• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Dots Blanket - It Finally Happened!

In summary, a person on a loop is questioning the authenticity of an eBay seller who claims to have exclusive Pampered Chef items from Leadership conferences. The seller responds that she received the items as gifts from a friend who had too many blankets, but the loop member is skeptical and accuses the seller of lying. The seller is also selling other exclusive items, leading the loop member to believe she is not being truthful about how she obtained them. The loop member sends a message to the seller questioning the legitimacy of her items.
I just looked at the blanket (searching for other things), $40!!! The trivet pin is going for $15 and the calculator for $10. Crazy!Oh and Linda's question was posted on the thread!

I just noticed they have "NIB Garlic Press but it is the old style!! How can people do this and be so stupid? Too bad someone can't comment, "You are selling OLD products as NIB and they are now restyled! I can sell it to anyone else cheaper!" LOL!

pcchefjane said:
I just noticed they have "NIB Garlic Press but it is the old style!! How can people do this and be so stupid? Too bad someone can't comment, "You are selling OLD products as NIB and they are now restyled! I can sell it to anyone else cheaper!" LOL!

Correct me if I am wrong but NIB is New in Box.
So if it has never been opened and was never used it is still New in Box even if it isn't the most current one available.
At least that was how I have been thinking.

wadesgirl said:
Oh and Linda's question was posted on the thread!

Nope, that's not me, I asked mine after that one. My question to her was:

WOW, I guess your 'friend' didn't want any of the gifts she received at Leadership - how sad. And, how convenient for you that she gives them to her 'friend' to sell on ebay.
her answer:
It was not given to me to sell...I decided to put this on auction as it really isn't to my taste of decor.
It is very cute and soft...just not for my household.
I do love the products though.
thanks again for your concern

I guess the other stuff wasn't to her taste either. LOL I decided to keep up the conversation and sent this message back to her:

I guess her other gifts to you were not to your taste either. I find it rather distasteful that you are either:

1) making money off of your friend's generosity

or

2) helping your friend break the rules of her contract by selling on ebay for her

She never responded to that one....:rolleyes:

pampered.chris said:
Correct me if I am wrong but NIB is New in Box.
So if it has never been opened and was never used it is still New in Box even if it isn't the most current one available.
At least that was how I have been thinking.
That's correct- NIB just means that it's unused in the original box. It doesn't mean that it's necessarily the latest version. NIB is meant to separate new items from used.

Perhaps it is time for PC to post a huge article in our newsletter, and perhaps send a mass email reminding everyone of our policies. Linda, you are much braver than I would be, going after the ebayer! LOL.

wadesgirl said:
I just looked at the blanket (searching for other things), $40!!! The trivet pin is going for $15 and the calculator for $10. Crazy!

Oh and Linda's question was posted on the thread!

Nope the new one on the Dot thread, is mine....hehehe.

My other questions she didn't post....lol. I guess she only posts the ones that suits her needs

gailz2 said:
Perhaps it is time for PC to post a huge article in our newsletter, and perhaps send a mass email reminding everyone of our policies. Linda, you are much braver than I would be, going after the ebayer! LOL.

What can she do to me? Send me a nasty message? I'd report her to ebay if that happened. I didn't harrass her, just asked a question and then questioned her motives - I hardly think that ebay would come down on me for that either. Besides, I hid my email address from her so she can only respond to me via ebay and my ebay ID is not identifiable to me. I have no plans to buy it from her so she can't mess with my feeback either.

BettieC said:
Nope the new one on the Dot thread, is mine....hehehe.

My other questions she didn't post....lol. I guess she only posts the ones that suits her needs

I loved her 'priceless' answer!

it's up to $40 now... $40 for a blanket??? are peopl nuts?

pamperedlinda said:
Nope, that's not me, I asked mine after that one. My question to her was:

WOW, I guess your 'friend' didn't want any of the gifts she received at Leadership - how sad. And, how convenient for you that she gives them to her 'friend' to sell on ebay.
her answer:
It was not given to me to sell...I decided to put this on auction as it really isn't to my taste of decor.

I guess the other stuff wasn't to her taste either. LOL I decided to keep up the conversation and sent this message back to her:

I guess her other gifts to you were not to your taste either. I find it rather distasteful that you are either:

or

2) helping your friend break the rules of her contract by selling on ebay for her

She never responded to that one....:rolleyes:

You are cracking me up!!!:D

Here are my questions and her answers...hehe

me(regarding the pin):
Where did you get this? It is really cool

her answer:
I'd rather keep that private.
I don't think it can be purchased though.
It is really nice.
thanks for asking

Another question I asked regarding the blanket:
I just read your other question. Why would you sell a gift? Your friend gave it to you, because you love Pampered Chef. Aren't you afraid she will see this listing, and get her feelings hurt?

her response:
no..things are fine there
thanks for checking

Bettie - You should send that dialog to HO. I just sent this to the pws violations dept:

I know this auction has been reported by several consultants. Since it’s still active, I’m wondering why it is not a violation? Or if she is ignoring you?

This auction ends tomorrow afternoon.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&item=200304768136

She also has the other gift items from Pampered Chef for auction:
http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-Pampered-Chef-Handheld-Calendar-and-Calculator_W0QQitemZ200304770928QQcmdZViewItemQQptZCalculators?hash=item200304770928&_trksid=p3911.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1205%7C66%3A2%7C65%3A12%7C39%3A1%7C240%3A1318

http://cgi.ebay.com/EXCLUSIVE-Pampered-Chef-Feeding-America-Trivet-Pin_W0QQitemZ200304769813QQcmdZViewItemQQptZPins_Brooches?hash=item200304769813&_trksid=p3911.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1205%7C66%3A2%7C65%3A12%7C39%3A1%7C240%3A1318

I find it hard to believe that she is not doing this in conjunction with an active consultant. Below is dialog I had with her about the Dot’s Blanket:

My question:
her answer:

My next question to her:

or

She never responded to that one....

I know you all are busy with tons of violations, this one just irks me.

Thanks,
Linda

I'll let you know what their response it.

I will.........I hate being a snitch, BUT this one is irking me too! lol
Especially with HO being so up in arms with Joy, and then not seem to be nothing about this??

Okay I just sent this

This auction ends tomorrow afternoon.
The Pampered Chef consultant fleece blanket - Dots NEW! - eBay (item 200304768136 end time Feb-06-09 15:40:52 PST)

She also has the other gift items from Pampered Chef for auction:
NEW Pampered Chef Handheld Calendar and Calculator - eBay (item 200304770928 end time Feb-06-09 15:58:41 PST)

EXCLUSIVE Pampered Chef "Feeding America" Trivet Pin - eBay (item 200304769813 end time Feb-06-09 15:50:48 PST)

I E-mailed her about the pin and the dots blanket, below is my correspondence with her

me(regarding the pin):
Where did you get this? It is really cool

her answer:
I'd rather keep that private.
I don't think it can be purchased though.
It is really nice.
thanks for asking

Another question I asked regarding the blanket:
I just read your other question. Why would you sell a gift? Your friend gave it to you, because you love Pampered Chef. Aren't you afraid she will see this listing, and get her feelings hurt?

her response:
no..things are fine there
thanks for checking

Thankyou

this might be a dumb questions, but is it against the rules to sell our leadership gifts? Don't get me wrong, I don't want to, but I thought i would ask.

i can't believe the blanket is up to $60 and the calculator $50, people are crazy!

Don't yell at me, but honestly, I would sell mine for those prices! If people are that silly to pay it, I would sell mine in a heartbeat. They are both cute, but I could use the $$!!!

Last edited:
I'd be willing to pay someone for one, but $60 is way off!

. . . and $51 for the calculator. These people are either really, er, not smart, or obsessed with all things PC!

Well, someone is now the proud owner of an $81 Dots blanket :eek:

hhhmmmm......I may have to reassess how much I like mine if this is the going rate :rolleyes:

There is another dots blanket and calculator on ebay as well, but the person just put fleece blanket instead of dots in the description. Go search pampered chef blanket and it should come up. This person also has a picture of herself on ebay.

sherid said:
There is another dots blanket and calculator on ebay as well, but the person just put fleece blanket instead of dots in the description. Go search pampered chef blanket and it should come up. This person also has a picture of herself on ebay.

If she gets as much as this last person, I will be tempted......LOL (don't get any ideas, I'm kidding.....maybe..LOL)

do you think she really received this as a wedding gift? not! http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-Pampered-Chef-Rectangular-Baker-Stone-White-Glaze_W0QQitemZ270340250707QQcmdZViewItemQQptZCookware_Bakeware?hash=item270340250707&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1205%7C66%3A2%7C65%3A12%7C39%3A1%7C240%3A1318%7C301%3A0%7C293%3A1%7C294%3A50

pamperedlinda said:
do you think she really received this as a wedding gift? not!

Let's see... the friend would have had to receive it and wrap it up for the wedding. So the wedding would have been one of the last 2 weekends, based on when SAT and samples shipped. So she's married less than 2 weeks and is already selling her gifts? And one that was given to her by a "dear friend"? Give me a break.

chefann said:
Let's see... the friend would have had to receive it and wrap it up for the wedding. So the wedding would have been one of the last 2 weekends, based on when SAT and samples shipped. So she's married less than 2 weeks and is already selling her gifts? And one that was given to her by a "dear friend"? Give me a break.

And, if it's not the color she wanted (Like she says on her listing) wouldn't the obvious thing to do be to ask your "friend" to exchange it for the other color?

For $81!!! I would sell mine in a heartbeat!! (If I had one)
For that money I would actually buy supplies/products that would help my business!!

&& who is the crazy person who paid that much! WOW!

& How many people are going to try & sell their's now? I bet a lot.

I wouldn't sell my blankie, i love it! :) the calculator, maybe if it didn't already break! Lol

I've not been on for a few days--WOW. $81 for the throw. I just checked e-bay and another one is going for $20+ and the cal. for $20+. I'd be willing to sell mine in a heartbeat for that. Hubby might be losing his job---desperate times call for desperate measures. You never know what situation these people are in that are selling the items.

<h2>1. What is a "Dots Blanket" and why is it called "It Finally Happened!"?</h2><p>The "Dots Blanket" is a limited edition item created by Pampered Chef. It is a cozy, soft blanket perfect for snuggling up on the couch or using as a throw. It is called "It Finally Happened!" because it is a special edition item that celebrates the achievement of becoming a director or above within Pampered Chef.</p><h2>2. Why is the "Dots Blanket" only available to directors and above?</h2><p>The "Dots Blanket" is an exclusive item for directors and above because it is a way for Pampered Chef to recognize and celebrate their hard work and success within the company. It is a special perk and reward for reaching a certain level in the business.</p><h2>3. Is the "Dots Blanket" only available through eBay seller court-tourt?</h2><p>Yes, the "Dots Blanket" is only available through eBay seller court-tourt. This seller is affiliated with Pampered Chef and has been authorized to sell the limited edition item to directors and above.</p><h2>4. Can I purchase the "Dots Blanket" if I am not a director or above?</h2><p>No, unfortunately the "Dots Blanket" is only available to directors and above within Pampered Chef. It is not available for purchase to the general public.</p><h2>5. Is there a limited quantity of "Dots Blankets" available?</h2><p>Yes, there is a limited quantity of "Dots Blankets" available. This is a special edition item and once it is sold out, it will not be restocked. It is recommended to act quickly and purchase the blanket before it is no longer available.</p>

Related to Dots Blanket - It Finally Happened!

1. What is a "Dots Blanket" and why is it called "It Finally Happened!"?

The "Dots Blanket" is a limited edition item created by Pampered Chef. It is a cozy, soft blanket perfect for snuggling up on the couch or using as a throw. It is called "It Finally Happened!" because it is a special edition item that celebrates the achievement of becoming a director or above within Pampered Chef.

2. Why is the "Dots Blanket" only available to directors and above?

The "Dots Blanket" is an exclusive item for directors and above because it is a way for Pampered Chef to recognize and celebrate their hard work and success within the company. It is a special perk and reward for reaching a certain level in the business.

3. Is the "Dots Blanket" only available through eBay seller court-tourt?

Yes, the "Dots Blanket" is only available through eBay seller court-tourt. This seller is affiliated with Pampered Chef and has been authorized to sell the limited edition item to directors and above.

4. Can I purchase the "Dots Blanket" if I am not a director or above?

No, unfortunately the "Dots Blanket" is only available to directors and above within Pampered Chef. It is not available for purchase to the general public.

5. Is there a limited quantity of "Dots Blankets" available?

Yes, there is a limited quantity of "Dots Blankets" available. This is a special edition item and once it is sold out, it will not be restocked. It is recommended to act quickly and purchase the blanket before it is no longer available.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
  • PamperChefCarol
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
PamperChefCarol
  • pampered1224
  • General Chat
Replies