• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are the Dot Bowls Changing Size in the Fall Catalog?

In summary, the Dots bowls are being discontinued and are being replaced with a set of two different sizes.
ivykeep
Gold Member
I know we are discontinuing the dot bowls as a single bowl item on August 31 and that they will now be sold as a set, but they look different in the mini catalog (which I was sharing with my MIL who wants to complete her set of 3 small bowls with another 3 bowls). She said they looked smaller so I pulled out the current catalog and the new ones ARE smaller than the current ones. The mini-catalog for Fall says the Dots Small Round Bowls are 6" and 2 cups (set of 2 for $20). The current ones in the Spring Catalog (with a NEW! tag) are 8 3/4" and 3 3/4 cups (single bowl for $12).

Anyone have any info on this?

If this is accurate, I'm going to call everyone who ordered the current bowl and let them know that the size is changing in the fall so if they wanted more they need to order by August 31.

I believe we are going to have both sizes in the F/W 2007 catalog. The really new ones are cereal size, and the earlier ones will be sold in sets of 2. It can
be confusing when they call #2037 Small. However, the #2033 was and is the Papa Bear size, and the newest one for F/W will be the Baby Bear size.

They are so much fun to use with a colorful salad that has red cabbage, and cherry tomatoes in it. I also love it for soups with a variety of colorful vegetables to mimic the dots.

Hey Laura, if you check out page 19 of the SE consultant news on CC, under "Product Name Changes" it says: • Dots Small Round Bowl (formerly item #2037) has been renamed Dots Round Bowls and will be sold in sets of two (item #2054) to make room for our new, smaller Dots Small Round Bowls (set of two).
Hope this helps.

stayinathomemama said:
Hey Laura, if you check out page 19 of the SE consultant news on CC, under "Product Name Changes" it says: • Dots Small Round Bowl (formerly item #2037) has been renamed Dots Round Bowls and will be sold in sets of two (item #2054) to make room for our new, smaller Dots Small Round Bowls (set of two).
Hope this helps.

Perfect! Thank you! I got confused because on page 15 of the Special Edition Consultants News in the discontinued items list it listed Dots Small Round Bowl item #2037 with an astrisk that referenced Now Sold in Sets of Two (it would have been much less confusing if THERE they parenthetically mentioned that it was renamed to Dots Round Bowl)!!

Please note that the wrong ones are in the picture of the host half price combo on the last page of the Fall catalog! The text indicates that the combo includes the Dots Large round bowl and 4 of the dots round bowls (as does the price), but the pic has the small round ones (the new ones)

1. What are the benefits of using Dot Bowls Different in the fall?

The Dot Bowls Different in the fall are perfect for seasonal dishes and ingredients. They also add a festive touch to your kitchen and table setting during the fall months.

2. How are the Dot Bowls Different in fall different from other Pampered Chef bowls?

The Dot Bowls Different in fall have a unique polka dot design and come in seasonal fall colors, making them stand out from our other bowls. They also have a non-slip base to prevent spills and accidents while cooking or serving.

3. Are the Dot Bowls Different in fall microwave and dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Dot Bowls Different in fall are both microwave and dishwasher safe, making them convenient and easy to use for everyday cooking and entertaining.

4. What sizes are available for the Dot Bowls Different in fall?

The Dot Bowls Different in fall come in a set of three sizes: small (1 cup), medium (2 cups), and large (4 cups). This variety of sizes allows for a range of uses, from serving dips and sauces to mixing and storing ingredients.

5. Can the Dot Bowls Different in fall be used for both hot and cold foods?

Yes, the Dot Bowls Different in fall are versatile and can be used for both hot and cold foods. They are made of durable stoneware that can withstand high temperatures, making them perfect for serving hot soups or chili in the fall.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • ivykeep
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
ejleinenbach
  • AnnieBee