1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Double Batch Turkey Tetrazinnni

1. ChefMary412

ChefMary412 Advanced Member

Anyone do a double batch of the tetrazinni in the microwave? I am using a microwave for the first time for this recipe at a show Thur. My micro will not fit it, neither did the other shows this month!!
    Is the time different for a double batch?
    Thanks

Nov 17, 2009
  2. MissChef

MissChef Senior Member Gold Member

Good luck Mary... I made this recipe & i liked it! I added a half a block of cream cheese and probably 2-3 times the amount of parmesan! Plus I added more seasonings... like garlic & onion powder... it was good! I am deciding the menu with Friday's host tomorrow morning and I'm going to suggest this!
    ** PLEASE Tell me how you make this if you are not using the microwave most of the time!
    As far as cooking time, I'd do about 50% more time on it and check it from there.... because it will be no doubt deeper I would think it would need longer time to cook all the way through.... JMO!
    thanks in advance for letting me know how you make this recipe if not in the DCB;):):balloon:

Nov 19, 2009
Have something to add?