• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Double Strength Madagascar Bourbon Pure Vanilla Extract

In summary, Madagascar Bourbon vanilla extract is a type of vanilla extract made from vanilla beans grown on the Bourbon Islands. It has a rich and creamy flavor with a smooth, sweet taste. Other types of vanilla extract may have a slightly different taste as they come from different varieties of vanilla beans. The Double Strength Madagascar Bourbon Pure Vanilla Extract is not certified organic, but is made with all natural ingredients and is free from artificial flavors and colors. It is made by soaking vanilla beans in alcohol and water for an extended period of time, resulting in a concentrated and potent vanilla extract. This extract is perfect for baking and should be stored in a cool, dark place to maintain its flavor and potency.
Tash
Have any of you used the new Vanilla extract? I am debating whether or not I should get it, and I am just wondering if the $10 I spend on that would be better spent elswhere. I am worried that I may only need it for 1 or 2 recipes and if I don't do those often it will go to waste.

Do any of you have any other uses for it besides baking?

Thanks
Tasha

I bought, I use it, I love it...but so far besides baking, my only other use for it is when I make my cinammon french toast!! But I am a dessert fanatic!!
If you can get it, I'd buy it, just because of the extra flavor it really adds to those recipes!! (have you tried the Molten Skillet Brownie?? its delicious!!) But that's my 2 cents!!
Hope it helps!
Cheers,
Angela

ThanksHi Angela.

Thanks for the input. I do bake quite a lot, I think I will get it. The only reason I was hesitant was I thought that if I would only use it for PC recipes on the odd occasion, then it might be worth my while to invest that $$ on another product that will be used more frequently.

But I am curious so I think I'll get it anyway. :)

Tasha

What is the difference between Madagascar Bourbon vanilla extract and other types of vanilla extract?

Madagascar Bourbon vanilla extract is made from vanilla beans grown on the Bourbon Islands in the Indian Ocean. These beans have a rich and creamy flavor with a smooth, sweet taste. Other types of vanilla extract may come from different varieties of vanilla beans and have a slightly different taste.

Is the Double Strength Madagascar Bourbon Pure Vanilla Extract organic?

No, the Double Strength Madagascar Bourbon Pure Vanilla Extract is not certified organic. However, it is made with all natural ingredients and is free from artificial flavors and colors.

How is the Double Strength Madagascar Bourbon Pure Vanilla Extract made?

The Double Strength Madagascar Bourbon Pure Vanilla Extract is made by soaking the vanilla beans in alcohol and water for an extended period of time, then filtering and bottling the resulting liquid. This process extracts the flavor and aroma of the vanilla beans, creating a concentrated and potent vanilla extract.

Can I use the Double Strength Madagascar Bourbon Pure Vanilla Extract in baking?

Yes, the Double Strength Madagascar Bourbon Pure Vanilla Extract is perfect for baking. Its intense flavor and aroma will enhance any baked goods, from cookies and cakes to puddings and custards.

How should I store the Double Strength Madagascar Bourbon Pure Vanilla Extract?

The Double Strength Madagascar Bourbon Pure Vanilla Extract should be stored in a cool, dark place, away from direct sunlight. It does not need to be refrigerated, but it should be tightly sealed when not in use to maintain its flavor and potency.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• thehaleykitchen
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • AnnieBee
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ChefPaulaB