• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Dots Blanket - It Finally Happened!

In summary, a person on a loop is questioning the authenticity of an eBay seller who claims to have exclusive Pampered Chef items from Leadership conferences. The seller responds that she received the items as gifts from a friend who had too many blankets, but the loop member is skeptical and accuses the seller of lying. The seller is also selling other exclusive items, leading the loop member to believe she is not being truthful about how she obtained them. The loop member sends a message to the seller questioning the legitimacy of her items.
LOL she's not and have never been affiliated, but she has all the items from Leadership! Not sure who she thinks she's kidding, unless ofcourse she it selling them for a friend who is a consultant!

I posted this in the other thread....

She says it was a gift from her friend who has too many blankets - yeah, sure why would you immediately sell your gift from a friend on ebay! I guess she'll probably 'gift' the money she gets right back to her friend..LOL

I'm gonna go check her other auctions see if there's questions there too. LOL

Here's the Q&A: (btw - I am not the one asking, could be someone from here or another loop)
Q: I am interested in purchasing this blanket but am watching to see how high it goes - budget I am writing because some on a loop are "reporting" this since the only way you could get the blanket was to go to our Leadership conference or for a friend who did. We aren't to sell on ebay - it's specifically written in our agreement. If they make you take it down I am still interested in purchasing if we can agree on a price. Take care. Jan-31-09
A: I received this from a friend who went to leadership and had too many blankets as it is, so since I love Pampered Chef, my friend gave it to me as a gift. Thanks for your concern

pamperedlinda said:
I posted this in the other thread....

She says it was a gift from her friend who has too many blankets - yeah, sure why would you immediately sell your gift from a friend on ebay! I guess she'll probably 'gift' the money she gets right back to her friend..LOL

I'm gonna go check her other auctions see if there's questions there too. LOL

Here's the Q&A: (btw - I am not the one asking, could be someone from here or another loop)
Q: I am interested in purchasing this blanket but am watching to see how high it goes - budget I am writing because some on a loop are "reporting" this since the only way you could get the blanket was to go to our Leadership conference or for a friend who did. We aren't to sell on ebay - it's specifically written in our agreement. If they make you take it down I am still interested in purchasing if we can agree on a price. Take care. Jan-31-09
A: I received this from a friend who went to leadership and had too many blankets as it is, so since I love Pampered Chef, my friend gave it to me as a gift. Thanks for your concern

Ha! Everyone has a "friend"!

wadesgirl said:
Ha! Everyone has a "friend"!

Yep - and she loves Pampered Chef so much she sells the exclusive items on ebay! What a lier!

Someone also has the cranberry table cloth up. It sometimes makes me think of what I could make selling exclusive PC items but you know what, I earned them! I'm proud I earned them!

When I clicked on the link about 10 minutes ago it was going for $9.04. Now it's at $13.04! Any idea what it's worth? What do you think it will finally go for? I'm thinking about $45. It still has 5 days to go!

It will probably be a ridiculous amount Jodi!

I think I noticed the cranberry bag going for around $50 last summer. I don't think the blanket will get that high but who knows.

She's also selling her Feeding America trivet pin...did her "friend" give her that too? :D

I am watching all three of the items. I want to see where they end!!

It sure is interesting how she has a friend that gives her exclusive items as "gifts" that she automatically decides she wants to sell on ebay. Hmmm

pampered.chris said:
I am watching all three of the items. I want to see where they end!!

It sure is interesting how she has a friend that gives her exclusive items as "gifts" that she automatically decides she wants to sell on ebay. Hmmm

Yep. I sent her the following message on ebay:

WOW, I guess your 'friend' didn't want any of the gifts she received at Leadership - how sad. And, how convenient for you that she gives them to her 'friend' to sell on ebay.

I don't expect an answer, but I'll let you know if she gives me one.

pamperedlinda said:

WOW, I guess your 'friend' didn't want any of the gifts she received at Leadership - how sad. And, how convenient for you that she gives them to her 'friend' to sell on ebay.

Oh Linda! Be careful! Hopefully she doesn't come back at you full force. I would have loved to get the trivet pin but I won't buy it on ebay.

wadesgirl said:
Oh Linda! Be careful! Hopefully she doesn't come back at you full force. I would have loved to get the trivet pin but I won't buy it on ebay.

What can she do? Send me a nasty message? I hid my email address from the ebay messager so she won get it there. Unless they are on CS, which they probably are, they won't know who I am - my ebay name isn't my real name and isn't really identifiable. And, if they harass me, I'll forward it to HO.

pamperedlinda said:
What can she do? Send me a nasty message? I hid my email address from the ebay messager so she won get it there. Unless they are on CS, which they probably are, they won't know who I am - my ebay name isn't my real name and isn't really identifiable. And, if they harass me, I'll forward it to HO.

I know, it's just funny!

If she didn't want it she should have given it to a cluster member - that is what I would do. Use it as a incentive for their sales.

:chef:

It's up to over $20 now.

I hope whoever she is, HO catches her and fires her! That is just sorry....

That is funny. She IS affiliated with PC if she's selling for a consultant. I just can't believe that people do that will items that are OBVIOUSLY from a consultant. New products that can't be purchased yet, things we earn. Is it okay to sell what's earned though (or supply purchases)? I thought it was? I just think it's crazy to act as though it's a gift that she would have gotten pretty recently and the immediate response is to sell it :). I would THINK you'd say No thank you. Huh...

Is the calender/ calculator a genuine item or a knock off?If its genuine are they available to buy properly?

$28- with 5 days left!!!! Don't people know NOt to bid on ebay until the last 2 mins!! I hope they have to pay $100, since they are doing it like this!!
I am proud of my blanket, and I worked hard to get to leadership to earn it!

babyicebean said:
Is the calender/ calculator a genuine item or a knock off?If its genuine are they available to buy properly?

Not sure what you are asking. IMO the keyboard too small for my dwindling eyesite. I'll use mine as an incentive for my team one day.

mscharf said:
$28- with 5 days left!!!! Don't people know NOt to bid on ebay until the last 2 mins!! I hope they have to pay $100, since they are doing it like this!!
I am proud of my blanket, and I worked hard to get to leadership to earn it!

I'm sure the seller hopes so too...

babyicebean said:

It was only available as a gift for going to Leadership. We got it at breakfast the last day.

The calculator is pretty much the same as one that was available through a vendor a couple of years ago, but isn't currently.

I sent 2 E-mails to her, let's see if she answers mine.

Either she's a liar or a crappy friend.....lol. I mean seriously if you gave your friend a gift and she turned around and sold it on E-bay wouldn't you be livid??? haha

BettieC said:
I sent 2 E-mails to her, let's see if she answers mine.

Either she's a liar or a crappy friend.....lol. I mean seriously if you gave your friend a gift and she turned around and sold it on E-bay wouldn't you be livid??? haha

Totally! I think that's RUDE!:grumpy:

pamperedlinda said:

Hey - she actually answered me! Here's what she said:

It was not given to me to sell...I decided to put this on auction as it really isn't to my taste of decor.
It is very cute and soft...just not for my household.
I do love the products though.
thanks again for your concern

I guess the other stuff wasn't to her taste either. LOL I decided to keep up the conversation and sent this message back to her:

I guess her other gifts to you were not to your taste either. I find it rather distasteful that you are either:

1) making money off of your friend's generosity

or

2) helping your friend break the rules of her contract by selling on ebay for her

Ok. I'll be the devil's advocate here. Maybe her friend really is a consultant and really DID give it to her. It may not have been as big a deal for her to receive, or she has so much stuff already, or she needed the money, so she asked a friend to sell it for her on E-bay, since we as consultants aren't allowed to. The consultant is playing by the rules by not selling on e-bay, so she's having her friend do it for her. To quote an OLD movie (Angels in the Outfield) - "It could HAppen.":)

I think it's rather odd that her friend is seling all the 'gifts' that she gave her. And if the consultant accepts money from her friend for the ebay deal - then she is in fact selling them on ebay - IMO. Either way, it's wrong!

I just askedher this question too....lol

I just read your other question. Why would you sell a gift? Your friend gave it to you, because you love Pampered Chef. Aren't you afraid she will see this listing, and get her feelings hurt?

*lol*....you guys are mean. :D

Maybe if nothing else, she'll think twice about posting PC items- simple because of the PC Gistapo (Sp?) that obviously exists. *hehe*

esavvymom said:
*lol*....you guys are mean. :D

Maybe if nothing else, she'll think twice about posting PC items- simple because of the PC Gistapo (Sp?) that obviously exists. *hehe*

I don't actively look for these things, but when they are pointed out or when I come across them I do feel a responsibility to check them out and report them. And, since she was brazen enough to answer my question (untruthfully IMO) I felt compelled to ask her another one.

pamperedlinda said:
I don't actively look for these things, but when they are pointed out or when I come across them I do feel a responsibility to check them out and report them. And, since she was brazen enough to answer my question (untruthfully IMO) I felt compelled to ask her another one.

I don't either, but this one got to me for some reason!

I understand Bettie - I'm sure now that SAT boxes have been delivered we'll see more s/s stuff on ebay too.

I see that coming too!

That's why I bumped the eBay sale thread that includes instructions for reporting those violations.

pamperedlinda said:

I don't actively look for things either, I do keep on an eye on ebay for items that I need that I can no longer get - like Nancy's postcards. If you do a search for Pampered Chef consultant it will bring up a lot of different items that people post.

I wonder if HO brings in extra help to patrol these sales at season change-over time like they for for the warehouse at EOM and Holidays? LOL

Someone posted yesterday that there is already a cracker tray on ebay.

WOW! I had to look.....http://cgi.ebay.com/NIB-Pampered-Chef-Bamboo-Cracker-Tray-Not-yet-avail_W0QQitemZ220353738788QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item220353738788&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1205%7C66%3A2%7C65%3A12%7C39%3A1%7C240%3A1318%7C301%3A0%7C293%3A1%7C294%3A50

I hope HO slams them tomorrow!

hahaha, I HAD to look too

who would be soooo stupid!

I dont know if they are stupid, but they sure are brave! I would never want to risk my PC contract!

Some people have all the nerve - dont ya just wanna email all the bidders to tell them they can have a show and get it for the real price or free!

I am so proud of what I earn, If I didn't like something I got as a gift or earned from PC, I would give it to a recuit, host or customer. This person is being untruthful and she knows it! It makes me so angry!!

Up to $34.00! I can't believe anyone would risk their business to sell on ebay!

i think who ever is selling all this on ebay is wrong. like heather said; i am so proud of what i earned. i haven't even showed my friends or family what is coming out. i want them to wait until my show on feb 28 to see them. :(

pamperedlinda said:
WOW! I had to look.....http://cgi.ebay.com/NIB-Pampered-Chef-Bamboo-Cracker-Tray-Not-yet-avail_W0QQitemZ220353738788QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item220353738788&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1205%7C66%3A2%7C65%3A12%7C39%3A1%7C240%3A1318%7C301%3A0%7C293%3A1%7C294%3A50

It ended up selling for $11 plus $4.50 shipping. Bet they were very disappointed! I can't imagine wanting to sell that either! I love the Cracker Tray! I'm with the rest of you! I hope (1) HO slams them (2) That if it is a consultant, they get fired!

Look at this one!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/BRAND-NEW-Pampered-Chef-TWIXIT-CLIP-10-Pc-COMBO-PACK_W0QQitemZ370150895503QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item370150895503&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=66%3A2%7C65%3A1%7C39%3A1%7C240%3A1318

Isn't this on the outlet for like 2.50??

What is wrong with these bidders!!?? lol

<h2>1. What is a "Dots Blanket" and why is it called "It Finally Happened!"?</h2><p>The "Dots Blanket" is a limited edition item created by Pampered Chef. It is a cozy, soft blanket perfect for snuggling up on the couch or using as a throw. It is called "It Finally Happened!" because it is a special edition item that celebrates the achievement of becoming a director or above within Pampered Chef.</p><h2>2. Why is the "Dots Blanket" only available to directors and above?</h2><p>The "Dots Blanket" is an exclusive item for directors and above because it is a way for Pampered Chef to recognize and celebrate their hard work and success within the company. It is a special perk and reward for reaching a certain level in the business.</p><h2>3. Is the "Dots Blanket" only available through eBay seller court-tourt?</h2><p>Yes, the "Dots Blanket" is only available through eBay seller court-tourt. This seller is affiliated with Pampered Chef and has been authorized to sell the limited edition item to directors and above.</p><h2>4. Can I purchase the "Dots Blanket" if I am not a director or above?</h2><p>No, unfortunately the "Dots Blanket" is only available to directors and above within Pampered Chef. It is not available for purchase to the general public.</p><h2>5. Is there a limited quantity of "Dots Blankets" available?</h2><p>Yes, there is a limited quantity of "Dots Blankets" available. This is a special edition item and once it is sold out, it will not be restocked. It is recommended to act quickly and purchase the blanket before it is no longer available.</p>

Related to Dots Blanket - It Finally Happened!

1. What is a "Dots Blanket" and why is it called "It Finally Happened!"?

The "Dots Blanket" is a limited edition item created by Pampered Chef. It is a cozy, soft blanket perfect for snuggling up on the couch or using as a throw. It is called "It Finally Happened!" because it is a special edition item that celebrates the achievement of becoming a director or above within Pampered Chef.

2. Why is the "Dots Blanket" only available to directors and above?

The "Dots Blanket" is an exclusive item for directors and above because it is a way for Pampered Chef to recognize and celebrate their hard work and success within the company. It is a special perk and reward for reaching a certain level in the business.

3. Is the "Dots Blanket" only available through eBay seller court-tourt?

Yes, the "Dots Blanket" is only available through eBay seller court-tourt. This seller is affiliated with Pampered Chef and has been authorized to sell the limited edition item to directors and above.

4. Can I purchase the "Dots Blanket" if I am not a director or above?

No, unfortunately the "Dots Blanket" is only available to directors and above within Pampered Chef. It is not available for purchase to the general public.

5. Is there a limited quantity of "Dots Blankets" available?

Yes, there is a limited quantity of "Dots Blankets" available. This is a special edition item and once it is sold out, it will not be restocked. It is recommended to act quickly and purchase the blanket before it is no longer available.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
  • PamperChefCarol
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
PamperChefCarol
  • pampered1224
  • General Chat
Replies