• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Double Choc. Mousse Cups Question

In summary, the Double Choc. Mousse Cups are a delicious dessert made with a combination of chocolate cake mix, chocolate chips, cream cheese, and whipped topping. Each package makes approximately 12 servings and can be made in advance and stored in the refrigerator for up to 24 hours. However, they are not gluten-free. They can be prepared in just 15 minutes, making them a quick and easy dessert option.
babywings76
Gold Member
Can the filling be made ahead? I really want to make this recipe, but my DH and I can't eat 10. Do you think this is something that could be made and stored in the fridge for the next night or two? If not, I guess we'll just have to invite someone over for dessert. ;)

We've eaten on it for a couple days in a row and it was still good.

I don't see why you couldn't make the filling ahead. It is mostly pudding.

I was wondering if the texture would be okay, I guess is the main question. Will it be the same consistency or break down and water/milk separate from the mixture? Wasn't sure if it would ooze from the ziploc bag in the same way as if freshly made.

I think it's better at least overnight... it sets up a bit.

I made this recipe when my husband was out of town and it was just my daughter. I realized how yummy they were and went to my neighbors and told them to take one or two of them. They gladly accepted the treat, and I even got a couple of orders from it! One neighbor told me that they kept meaning to ask for a catalog but kept forgetting when she'd see me. This was a great way to remind my neighbors of my business and how yummy the eating can be when you book a show!

1. What are the ingredients in the Double Choc. Mousse Cups?

The Double Choc. Mousse Cups are made with a delicious combination of chocolate cake mix, chocolate chips, cream cheese, and whipped topping.

2. How many servings does one package of Double Choc. Mousse Cups make?

Each package of Double Choc. Mousse Cups makes approximately 12 servings, perfect for sharing with friends and family.

3. Can the Double Choc. Mousse Cups be made in advance?

Yes, the Double Choc. Mousse Cups can be made in advance and stored in the refrigerator for up to 24 hours before serving. Just be sure to cover them tightly with plastic wrap to keep them fresh.

4. Are the Double Choc. Mousse Cups gluten-free?

Unfortunately, the Double Choc. Mousse Cups are not gluten-free as they contain a chocolate cake mix which typically includes wheat flour. However, we do offer a variety of gluten-free desserts in our product line.

5. How long does it take to prepare the Double Choc. Mousse Cups?

The Double Choc. Mousse Cups can be prepared in just 15 minutes, making them a quick and easy dessert option for any occasion.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Tpol04
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
Replies
Views
sharalam
Replies
Views
Staci