• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Double Your Benefits: Maximize Pampered Chef's Freebies!

I just don't know how to get over it.It is likely something you'll never "get over" and you'll never trust him the same. The question you need to ask yourself is whether that is something you can live with.If he is remorseful and wants to work things out, then it can be done. But YOU need to get past it or else it will never work out!
DebPC
Staff member
Double the FreebiesI love the way PC lets us earn the new products in addition to our Director Benefits Package. Does anyone use these doubles for incentives or at their meetings for recognition somehow?

Happy Chef said:
I love the way PC lets us earn the new products in addition to our Director Benefits Package. Does anyone use these doubles for incentives or at their meetings for recognition somehow?

I do! I think I'm going to make some kind of incentive for my team and they'll get the new Appetizer Plates & Caddy Set. I'm not sure what to do yet though. I did one for June and July for the most in sales for those 2 months would get the SA Essentials Set.(Old catty but still in a box in my garage!)

I just don't want to rule out my hobbyists so I thought whoever recruits the most between now and October 31st will get it and the tie breaker will be the sales.

What do you think? I mean, ANYONE can recruit. I would love to have a FD or above on my team by next conference!:D

Qualified recruits?

a Director-friend of mine does the following: she holds a raffle at every cluster meeting. You can buy a ticket for $2 and you can buy as many as you'd like. BUT - you MUST be at the meeting to play.

All the $ goes into a ziploc bag. At the end of the meeting, a ticket is pulled. The winner gets a product from the director's stash of freebies...AND then money gets the winner's name written on the outside of the baggie and goes in the director's freezer. Come July, all the baggies come out. If you are going to conference and your name is on a baggie - you get your baggie full of $ to use at conference. If you are NOT going to conference, you do NOT get your baggie...and that $ goes into the kitty to pay for a cluster pizza party at National Conference.

That is a darn cute idea!!!

If I earn the director box AND at least some of the sell a thon items, I do provide opporotunities for team members to select something from the new stuff.

Some things I'll simply feel I need 2 of and keep the 2nd in my home, and the 1st one ready for my kit. But often the smaller stuff is offered in drawings, etc.

For the most part, I require my team to attend the meeting to get a pick of the newer products. Obviously, the "new product kick off meetings" tend to be my best attended ones.

Usually I do pick 2-4 mid range new products to do a special incentive for my entire team....perhaps a booking or recruiting incentive from me. That way I can also provide incentives for my gals out of the area who are also working hard but can't attend meetings.

How do you deal with a cheating husband when you still love him and have 2 kids, I have come to term with his cheating but i can't get over it and move on i feel like i have to watch myself and all the other mixed emotions going with it. I don't really know what else to say I mean i am having to figure him and work through this and it is hard to forget it and work past it when you fill it is just sitting in the back of your head. It isn't like just stubbing your toe and it go away.

wow...never been there, so I can't tell you. I can tell you that I think I would change all the locks while he is gone, clean out the bank account and put it in my name and hand him divorce papers. Might be a wake up call. But, as a Christian woman I know that God doesn't like divorce. So, do you have a pastor you can talk to...go to counciling?

If you are still together, and he has terminated the affair, and you have decided to stay- then really- councelling seems like the best option- both couples counselling and just for you. JMHO

I agree with Friday. If your husband done with his affair, sorry for it, and will not do it again. I would go to counsling. Both individually and together. He needs to deal with why he did it and how to prevent it in the future. You need to deal with how to work with moving on. Both of you need to work on your relationship together.

If he is still having an affair I would do exactly what Shawnna said. I wold probably clean out the account first though then change the locks.

I would also have him get tested for std's and hiv.

Good Luck with your decision and lean on your friends and family at this time.

Sorry, but that is something I could not tolerate. There is no second chance as far as cheating. It has happened to me the first time I was engaged. I told him it wasn't going to happen again and I left.

Definitely clean out the bank accounts and change the locks! I agree.

I am sorry you even have to deal with this.

Thats true- if he IS still having the affair- do get tested for STD's. And do change the locks and clean out the bank accounts. And file for interim custody of the kids IMMEDIATELY. If you live in a small town- and you can afford it (or get legal aid) hire the best lawyer in town BEFORE he can.

He has stop seeing her and we have been back together since april it is just hard for me to get past it when it seems like it is just sitting there in the back of my head thank you for all of your guys advice. I have known my husband for 14 yrs and we have been married for 6 of those 14 yrs.

tulippiggy said:
He has stop seeing her and we have been back together since april it is just hard for me to get past it when it seems like it is just sitting there in the back of my head thank you for all of your guys advice. I have known my husband for 14 yrs and we have been married for 6 of those 14 yrs.

It's likely something you'll never "get over" and you'll never trust him the same. The question you need to ask yourself is whether that is something you can live with.

thanks for your reply I have been wondering the same thing myself i have hear time heals all wonds i am hoping it will in this case as well. But thank you for all the wonderful advise.

Does he want to work things out w/ you? I think if you both want to work things out and he is remorseful than it can be done. But YOU need to get past it or else it will never work out! If you don't think you can, but you want to, then I suggest counseling for both of you, or at least yourself. How long was the affair? Is it something you found out about, he told you about, etc?

I am sending you a pm

I found out i figured it out it went on for year i asked him before to stop seeing her and he never stop but then i started seeing signs of him doing it again so totally it was a year. If that makes any sense. We talked it out many times since we got back together and we are communicating better its just hard sometimes.

tulippiggy said:
I found out i figured it out it went on for year i asked him before to stop seeing her and he never stop but then i started seeing signs of him doing it again so totally it was a year. If that makes any sense. We talked it out many times since we got back together and we are communicating better its just hard sometimes.

Maybe you should try counseling. I know that my brother went to a counselor and he was going to work with another counselor and have my brother see one individually and his wife see the other individually then all 4 of them both counselors + my brother + his wife. Maybe you could find someone to do that.

thank you i talked with my husband we are going to start going to our pastor for counsiling we are getting along good it is just hard for me to get past it if that makes sense he is being super and he knowns what he has done is the worst thing he could of ever done to me and he realises that i wont be able to trust him for a long time and he deserves whatever i dish to him and my pastor says he is serious and believes in him that he knowns that he has shattered a part of me and knowns it will take me along time to get back where we were and so after talking with my paster made me feel a bit better about things. I didn't know that my husband has talked with our pastor, the pastor called me today and told me things and said your husband wants to know if you are willing to renew your vows and i said what and he said he wanted me to talk to you about the idea cause he realises he broke the other vows and they dont mean much he came home with a new ring and proposed to me all over agian. So things are looking up!!!!

tulippiggy said:
thank you i talked with my husband we are going to start going to our pastor for counsiling we are getting along good it is just hard for me to get past it if that makes sense he is being super and he knowns what he has done is the worst thing he could of ever done to me and he realises that i wont be able to trust him for a long time and he deserves whatever i dish to him and my pastor says he is serious and believes in him that he knowns that he has shattered a part of me and knowns it will take me along time to get back where we were and so after talking with my paster made me feel a bit better about things. I didn't know that my husband has talked with our pastor, the pastor called me today and told me things and said your husband wants to know if you are willing to renew your vows and i said what and he said he wanted me to talk to you about the idea cause he realises he broke the other vows and they dont mean much he came home with a new ring and proposed to me all over agian. So things are looking up!!!!

I will keep you and your husband in my prayers.

thank you so much :eek:) it makes me feel better a bit

tulippiggy said:
thank you so much :eek:) it makes me feel better a bit
A friend of mine, who went throught this same thing, was told by her counselor that it would take them a good two years to start feeling back to normal. If you are getting counseling and doing what the counselor says to do, then that's all there is for now. From what I was told it will really hurt for a while.

First...I must say that I am truly sorry. My ex fiancee and I were together for 12 years (off and on). On one of our off times, I had a kid with another that he raised as his own since she was 2. We were to get married, live happily ever after, etc. He cheated. Gave me herpes. Had a kid with her that he hid for 8 months of his life. After all that, I decided to stay. He continued lying...don't know about cheating. But it only got worse. I never could let it go. It ended badly 6 months later. This happened 3 years ago and I am still hurt and still angry. We are still breaking up 3 years later because we can't speak to each other cordially. It's a mess and my kid is in the middle.

I am in counseling now to deal with my feelings and everything that happened. I will be there for a while. I can't bond with my kid because I am not ok. I go to work and I come home and curl up in my bed. I am the worst case scenerio.

Please learn from me and don't stay. You are worth so much more and your kids need you more than he ever can. Find a man that will love you and adore you and treat you like the queen that you are. You don't want to be like me. I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy. Get out while you can.

Related to Double Your Benefits: Maximize Pampered Chef's Freebies!

What is "Double Your Benefits: Maximize Pampered Chef's Freebies!"?

"Double Your Benefits: Maximize Pampered Chef's Freebies!" is a program offered by Pampered Chef that allows customers to earn free products and rewards by hosting cooking parties or buying products from a Pampered Chef consultant.

How do I participate in "Double Your Benefits: Maximize Pampered Chef's Freebies!"?

To participate in "Double Your Benefits: Maximize Pampered Chef's Freebies!", you can either host a cooking party and invite friends and family to purchase Pampered Chef products, or you can purchase products directly from a Pampered Chef consultant.

What are the benefits of participating in "Double Your Benefits: Maximize Pampered Chef's Freebies!"?

By participating in "Double Your Benefits: Maximize Pampered Chef's Freebies!", you can earn free products and rewards based on the sales made at your cooking party or through your personal purchases from a Pampered Chef consultant. You can also receive discounts on future purchases.

How do I track my progress in "Double Your Benefits: Maximize Pampered Chef's Freebies!"?

You can track your progress in "Double Your Benefits: Maximize Pampered Chef's Freebies!" by logging into your Pampered Chef account and viewing your rewards and benefits. Your consultant can also provide you with updates on your progress.

Is there a limit to the free products and rewards I can earn through "Double Your Benefits: Maximize Pampered Chef's Freebies!"?

There is no limit to the free products and rewards you can earn through "Double Your Benefits: Maximize Pampered Chef's Freebies!" as long as you continue to host cooking parties or make purchases from a Pampered Chef consultant. The more you participate, the more benefits you can receive!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
carlajanes
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
MissChef