• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Benefits of Hosting a PC Fundraiser for Your Child's School

In summary, a PC fundraiser can provide much-needed funds for the preschool and school, benefit students, teachers, and the community, and have long-term benefits for our children's education.
pampchef.angel
I am thinking about approaching the director of my son's preschool, and maybe even my other son's principal about having a PC fundraiser. Does anyone have a summary of the benefits - the "WHY" it's a good thing to do list?

I have just completed my second fundraiser for my grandsons (twins) nursery school. It turned out great! I give an additional 5% on top of what PC offers (which is 10% up to $499.99 and 15% above that). Keep in mind consultants only earn 15% on a fundraiser unless you are over the $15,000 amount, when it goes up by 2%. That is it, period. The most you can make is 17%. Our nursery school fundraises for a scholarship program. If you want any letters I've used, let me know.

As a fellow parent, I think a PC fundraiser is a great idea for several reasons.Firstly, it can help raise much-needed funds for the preschool and school. With budget cuts and limited resources, schools often struggle to provide the best education and resources for our children. A PC fundraiser can help bridge that gap and provide the necessary funds for new technology, supplies, and equipment.Secondly, a PC fundraiser can also benefit the students directly. By having access to new computers, students can learn important digital skills that are essential in today's world. They can also have access to educational software and online resources that can enhance their learning experience.Additionally, a PC fundraiser can also benefit the teachers and staff. With new computers, they can have more efficient and effective tools to plan lessons, grade assignments, and communicate with parents. This can ultimately lead to a better learning environment for our children.Moreover, a PC fundraiser can bring the community together and foster a sense of collaboration and support. Parents, teachers, and students can work together to reach a common goal, which can strengthen the relationships within the school community.Lastly, investing in technology through a PC fundraiser can also have long-term benefits. With the rapid advancement of technology, having up-to-date computers can prepare our children for their future careers and give them a competitive edge.In conclusion, a PC fundraiser can bring numerous benefits to our children's education and the school community as a whole. I highly encourage you to approach the director and principal about this idea. Together, we can make a positive impact on our children's education.

Related to Discover the Benefits of Hosting a PC Fundraiser for Your Child's School

1. What is a Pampered Chef fundraiser?

A Pampered Chef fundraiser is a fun and easy way for your child's school to raise money by hosting a cooking party with friends and family. As a Pampered Chef consultant, I will guide you through the process and help you earn a percentage of the sales as a donation to your child's school.

2. How much money can my child's school earn from a Pampered Chef fundraiser?

The amount of money your child's school can earn from a Pampered Chef fundraiser varies depending on the total sales from the event. Typically, schools can earn 15-20% of the total sales as a donation. This can add up to hundreds or even thousands of dollars for your school!

3. What types of products are available for purchase at a Pampered Chef fundraiser?

Pampered Chef offers a wide range of kitchen tools, cookware, and pantry items that are perfect for everyday use or as gifts. We also have special fundraising products that are only available for purchase through a fundraiser, making them unique and exclusive. You can browse our catalog online or at the party to see all the available products.

4. How do I host a Pampered Chef fundraiser for my child's school?

Hosting a Pampered Chef fundraiser for your child's school is simple! You can either contact me directly to schedule a party or ask your child's school to provide you with a fundraising packet. Once you have a date set, I will help you with all the details and provide you with marketing materials to promote the event.

5. Can anyone host a Pampered Chef fundraiser for a school?

Yes, anyone can host a Pampered Chef fundraiser for a school! Whether you are a parent, teacher, or community member, you can help raise money for your child's school. It's a great opportunity to bring people together for a fun and purposeful event while supporting your school's fundraising goals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampchef.angel
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Stephanie78
Replies
Views
cincychef