• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Doris' Cookbook: A Delicious Addition to My Kitchen | Excited Unboxing!

In summary, many people have received cookbooks by mail, some autographed and some not. People who signed up recruits between 15th-17th should receive an autographed one in the mail soon (shipping on 25th). To be eligible, people had to have both shows submitted before the 15th. Those who submitted shows after the 15th are still waiting. People have experienced problems with bent books or ripped pages due to delivery, and have called HO to get a new copy.
Shell Northway said:
Still waiting........

Make sure that your shows were held and submitted in October and then call HO.

I got one yesterday (unsigned)... but do I get a second one signed because I recruited the 15th-17th? Or was this one just supposed to be signed?

wadesgirl said:
Make sure that your shows were held and submitted in October and then call HO.

when I read your post I got nervous..so I went and checked..they were both dated October.

chefheidi2003 said:
when I read your post I got nervous..so I went and checked..they were both dated October.

Make sure both of them were submitted before the 15th. If they were I'd just give HO a call and check. They did go regular mail so the further you are away it could take longer. Or it got lost!

melissasutkus said:
I got one yesterday (unsigned)... but do I get a second one signed because I recruited the 15th-17th? Or was this one just supposed to be signed?

The signed ones were to be sent out this week. We're assuming that those of us who earned both will receive both--one signed & one unsigned.

I didn't get a cookbook...I was working on it..had 2 canceled shows...If anyone has a Doris cookbook I could buy. Let me know..Sad I missed out on sure a deal...Help..

I got my cookbook too - but was disappointed. With all the hype, I was really expecting a hard bound edition - silly me. Or as someone else already posted, spiral binding would have been nice. Oh well. I'll still enjoy cooking my way through Doris' favorites.

Thanks Rae :)

Rocky, if no one here has one for you, I believe there is one on ebay.

Doesn't the Consultant that we signed between October 15th and 17th have to qualify before we get the signed cookbook? That is how all the other incentives always go.....

chezshelly said:
Doesn't the Consultant that we signed between October 15th and 17th have to qualify before we get the signed cookbook? That is how all the other incentives always go.....

Nope - not for this one. The fine print says that books will ship the 25th. Which means we should be getting them soon!

Okay, now I am really excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For those getting 2 cookbooks what are you going to do with the extra one? I can't imagine selling it but I was just curious.....

ChefBeckyD said:
Nope - not for this one. The fine print says that books will ship the 25th. Which means we should be getting them soon!

Oh, sweet!! I didn't even realize that!

Just got mine yesterday! Wohoo

Dina, the signed one?

chezshelly said:
For those getting 2 cookbooks what are you going to do with the extra one? I can't imagine selling it but I was just curious.....

I'm keeping the signed one, and using the other as an incentive for my team...just haven't decided yet how I'm going to use it.

I got my book in the mail yesterday..I was very excited.

Got mine yesterday; was surprised to see so many new and current recipes in it tho.

Got my signed one yesterday. Like Becky I thought I'd use the other as something for my team. Still trying to decide how I'll do that.

Just got my signed copy in the mail today!! Yay!! So excited!! :) I agree with Doris on many of the recipes!!

Got my signed copy today!!!!!!!!

I got my signed copy today! It's cute and there are some great recipes in there.

<h2>What is included in Doris' Cookbook?</h2><p>Doris' Cookbook includes a variety of delicious recipes, cooking tips, and beautiful photos to inspire your culinary adventures.</p><h2>Who is Doris and what is her cooking background?</h2><p>Doris is a professional chef with over 20 years of experience in the culinary industry. She has worked in top restaurants and has a passion for creating and sharing delicious recipes.</p><h2>Can I order Doris' Cookbook online?</h2><p>Yes, you can order Doris' Cookbook online through our Pampered Chef website or through your independent Pampered Chef consultant.</p><h2>Are the recipes in Doris' Cookbook easy to follow?</h2><p>Yes, Doris' Cookbook includes step-by-step instructions and helpful tips to ensure that even novice cooks can successfully recreate her delicious dishes.</p><h2>Is this cookbook suitable for vegetarians/vegans/gluten-free diets?</h2><p>Yes, Doris' Cookbook includes a variety of recipes that cater to different dietary restrictions and preferences. The cookbook also includes ingredient substitutions and tips for making recipes vegan or gluten-free if needed.</p>

Related to Doris' Cookbook: A Delicious Addition to My Kitchen | Excited Unboxing!

What is included in Doris' Cookbook?

Doris' Cookbook includes a variety of delicious recipes, cooking tips, and beautiful photos to inspire your culinary adventures.

Who is Doris and what is her cooking background?

Doris is a professional chef with over 20 years of experience in the culinary industry. She has worked in top restaurants and has a passion for creating and sharing delicious recipes.

Can I order Doris' Cookbook online?

Yes, you can order Doris' Cookbook online through our Pampered Chef website or through your independent Pampered Chef consultant.

Are the recipes in Doris' Cookbook easy to follow?

Yes, Doris' Cookbook includes step-by-step instructions and helpful tips to ensure that even novice cooks can successfully recreate her delicious dishes.

Is this cookbook suitable for vegetarians/vegans/gluten-free diets?

Yes, Doris' Cookbook includes a variety of recipes that cater to different dietary restrictions and preferences. The cookbook also includes ingredient substitutions and tips for making recipes vegan or gluten-free if needed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • mypamperedmoocow
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
mypamperedmoocow
  • pampchefsarah