?

If you are experiencing slow download speeds, try temporarily disabling any antivirus or firewall software that may be blocking the download. You can also try using a wired internet connection instead of a wireless one.

5. What should I do if the installation fails when downloading pp3 on Vista?

If the installation fails, try downloading pp3 again from a different source. You can also try repairing any corrupted system files on your computer using the built-in System File Checker tool. If the issue persists, contact Pampered Chef customer support for further assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ttchic
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • DiceDiva
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • quiverfull7