• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Double Batch Turkey Tetrazinnni

In summary, to make a double batch of Turkey Tetrazzini, you will need 2 pounds of cooked and shredded turkey, 1 pound of cooked spaghetti, 2 cans of cream of mushroom soup, 1 cup of chicken broth, 1 cup of milk, 1 cup of grated Parmesan cheese, 1 cup of frozen peas, 1 cup of diced mushrooms, 1/2 cup of diced onion, 1/4 cup of butter, 2 cloves of minced garlic, and salt and pepper to taste. This dish can also be made with substitute meats such as chicken, ham, or ground beef. A double batch typically serves 8-10 people and can be frozen for up to 3 months
ChefMary412
Anyone do a double batch of the tetrazinni in the microwave? I am using a microwave for the first time for this recipe at a show Thur. My micro will not fit it, neither did the other shows this month!!
Is the time different for a double batch?
Thanks

Good luck Mary... I made this recipe & i liked it! I added a half a block of cream cheese and probably 2-3 times the amount of parmesan! Plus I added more seasonings... like garlic & onion powder... it was good! I am deciding the menu with Friday's host tomorrow morning and I'm going to suggest this!
** PLEASE Tell me how you make this if you are not using the microwave most of the time!
As far as cooking time, I'd do about 50% more time on it and check it from there.... because it will be no doubt deeper I would think it would need longer time to cook all the way through.... JMO!
thanks in advance for letting me know how you make this recipe if not in the DCB;):):balloon:

Yes, I have done a double batch of tetrazzini in the microwave before. The cooking time may vary slightly, but I would start with the recommended time for a single batch and then check it periodically to see if it needs more time. Make sure to stir it occasionally as well to ensure even cooking. Good luck with your show!

What are the ingredients for Double Batch Turkey Tetrazzini?

To make a double batch of Turkey Tetrazzini, you will need 2 pounds of cooked and shredded turkey, 1 pound of cooked spaghetti, 2 cans of cream of mushroom soup, 1 cup of chicken broth, 1 cup of milk, 1 cup of grated Parmesan cheese, 1 cup of frozen peas, 1 cup of diced mushrooms, 1/2 cup of diced onion, 1/4 cup of butter, 2 cloves of minced garlic, and salt and pepper to taste.

Can I use a different type of meat for this recipe?

Yes, you can substitute the turkey with chicken, ham, or even ground beef. Just make sure to adjust the cooking time accordingly.

How many servings does a double batch of Turkey Tetrazzini make?

A double batch of Turkey Tetrazzini typically serves 8-10 people. You can adjust the recipe accordingly for smaller or larger servings.

Can I make this ahead of time and freeze it?

Yes, you can assemble the dish ahead of time and freeze it for up to 3 months. Just make sure to thaw it completely before baking it in the oven.

What kitchen tools will I need to make this recipe?

You will need a large pot for cooking the spaghetti, a skillet for sautéing the vegetables, a casserole dish for baking the dish in the oven, and a knife and cutting board for dicing the vegetables and shredding the turkey.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
kam
  • ChefPaulaB
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Saturday Gourmet
  • DebPC